Apologize

Apologize

>Brags with one godzillion dollar next gen super mo-cop where even a Hollywood actor is acting as the main character
>Almost no cutscenes to even show it off, gives us tapes instead
>The little we see actually looks like shit or weird
>Even Rise of the fucking Tomb Raider has better mo-cap AND voice acting even though they never even mentioned any of it

Venom didn't care about Quiet.

I will point out this fact in every single mg/s thread until all mg/s discussion dies.

Oh shit! I'm sorry

It was shit, lad.

I'm still suffering.

It's a 6/10 game, there's nothing to apologize for

I will always love pictures that show the bottom part of panties/bikinis from behind like that

tfw i am a human virus and i will be alone forever because i am unloveable

>responding to him at all
shit nigger what are you doing

>sutherland is infinitely better than the earrape that was hayter
>barely speaks
BRAVO KOJIBORO

I just posted the pics he always posts so he has a little more work to do this time

Guys, I'm crying right now.

Just looking at him makes me feel something strange inside. I guess you could call it "love". I'm in love with Big Boss. I've lost interest in all guys, besides him. Guys who are considered "hot" by the general female population don't cut it for me anymore.

Big Boss really is all I think about all day, every day. I really do cry myself to sleep at night thinking about how I'll never be with him. If only he knew I existed in this life, if only he knew my deep profound love for him. I know that will never happen though. That is the thought that makes me so sad when I look at him. I'll never be with him, but I'll continue to love him until the day I die.

I'd fuck her up the ass

See it that way, Venom knew all of this and Portable Ops is still better than V

I bought it at launch but haven't played past the mission where you recruit Quiet. I should get to it soon.

Right?

Shut the fuck up nigger
>implying implications

Her face is kind of narrow

Think about it this way, Venom knew all of this and didn't care.

Kiefer deserved better.

Her chin profile reaches negative levels. Stef is way prettier

>retarded
>ugly
>freak of nature that is hated by everyone
>can't speak or you'll die or kill everyone around you
>can't eat or wear clothes
>forced to listen to the same 15 songs on loop
>rejected by the only man who can stand the sight of you, he also hates you
Being Quiet is suffering.

That's really neat OP but is there a character that can defeat Madara Uchiha? And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

I'm sorry I thought it was going to be good.

I should have realised it was garbage and Kojima is a hack.

She means nothing to anyone so you'd be wasting your time with her just like she wasted Venom's time.

At least the game exposes Troy Baker for the hack he is, every line sounded like he was reading it for the first time.

It's a should have, could have, but wasn't game

No, it stinks. I still remember how much fun I had when I first got it. Then how that fun began to slowly fade, to be replaced by tedium, then irritation, and finally anger.

>My Pa, he wasn’t ah, he wasn’t a religious man, no. Couldn’t copy it, paste it or post it and he just plain ol didn’t believe in it. That was it. And this one time he headed on up the ol Sup Forums, the Sup Forums board Sup Forums, gone on up with a bunch of Anonymous memer buddies of his. Pretty routine, you know, done like a hundred times before, shoulda been a three day banepost. But on the second day, well it all went fucked. Somehow, at night, he managed to lose his doritos, and to top it off, the mgsfags, they went and took the memes. So he was starving, he was delirious, and he crawls up in this... thread, like this group of dubs out there in the middle of nowhere sticking up in this ocean of shitposts. And he found religion. In that moment, he told me, he found Kek. And it turns out, that Kek, he’s a Quietpost. Yeah, big ol meaty one. "I found Kek," he used to say. "While I was sitting there basking in the sublimity of mercy, I right-clicked and saved that son of a bitch."

Why?
Does the game have a well paced story with a fitting ending? No? Oh, goodbye then.

sorry for what

I read somewhere that the cut content included a cutscene of quiet's cringy farewell tape being played on motherbase and all the men, venom included, laugh. Is this true?

fuck off you autist nobody cares about your venom didn't care about quiet bs theory

Yes. Ocelot's the only one who felt a twinge of sympathy for Quiet, he only joined in the laughter as to not be the one not laughing.

How long have I been here with numerous people (possibly one guy although highly unlikely) telling me to fuck off and die and because you say means I'll do it.

Okay pal, keep trying to deny the truth.

Quiet was just a TOOL to Venom

He thought she was garbage.

What do you mean "Even"
The facial animations in ROTTR were top tier, so were the voice actors. Story was interesting too. A shame it went under many radars because of the 1 year xBox exclusive bullshit. Nobody owns a shitbox.

hey guys what kind of thread is this

Then why did he remove her photos in the acc after she dissapeared? Nigga was heartbroken friendo

Because she means nothing.

Quiet is the one who was heartbroken if you read into it, she sings heartbroken and dies, according to Stef and Donna, because Venom didn't care for or about her, most likely kicked her out, because she didn't wanna leave.

>most likely kicked her out,
Didn't play the game, eh?

About 4 times.

I've come to that conclusion. Venom wasn't her friend and he clearly didn't like her or he would have talked to her like people who like other people do.

There is a turboautist who set out to destroy Metal Gear threads for unknown reasons
The only way to beat him is to completely ignore his posts and discuss Metal Gear

>About 4 times.
Did you not play the mission where she fucked up and chose to vanish?

>all those forced shitty neo-memes

Wow.

Looks to me like she was left to die.

What are people even complaining about in this game? The only thing I dont like is that stealth is dull, but that's just my way of playing it.
I'm only on the 11th mission tho, just got quiet maybe it gets worse from there.

why does everyone on the motherbase have autism?

Hey buddy, I think you got the wrong door.

Because the only affection you can show them is a punch to the face, and molesting the women.

heh

Venom spoke more words to quiet than he did to Miller. Shup up.

revenge is like a two-headed viper. While you watch your enemy go down, you're being poisoned yourself.

I don't think so.

Well what did they expect by saying "will you train with me boss"?

He gives Quiet orders. He talks to Miller