Whats up poorfags ? ;))

Whats up poorfags ? ;))

Look what i just got ? ;) Alienware 17"laptop with a 980m badboy in it ;)

The poorfags at my university is gonna be jelly when they see my killer machine ;) They have cheap shitty macs and ultrabooks from HP and Lenovo

In a scale of 1-100 how jelly are you poorfags in Sup Forums ? ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=apW3acOZQtQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Shitty mobile GPU
>1920x1080
>60hz
>Jealous

Lel

>980m
>in 2016

Fucking kill yourself faggot. Why did you not get a laptop with a 10 series gpu in it. Looks like your the poorfag now

OP probably doesn't know that modern laptops in 2016 have full GTX 1080s and not some shitty nerfed "mobile" version.

Hopefully no one you know has any idea what a "good laptop" is so you can still brag senpai.

>modern laptops in 2016 have full GTX 1080s and not some shitty nerfed "mobile" version.
When did that happen? I travel a lot due to work, and my current Chronos 7 is running out of Steam. So I need a replacement.

Didn't msi already manage to stuff dual titans and a mechanical keyboard to their top of the line laptop?

>not having eGPU
Not jealous in the slightest

Give me one good reason why I should be jealous at someone overpaying for underpowered hardware like every apple device

Go on, explain yourself

I was thinking about soon replacing my laptop with a broken hinge with something like an Asus Transformer for note-taking and drawing, but I'd definitely be sacrificing most gaming power because it'd only have something like Intel HD 520 graphics.

Oh and good thread OP.

They came out sometime this year, make sure you get one with a built in mechanical keyboard and 120hz screen unlike this faggot OP here who for sure has the scissor switch keyboard like only a dumb faggot would buy

I'm super duper jelly, rich-ass OP

Yup, now let's all point and laugh and this poorfag who can't even tell mom the proper laptop to buy him for early christmas gift

Nice. Imma look into that.

Look what mommy got for him, an unupgradable/uncleanable overpriced paper weight

>see this user so proud about his new alienware laptop
>he asks if I'm jelly
>poorfag here
>zero feels from my side

I'm really not interested in who has the biggest wiener here. Come back with a 2k desktop pc and I'll be jelly.

youtube.com/watch?v=apW3acOZQtQ

Are you this guy Vash or you just stole the photo of his video and pretend you have money for a expensive laptop?

>OP brags about a shitty laptop that he doesn't even own.

mysides.jpeg

Sure looks nice, good for you user :)

This looks like the dude with shit all over him and he's grinning.

I liked you more when you were asking about sucking a log of shit out of andy sixx asshole.

OP is posting photo from 1 year old video of some guy unboxing his laptop.

Jesus OP you are sad.

Post full specs and price, I'm actually curious.

idiot

;)

Oh God the emotions make this bait even cringier.

but..but...my laptop has a desktop 980, why get a 980m?