m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i always did.

Never played it.

Completely neutral toward it.

>more threads than sales

Of course NintenGAF loves it.

it did ok, Atlus were pleased with the reception it got

I'll wait for the Switch port and then for the Switch to be hacked so I can pirate it and play it uncensored

>this is unironically the best RPG of the year
what went wrong?

Wasnt that SMT4A?

Wasn't that Neptunia VII?

It's an OK game, nothing amazing like some of the people here will gush about it.
I enjoyed it, even if the FE characters were regulated to essentially summons it was nice they were there.
The music and aesthetic is FUCKING ATROCIOUS, HOLY SHIT HOW CAN YOU WEEABOO FUCKS ACTUALLY TOLERATE THIS SHIT UNIRONICALLY

m.youtube.com/watch?v=MTl8gDQiKiE

I played through it once, haven't done it since but it was enjoyable as this bizarre anomaly and one of the few RPGs I liked on the Wii U.
But don't let convince you its anything other than another average atlus title.

You need to take it easy, that is corny good

Even with restoration patch its still mediocre at best. Horrible representation of a rotten industry and cookie cutter characters to go along with it, gameplay is ok, ost is forgettable. Body shots are not as nice as people make them out to be so not enough fap potential.

Nope.

>>this is unironically the best RPG of the year
dude, the Neptuina games that came out this year were better than this mess of a crossover

It's on the top 3 along with Cold Steel II for sure.

it's not meant to be a "representation" of any industry. stop looking into things so much.

Then it should stop trying to show me how an industry works what with the whole agency thing, rehersals, performances and other stuff that clearly are supposed to show a theme here.

We already have enough idolshit as it is. No need to try and defend them with horrible shit like this.

>no producer dick sucking mini game
Come on son.

I have always liked you.

It is a good JRPG and really shows Sup Forums need for TORtanic, such as:

>It is a good JRPG

please, the only JRPGs released this year it beats in terms quality are Exist Archive and Star Ocean 5

>please
Denied, you have never even played it.

The game looks horrible, why should I play it?

You don't even own a Wii U

No, i still feel betrayed.

nice eyes fag

I need somebody to honestly tell me if this game is good or not. I'm no stranger to JRPGS and weird Japanese shit, but how cringey and anime-y does it get?

You are asking the wrong site.

Thanks user.