How do we fix girl gamers?

How do we fix girl gamers?

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/dpV2cmvGBauY_1478020159078.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignore them.

You can't, they have much less cubic centimeters of brain matter than men have.

The only real gamer girls are your little sisters who play the same games as you and beat them. And play fighting games with you and actually learn combos. Everyone else is just messing around. If you get to eat good food everyday and live with your happy family, why should you give that up?

I won't let that happen. I'll kick your ass before you could.

>gamers

> haha, do you game bro?

Make them finish games

What the fuck's wrong with America? Literally no other countries have people like this.

you can't beat them, you should join them.

there's no need for jealousy user.

Im confused how someone couldn't beat portal, that game isn't even an hour long.

a.uguu.se/dpV2cmvGBauY_1478020159078.webm

This /never/ happens

This so fucking much. The only reason that gamer girls still do anything is because people give them attention.

rly makes u think huh?

>Literally no other countries have people like this.
You can find them throughout the UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand, at least.

What the fuck's wrong with Europeans? Literally no other country obsesses over Americans like this.

I didn't beat it but that's because I got bored with it really fast, not a big fan of puzzle games and I never pay attention to the good or bad writing that everybody beeps about in games so it had nothing for me. Granted I don't go around buying swaaaag and posing in pictures for it but then I don't do that for games I do like.

No shit, really?

Just how dumb are you Claps? There world is more than the USA and Europe. In fact, most of "Europe" doesn't even speak English as a native language. The UK isn't Europe, in case you were wondering.

I believe at this point in time it is impossible to fix them.
Just do as said.

I take up two seats on the bus whenever I can, I don't want to sit next to some fucking loser who takes public transport. I don't see how this is a male thing. Women should do it too. No one wants to sit with strangers.

These comics are the gift that keeps on giving.

No shit captain obvious, but bothering to list every other fucking country just to make a point is stupid. Use your head.

That looks like the tranny kid artsyle and so I dismiss it on that alone.

Not that I'm against the message but the original with the tall and short kids on boxes at the stadium got the point across better and in two panels.

Everyone but the literal crazies and old people do it. That comic is just some sjw propogada bullshit

l... lol?!

>but bothering to list every other fucking country
Christ you are asinine.
Instantly vomiting out a kneejerk response of "Europe" everytime someone says something negative about Clapistan only makes you look more ignorant.
All you retards do is enforce the stereotype about Americans being pig ignorant.
Use you head.

When you get older you too will value your free time more and 100% completionist runs won't seem so appealing anymore.

watch them on streams and throw money at them, that will definitely work.

try that bait on a game that isn't 2 hours long at best and devoid of any autistic collectathons or time-consuming grinds

Is Sup Forums dumb or something? I think it's pretty clear that the artist wanted to make a visual metaphor for the "privilege" (probably because she/he/it/xe has no idea how or what to illustrate as the "privilege"), but you fags think he literally takes multiple seats on bus.

oh you sweet summer child, you haven't seen any of the other comics have you?

Applies to Portalshit games too. People run around messing with the environment and get bored with it. Wow it's as if 9/10 games I play follow this pattern...

Oh shit better throw away my Commodore 64 as my gaymer stocks are about to plummet now that everyone knows my dirty secret

By following good ones

I have, sweetie, but this one isn't the case. Just because it's a visual metaphor doesn't mean it's deeper than actually illustrating what is happening. Again, he has no fucking idea what to draw when it comes to privilege, so he decided to wrap it up in this simple idea that "taking multiple seats is just like PRIVILEGE" thinking that it would grant him extra smart points

I've actually met a bunch of fuckfaces that actually take up two seats on the bus. They do precisely what the character in the comic is doing, ass on one seat and feet on the other seat.

I'll never truly understand why people feel the need to take up several seats, unless you're an actual fat fuck and can't help yourself.

That is the point you autist, their worst example of privilege is someone taking up two seats. You don't see what a childish worldview that is?

THAT'S WHAT I AM SAYING, YOU DUMB FUCK

there's a difference between simply "not completing a game" and flushing money down the toilet to buy merchandise from a game you got bored of within 2 hours for a 5-minute feeling of belonging

"better blood circulation"
actual quote

>fix

Pull out some charm
Pull out your dick
Have sex

???

Stay mad

>arts field
What a fucking retard

>pic
>no stem because no autism
well woopdie fucking doo, you're no better than the college girls with liberal arts degrees

Damn. I came here to rant and bait and the first post already close the thread.

Men's hips are built differently, so the leg joints are attached at a wider angle
Also, men are usually taller, so they can't sit with their legs straight because they don't fit

>company explains
Yeah, "Shit that never happened" for 500, please

Who the fuck would want a male assistnt? I wouldn't want a woman doing roofing on my house no mattet how butch she might be. What makes people think anyone would want a dude sitting in front of their office when they can have a superior female (or gay male) candidate?

The sad part is that cancer actually believes that.

the author is a dumbshit, she's probably just exaggerating "le evil manspreading"

You make better games that actually appeal to them and stop girl on girl stomping.

And no, i don't mean making gone homes here, i mean shit like escape the room, the sims, etc..

gonna reiterate.

If you think girls have it easy you can just be one if you want.

You'll probably play video games more too now that you don't have to spend the time on Sup Forums bitching about the feminist ess jay doubleyous

A man can do what he wants, but he can't want what he wants.

If you have no interest in a STEM field, and art is your passion, why study the wrong subject?

I own a Ramones shirt even though I don't listen to the band. I think it looks cool and so do people around me. Should I quit listening music all together just because I have the "wrong" merchandise. Hot damn can this place get retardedly nitpicky at times

>Who the fuck would want a male assistant?

A female boss.

Male boss was the default assumption

>being a living advertisement for something you don't even enjoy
really makes you think

i agree with her

Hardly wide enough to support taking up two whole seats.

The busses in my country (Scotland, First bus) actually have quite a lot of leg room, even my 6' 2" friend doesn't have any issues sitting within this bus. There's also a decent gap between the two seats. Certainly way better than what the old busses used to be, in which the leg room was insanely bad.

In my scenario, I just believe anyone who actually takes up two seats on these busses are either selfish scummy fucks or really fat bastards.

>setting fire to her home
Now colour me surprised.
I always thought it was fine to burn people's houses down.

>implying all women in power dont also want sluts.
The only reason he didnt get the job was because he wasnt a girl(male)

complaining about how women have it SO EASY because FEMINISM is basic bitch nigga territory

maximum trolling of vagina-havers occurs when you point out how guys have it way easier than women because higher IQ, greater physical strength, aggressive go-getting nature, etc. Rub in their faces that they need a stepladder to even reach half the level you're on.

but I'm a short fuck who doesn't have any gains and is basically a skeletal midget

Never thought of this

jfc, how hard is it to not rape a woman

seriously?

They don't exist though.

Matt was SOBER. Jenny was SOBER.
They did not hook up because MATT saw that JENNY was a FAT SLORE and NOT WAIFU MATERIAL.

The next day, he thanked Gaben for dodging that fat, cat-owning BULLET.

>You wouldn't choose cuts of meat or vegetables while drunk... why risk fucking a hog? It only takes a single mistake to become that guy who fucks fatties.

Think about it!
BE SMART, CUNT.

>enforcing a routine
911, yes my husband is abusing me
he is making me do laundry every week

This is a ten year old poster and the company who made it withdrew it almost immediately and called it a mistake.

Several women were actually mad about it because it devalued the intelligence or adult characteristics of the woman in the situation.

The logic is still dumb as fuck though.

You could beat up a woman larger than you, they can't take a punch, don't have the fighting instinct and fall over really easily all the time for some reason.

you could literally DESTROY a woman a FOOT taller than you... you could never do this to a man, realize how great that is.

It's a real thing dude. Companies straight up prefer to hire minorities. They are very transparent about the fact that they will favor the minority in the event of a "tie" in qualifications.

my company sent out an email where they explained that sadly they couldn't hire enough female or minority programmers because they couldn't find enough. With the same "diversity" explanation, so i can totally believe that happened.

>Ramones shirt

But im literally a skeleton if she simply pushed my head It'd fall off and roll across the street.
And I wouldnt be able to pick it up since im the shit type of skeleton

whoever made this is getting a helicopter ride

>asking me clean my hair from the drain
abuse
>rape
abuse
>mega rape
also abuse

>Someone took the time to make this

Which video game girl do you want to be Sup Forums?

>fighting instinct

Sure they do

Portal 1, having played the demo before getting the full game, is a game I legitimately spend more time downloading than I needed to finish it. One and and a half hours maybe?

Playing enough to consider yourself a fan, but without finishing it, that's almost an impressive feat to be honest

whats wrong with pic related exactly?

Source?

yes probs should kys too

>brainwashing her
kek

Portal is only about 3 hours long

>fat nerd thinks women are ball busting karate superheros like in his Joss Whedon films

welll colour me surprised (its a shade of fuschia)

Id do 3 years of HRT if it meant replacing a Boston accent with a cute British accent

k y s

i hate her so much

>implying men need to crossdress to become sluts

Think about it this way.
If she built that thing, it would have taken more time than it would have to finish Portal.
If she bought that thing, the time spent working for that money would probably be more than the time it takes to finish Portal.

It's basically the textbook definition of being a poser.

>refusing to have sex with her

What?

>I own a Ramones shirt even though I don't listen to the band
So you're a fucking poser.

At least you are giving money to the Ramones I guess

I was going to argue that it's only 1.5 hrs long, but to someone who doesn't play a lot of games (and is decent as puzzlers) it would probably take closer to 3.

Yeah, that seems pretty obvious to me. Sup Forums being Sup Forums