Were you a Nintendo,Sega or NEC kid?

Were you a Nintendo,Sega or NEC kid?

Why are you posting 3DPD

Nintendo. I never knew anyone with a Turbo Grafx-16. I only ever played on one at Toys R Us.

Nintendo. My first console was the Master System, but I got a N64 and since then, I've been a Nintenyearold.

ugly eye bags but nice tits.

thats a cute fan

Sega but I didn't have much say in it, my Older brother got the consoles, I got the leftovers.

>you will never stick your penis between Ai's funbags

Are people who chose Sega smarter than Nintendo owners?

Had an NES to play when I was born so Nintendo

I was a pc kid.

>NEC

I had an Intellivision and a NES, what is a NEC specifically, i thought it was a tv company

>ugly eye bags
Shit taste senpai

can't believe plebs like this exist

Snes and PC

I was a 360 kid

Was both Nintendo and Sega when I was younger. My dad was into video games, so I had a bit of everything growing up. First consoles were the Genesis and snes

yes

Mainly Genesis. Graphics weren't quite as good as snes, but it had a faster processor and better sound chip.

TurboGrafx16

ah thanks, I don't even know if these ever made it to Australia.

Nintendo. I loved GoldenEye. Was opportunistic as fuck, though. Would have played anything good.

A severe case of baby face.

Commodore 64
Nes
Sega mega drive 2
Play station
PC

Is this her?

>eye bags
>being good in anything but 2D

Nintendo. Mostly because my older brothers chose it and I didn't really have much of a say. It's only now as an adult I realize how many good games I missed. Oh well, thank God for emulation
>dad worked in the city and convinced us he could find ANYTHING there, including Sonic the hedgehog for SNES
I wonder if he actually looked or if he just said that

Sony.

what is nec? and I thought sega was sonic makers?

I played a lot of Xbox at my grandmas house when I was young I loved nintendo too before they started doing the wii stuff

I might get the switch too cuz it looks pretty dank

>what is nec?

Female with manjaw detected