Did you get your hands on it Sup Forums?

Did you get your hands on it Sup Forums?

How is it?

I just bought it. The first thing I did was reverse the cover and I really like that simplistic classic FF cover

Did you play it?

I'm saving my money for The Last Guardian.

If FFXV ends up being decent I'm gonna buy it when I can get it for cheap.

What?

Of course not. Where do you think we are?

>on it
that's an average male teenager today, user

can anyone explain to me how Airstep works ?
this shit is driving me nuts. attack by holding O makes everything feel fuking clunky, do i unhold then press+L during attack or what

halp

No I have to work all day

it's seriously shit. worst final fantasy game ever. i'm not kidding. you can't even call it a final fantasy game. the game doesn't resemble anything from final fantasy nor jrpgs in general. it not even a jrpg. its just an ugly 3rd person wannabe western action game.

do not waste your time on or money on this guys. wait until you can get it for under 10 bucks from the bargain bins, if you want to experience how bad the game is yourself.

The sad part is that this post is 100% true, yet sounds like poorly thought out unoriginal bait. That's how shit the game is.

weeaboo witcher 3

Did you faggots actually buy this game or just calling shit without having played it?

what the fuck are you talking about

>implying I need to buy a game when I've seen all these webms

Don't you have some outdated webms from august to post to underline your point?

The controls are shit user dont bother

Watched pre-release streams from start to finish. I hope you're not implying I need to "play" it to enjoy it, I played all the demos and the fight system was mediocre at best, and it's the same thing in the final release.

>pre-release streams

Meant to say streams of people playing the full game who got it before release

i really hate boxes with "day one edition" written on them so i'll order it off amazon tomorrow

i've never played a mainline final fantasy game before, so as someone who has no concept of what a FF game "should" be, will I enjoy it?

So you actually spent time watching somebody play it.

You were that fucking bored and convinced WATCHING and wasting your time just as much as playing it.

Think about that for a minute.

faggots im off to buying it right now will post later again

OP here

Well it depends. Do you like jRPGs? Do you like fast-paced action games? Have you seen the gameplay footage that's been streamed and non-stop shilled/trolled on this board? Think about what you want and decide for yourself if you want this game.

probably. however, why would you get FFXV, which is a mediocre 3rd person action game, and... let's say, not get a good 3rd person action game instead?

also, this game will go down in price very soon, because not many people will buy it. so you might as well want to wait bit and grab it for cheap in a few weeks?

I got it
got terrified at night monsters, went back and fished for 3 hours

You're asking Sup Forumstards to think.

There is no thought, only shit posts.

I had to put it down because it was so boring running around brown/green pastures doing mmoesque fetchquests that would be more appropriate in FF14. It clashes horribly with urgency of the underlying plot and the way the cast is presented when you need to go get some scorpion asses or do a training run in the morning or some other asinine shit.Also,
cutscene animations are janky as fuck and faces struggle to match thing said.

It's just so thoroughly mediocre and I can't imagine anyone but fanboys - not even FF fanboys but fanboys of this particular entry - being amazed by any of this.

>cutscene animations are janky as fuck and faces struggle to match thing said.
Did they not do English lip syncing like they did with XIII?

I hope running at 0 celcius while snowing for this to be worth it

got it thursday, was somewhat enjoyable.
then Chapter 9 started and everything went downhill

I'm so sorry