Did anyone pick this gem up in the sale, its fucking awesome!

Did anyone pick this gem up in the sale, its fucking awesome!

Other urls found in this thread:

gfycat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've been playing the fuck out of this actually!

Le gem :^)

no

I just got it on the sale and its epic, they really made a nice change to this game.

>tfw you realise its a western comedy spoof right to the end

DRM WHAT YA REALLY WANT? WHAT YA'LL REALLY WANT

>shilling this hard

Shouldn't you be fixing your broken game?

I got it right before thanksgiving where it's on sale everyday on g2a for 10 dollars

and yeah, it's pretty fun, wanted to get it since launch was just too cheap too and it was never cracked

I'm gunna get my money's worth just flying around, can't wait to unlock more and stronger tethers

no it's not. it's fun for like a couple of hours and that's it. just enough to ask for a refund ;-;

It's technically nice, awfully optimised, and with a trash story. I've spend hundreds of hours with Just Cause 2, but this one lasted 30 hours.

Trash story is deliberate, its meant to be comedic.

Anyone know of any secrets in this one like the lost island in jc2?

Only pirates are bothered by DRM.

I did not expected a Christopher Nolan story, but the final product was just ridiculous in a bad way. Boring and short. This game had a huge potential.
Also, they fucked the vehicle control that worked so well in JC2.

>tfw created a WebM what got big on the internet
>JC3 Devs gave me a free copy of JC3 XL Edition

Feels good man

I thought that it was the best game in 2015...

Maybe I have to check that year again...

There,s some kind of missile silo with 5buttons on the second island but no idea how to open it.

>I did not expected a Christopher Nolan story

You get a lot of opportunities to crash planes with no survivors, though.

Post your webm, user

I though the story was fun tho.

Just a right amount of Cheese. It felt like a playable version of Vin Diesel xXx

>Also, they fucked the vehicle control that worked so well in JC2
This.
An open world game with shitty driving is unacceptable and it deserves to die.

Just made another webm beating the final boss in 5 seconds (I actually did it this quick using the Grappling Hook).

Not if the game has an unexplained performance problem.

I had to turn Steam offline just to improve my fps rate.

It's OK.

Had it since release but still haven't finished it. I play it a couple of hours every week to kill time. Optimization is great now, story sucks.

I tried all that and even upgraded everything but the CPU on my PC.

It just doesn't play well on a phenom II, and JC2 was optimizationally brilliant.

It's easily explained by shit optimization. And besides, ot runs great now while the DRM is still there.

What's your hardware?

gfycat com/ForkedRaggedBlackfish

Put a dot before the com

Phenom Quad 3.2Ghz
16GB memory
GTX 960

was win7 64

i5-4670k
8 GB memory
GTX 770
Win 7 (x64)

I played at medium-high with this.

shill

This is one of the games that got forgotten really quickly thanks to Denuvo.

It's your CPU that's bottlenecking you.
Upgrade it.

You need more than 8GB. I installed an extra 4GB module because of this

>forgotten really quickly
Literally over 1 000 000-1 500 000 sales PC Only

Picked it up 2 months ago for 15€... regret

its a teleport system look it up

Why does the music in this game remind me of the Talos Principle so much.

Grabbed it with the DLC a while back and got around to playing it recently.

It was... okay. Gave up on doing those side missions for upgrades and focused on the DLC, liberating outposts and the main story.

Ended up using the bomber jet to carpet bomb various outposts, dive bombing with the brav wingsuit and parachuting around and using the eden spark.

Early on when I was attacking a military base and hijacked a tank, that was when I realized this was as close as we were gonna get to a spiritual successor to the Mercenaries game.

All in all, it was a decent time sink with the some fun moments.

This game is a western.

What does that mean?

Same composer.

Will I be able to run it with a GTX 960?

How is the DLC ? Worth it? Haven't played the game yet

Interedasting

In terms of the main three, land sea and air;

Land was meh. Mech wasn't all that great, and never really used it much outside the DLC area. You can call in a AI controlled mech, but never used either. Power core gun seems useless as it's a 2 shot weapon and there's better special weapons

Sea was okay. You get a decent boat I never really used outside the DLC missions, and Eden Spark is essentially an infinite launcher with cooldown that only works above around. I ended up using it most of the game.

Air was definitely worth it for the brav wingsuit. Wingsuit has a jet, machinegun and homing missiles so you can fly around and dive bomb targets. I think it also the one that comes with an AI drone that flies around and helps out, but never used it.

It's boring as fuck. One of the most repetitive games I've ever played.

>le make your own fun meme

No, how about you design a competent fucking game?

This, Avalanche Games are always boring as fuck, Just Cause 2 was only good for the multiplayer, the story itself couldn't be worse and Mad Max is such a shitty game most people dropped it halfway through.

nothing to do once you complete it

fucking shit

Yeah. I heard a lot about JC2 and it sucked hard. Come on, there is no story, no characters, no atmosphere. Just a fucking agent making motherfucking mess all around. Yeah, it is pleasant but for 15-20 minutes. Later it's just boring.

>gfycat com/ForkedRaggedBlackfish

I've actually looked for this gif for a while, but no one had it. Thanks

It's the ultimate tongue in cheek spoof story lol

The jet wingsuit is fun. Especially if you get a mod for infinite boost and faster boost.

I still enjoy the regular gliding too.

Did they ever fix the performance issues with this? I got it for free with a cpu when it came out and I tried to play it once but it was a stuttering mess. It's been rotting in my library since.

I bought it on release, it was pretty good but has no replayability for me.

some of those wingsuit challenges were tough, especially with the long load times.
also getting 1 boat from a lake to upload to your garage was a chore.

Apparently they have