Leave action rpgs to me

leave action rpgs to me

Looks like shit. Bet it plays like shit, too. Garbage art design.

Kamiya will deliver

Multiplayer will probably be trash, thinking the main game will still be good though.

VAPORWARE

No thanks, last time I saw gameplay footage it looked really bad

Name one (1) good game from platinum in the last 50 years.

PROTIP: Bayoneta and MGR are garbage.

I love these threads

Vanquish

Who... are you again?

Star Fox

MGR

What happend to that tigrex's nose?

It looks silly, but Hideki Kamiya is directing it, so it's very likely to be AT LEAST on par with Okami and Veiwtiful Joe, which is still better than most games out there. And at best we'll have a new evolution of DMC that all God-of-wars to come will be failing to properly emulate for the next ten years.

Jackie Chan

Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 are top games in their genre.

Microsoft saw Platinums growing appeal and decided to catch Kamiya in a net and lock him in with a contract and the idiot fell for it. I honestly would not be surprised if this game is apart of Microsoft's long term strategy to try and slowly immobilize the Japanese games industry studio by studio. They already knew nobody on Xbox would buy this game and that it would silently help destroy Platinums profile and reputation in the west simultaneously.

How cunning.

looks like shit

seems like the more talented developers at Platinum are working on Nier Automata

How get BTFO: the post.

Reminder that Kamiya has never made a bad game.
Reminder that tons of faggots don't understand the brilliance of Viewtiful Joe and Wonderful 101.

Scalebound will be true Dragon-kultura

>any game
>on par with Okami
OK

They did the same thing to Suda and Swery.

Microsoft must be neutering Kamiya for Scalebound.

I bet this won't have a scantly clad woman out of some of Kazuya's fantasy.

Not even Kamiya might be happy with this, he looks so stiff whenever MS got him on stage to talk about the game.

leave spectacle fighters/hack n' slash to me

Dudebro the game?

its more like Microsoft's management is a mess
early 360 days were god tier to Japanese devs, then fuck face what's his name came along and thought Xbox could live off being Kinect and a CoD machine (when they still had exclusive advertising rights)
Microsoft didn't really fuck over Swery, it's more like no one buys his games and reviewers hate him. guy should try doing indie projects since he clearly has a niche and a vision for his games. to bad he retired from his studio

name one black person in 250 years that hasn't killed or raped a white person

PROTIP: you can't

Well, he did call Microsoft shitheads earlier this year.

that was actually last year's gamescom i'm pretty sure
he said it before he presented the game, but phil spencer lightened him up

Transformers deviation is fun