CS:GO just went full blown autistic. What's Sup Forums's opinion on glove skins?

CS:GO just went full blown autistic. What's Sup Forums's opinion on glove skins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/L1QE6ogmSkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorta cool. Are they regular level items?

Nope. Just like knifes they're golden.

Kinda cool, but I won't spend over 300 ameribucks for a single skin

Would be completely fine if they were used to 100% fund the pro scene, but most of it goes to valve, so it's pretty shit

>having to pay upwards to $300 for gloves
Valve, why?

>paying for skins

>I bought CS GO to make money.
>literally only 15 cents for a box

What the fuck.

spot the third worlder

>Csgo
>Game filled with normies and retards

>Friend codes a pretty good cheat that can't be detected cuz private
>Get that shit
>Make the fun of those normies miserable

Literally the only reason to play this game.

Remember when custom skins and sprays were free mods for CS 1.6 and CS:Source?

NO.FUCKING.WAY

I kept joking about bomb skins or grenade skins being the most retarded thing Valve could come up with. But they actually surpassed that. I'm speechless.

What's next? StatTrak gloves? Bullet skins? Voice Packs?

>WE WANT HIGHER TICKRATE SERVERS
>Fine, here are some music kits
>WE WANT CASUAL TO BE 5v5 INSTEAD OF 10v10
>Alright, here are new gun sounds that sound shitty
>WE WANT SPRAYS
>No problem, just pay and you'll get to choose one of these designs. No way to make your own spray. Oh, and did we mention? Limited amount of times you can use it
>WE WANT FIXES FOR HITBOXES AND THE BULLET SPREAD ETC
>Uuuh, Look! Gloves!

I have no more hope in any future games Valve will make

Why are you posting Joncjg?

You know I woula been pissed if they made them them retextures of the normal gloves like a lot of community members did

Honestly they look pretty cool, shame I'll probably never buy one

Holy shit there are even grenade skins now? The fuck

> What's Sup Forums's opinion on glove skins?
YOU AINT NO REAL PLAYA LES SU BE DUBBA DUBBA DIAMOND F35 REGAL PLATINUM RANK WIT TRANSLUSCENT MEME KNIVZ N WEED LEEF GLUBS NIGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

my opinion is >playing valve games

I got CS:Go as a gift a couple of years ago, iv gotten 50 steam bux back from selling these retarded skins.

Will there be unboxing vids of Youtubers going insane over shiny gloves?

No. But it honestly doesn't seem too far off. Soon there might even be map skins or retarded bullshit like that. Or StatTrak maps
Why did this game have to turn into such a piece of shit?

Looks like they went full retard after the sprays.
That was like the last thing that came to mind where they couldve shoved you something to pay for in your face, wonder what they gonna sell next - extra weapons ?

>>Friend codes a pretty good cheat that can't be detected cuz private

You have no idea what youre talking about, do you ?

nice, more shit to sell at the market

well then it sucks ass and is fucking gay jewish marxist and other names

that's the famous halo 3 hacker and coke distributor, scott.

I always thought bringing real money to games was retarded

QUICK, Sup Forums, THINK OF WHAT KIND OF SKIN YOU CAN IMPLEMENT NEXT
My guesses are:
>Charms like in Siege
>Badges/Insignias
>Map texture swaps

i love them, ive already made about $20 and bought other steam games with it

why wouldn't you like free money?

This video just sums it up perfectly

youtu.be/L1QE6ogmSkw

>If we did a weekly blogpost, it would most likely lead to poor external communication
WHAT THE FUCK DID HE MEAN BY THIS???? How does communicating more with the community lead to poorer communication? Especially considering how the communication between Valve and the CS GO community is practically non existent

>Gaben in his sweet sandals
Gets me every single time

I thought he got shot when ch33f was playing cod 4

i hope they add zues skins soon

Soon I can finally feel like a real operator.

I do.

He constantly scans the VAC modules to check on what they are doing, 99% of their code is purely made against pay hack sites and public cheats.

If they wanted to make every single internal cheat detected could, but they won't as that shit would cause some serious false-positives.

>this is how we look on the inside

>StatTrak maps
>Defuse kit skins
>Weapon sound packs
>Weapon replacement skins (e.g replacing the MP7 model with a MP5 model)
>Walking sound packs
>Skybox packs
>Masks
>obviously grenade and zeus skins
>chicken skins
>Ambient map sound packs
>Character skins & accessories
>Reload animations

Shiet, you can make EVEN MORE MONEY ON SKINS by not doing absolutely anything with the balance

>StatTrak maps
tf2 did that

>tfw akihabara accept goes up to $170 for one that doesn't look like shit

why does it have to be so rare

>akihabara accept
>one that doesn't look like shit

how much is that anime skin? are there other anime skins? what name? only thing I would buy is joke times like these (if they are not fucking expensive)

The issue is not in rarity of the skin, but in absolute demand. Every fucking weeb scum wants it and there are a lot of weeb scum playing csgo

It's on the same rarity tier as Dragon Lore. Expensive as fuck.

Patricians use camos and solid colors.

>how much is that anime skin?
A lot, 20-30 USD for battle scarred starting
$130 for minimal wear starting

>are there other anime skins?
No, that's why everyone wants it

> what name?
Akihabara Accept

>Valve, why?
Players, why?

It's called the Akihabara Accept, and it's rare as fuck. Add the high demand from weebs to it and the price is sky high

There are a 4 other weeb items. 2 stickers and 2 grafittis. Called Kawaii Killer CT and Kawaii Killer Terrorist. All 4 of them cost around $1

Caring about skins and digital goods in general is degeneracy at its best.

Go play with dolls like a little girl if you want to play dess-up.

>Kinda cool, but I won't spend over 300 ameribucks for a single skin

This. Pretty disappointing it's just another thing I'll never have, like every new knife added.

I cared about them because I sold them for money.

Virtual money

Did you know you can still do that in CS:GO you dumb fucking retard literally kill yourself. Typical Sup Forums shitposter who doesn't even play games.

Steam money with which I bought games. So essentially free games.

glad I quit playing this shit a long time ago

Can't blame them. If i had 500,000 retards lap up what ever i created i'd be constantly selling them turds as well.

>mfw I play csgo and finally get level 3 to play ranked
>get skin as level up bonus
>skin is the second rarest skin in the box
>holy shit I am hyped.gif
>look at community market
>worth 8cents

Well it would be nice, if I would play with it...

I thought CS:GO was the first in the series... wtf

lmao u thinks that's bads I thoughts halo:reach was the only reach!

I can't believe they actually added more cosmetic bullshit and that people are still playing this game

>months and months of waiting for new operations and maps
>maps suck dick compared to their 1.6 / CSS counterparts
>changing retarded shit like gun sounds for no reason, making them sound even worse
>the only version of CS that rewards spraying

bitter 1.6 player detected
still upset everyone abandoned your game and moved on to something better?

I refuse to believe this is real

I still don't get how people make money off it.

>fingerless glove meter

female characters.

>moved on to something better?

>gloves
I mean, it was the next step I guess. I still have some decently priced skins on my account but I don't play any more.

>paying 500$ for some JPEG pixels

How did we even arrive at this point?

I couldn't believe it when I found out there was actually a Fallout 1 and 2. I'm so glad Bethesda took over the series, cuz those games looked like ass!

>buy item worth $10
>trade it to someone else either liquidating it into more worth or scamming an idiot
>repeat until you finally reach $100 or more

>make workshop item
>people buy the crate
>get money for your skin creation based on keys unlocking the crates

That's how it works

>something better
lul

Only reason private hacks are detected are because they go public or aren't updated for a very long time.

i didn't like cs:go in the first place
but this is a new low

Seriously what y'all crying about

Unless you're actually so poor that downloading the update is a problem for you this doesn't affect you in any remote way

I thought it was ironic shitposting in complaints of skins.
I didn't realize people actually wanted them.

Who cares? It's Valve jewing their own shit-eating drones.

>I didn't realize people actually wanted them.
CSGO is this big because of skins

I dont anymore.

I used to when i actually liked valve as a company though.

Because jewing is a contagious cancer that spreads across the industry fast than your mom spread's her STDs

CS:GO swimsuit dlc when

I've never played an FPS before and I wanna git gud at them is CSGO a good starting point?

I'm not saying it isn't but the consensus was that every update is just a new crate being added. I thought people started posting glove skins as satire.

In a game that implemented consumable sprays nothing is satire

What the fuck is happening?

I'm not imagining this, right?

what's next?

fucking pink boots?

different helmets?

a pair of shades?

This game should have died like it was supposed to back in 2012.

Why should I care? I'm not forced to buy anything, the game is still there and it's not like people who make textures can add some wizard tier code to improve something.

I can't say yes, but I can't say no either. It would require a good aim, reaction time, game knowledge and communication skills from you, but the game is still deeply flawed. Try for yourself and see if you enjoy it. If you do not - do not even bother, it will only go downhill. Also never play Casual. Before you get to ranked play deathmatch. Or Gun Game. Just not Casual.

Why are you all so negative?

Be glad there are people out there so rich and or dumb to pay server fees so you don't have to.

It adds no advantage whatsoever and game becomes cash cow so it will stay updated and even developed in a long time.

Or are you jealous in secret that you can't afford to spent 1000$ for a knife? And no I don't play CS. I grew up so I can no longer keep reflexes on par with 14 years old dew powered kids.

But now to the more serious matter, where is SWAT 5? And no, that walls breaching kill the hostage simulator isn't that.

>Why are you all so negative
Because instead of fixing stuff the community asks for, they instead do stuf no one has asked for and sometimes make the games worse. Just watch the video posted

damn right lil nugga

remember how that was trash because you'd have to recompile literally every weapon if you wanted to change your your arms in any meaningful way

Nah, the hands are the one thing you're always seeing. I'm surpriced it took this long for them to implement this.

I'd be completely fine with cosmetic items if I could disable them client side. CSGO skins look fucking retarded and the fact that the game has a dedicated inspect button was a big enough indicator that it simply isn't for me.

Because kids have nothing better to waste their parent's money on. If no one bought those shitty knives, the price would go down.

I bought all the weapon skins I wanted but I'll be damned if I'm dropping $70 minimum on the shittiest knife.

>something better
>game was dead for the first year of its existence and was magically revived when gun skins were added to attract the autistic TF2 playerbase

Yeah, I agree with
There are still only around 7-8 playable maps, massive issues with the community (smurfs still getting into prime, having to make prime in the first place). So instead people get glove skins

How much in denars for Ye Olde Gloves of Slightly Less Faggotry?

>I won't spend over 300 ameribucks for a single skin
>for a single skin

>Admitting you'd pay $300 for skins as long as there's more than 1

Be quiet you dumb faggot.

>that clip of 1.6
Fuck man, I miss it so much.

>people ITT so poor they can't afford good looking gloves

Fuck off plebs.

emoji are being embedded into the olden code. its not too far away from now that the smileys as we know it come to an end, and these premade customless tard faces reign as the supreme normie reaction machination.

will you perish? or will you perish like a dog?

>He actually spends money on any skins beyond the defaults and dirty camo skins
clowns

>
hold the fuck up you can actually type this shit now?