Their fanbase died quicker than I expected

Their fanbase died quicker than I expected

its still alive, no?

he mememing

delete this bro

You seem to have posted the wrong image user. Try again.

>game and fanbase so dead they dont even bother to defend their trash game on Sup Forums and the thread dies

LAUGHING OUT LOUD

undertale is the quintessential tumblr/reddit game, and calling it a game is a stretch

I Hope it is. I don't want this Game to be an example of "how we have to make games"

Fuck. I will prefer the same shitty CoD game every year before Undertale.

If only Life Is Strange fans would fucking die.

No content

Part of the kick start was sone comics but Toby never made them

Same with hard mode

He basically took his money and peaced out

Undertale's fanbase isn't on Sup Forums, it's on tumblr

Apparently he's just now sending out the Art Book to backers, but that's not saying anything regarding the comic, alarm clock app, hard mode or the ability to acquire a robot husband.

i'm pretty sure the degenerate /utg/ is still active on /vg/.

please don't stir the pot. last september/october was literally the worst Sup Forums has ever been. i just want to forget that time

do you hate it because its bad or popular and its kewl to hate on
be honest
not an sjw btw, just wondering

i'm proud of you user.

>kewl
>not an sjw btw

You have already revealed yourself.

This
Please leave the trash in the trash can

>having that picture saved
you have no right calling others sjw's

Your total lack of punctuation screams "tumblr" as well my friend. I feel embarrassed for you.

Jojo is eternal though

>was a fan of all of those except WOW
Fuck Tumblr for ruining Undertale and Homestuck. And fuck Valve for making tf2 worse

It didn't die, its just that its literally impossible to talk about and make content for something indefinitely. There are newer games to pay attention to.

I still think the game is one of the best games out there, but I'm not making threads about it because the game got shitposted to death here and because anything that can be said about it has already been said about it.

Last september was one of the best times for Sup Forums for about two weeks.

>quicker than you expected
>it's been a year
>still a popular cosplay

Four of these are still cool though

>there are more than twice as many people playing Starbound right now than there are playing Undertale

Dude, we never left. We're just waiting for Underfell.

hardly dead
I want to kiss shotagotebro

You mean waiting for Undertale Yellow.

Underfell's current development is cancerous nonsense.

Also I'm waiting for Hard Mode.

To each their own.... hahahabahaba

Good, Undertale's fanbase was Barney / Sonic / Homeshit levels of cancer. They treated it like it was the goddamn second-coming of Jesus, when it's barely a 7/10. I mean, holy shit, it's not much of a game, it's like Heavy Rain, the gameplay is built off the story.
>required shitty skeleton reference

how fucking
DELUSIONAL
HAH
KIDbro

The gameplay, story, and music all twist together in a very convincing and efficient way.

However if you didn't like any of those three it comes off as bad I'm assuming.

Personally? I'm not a meme loving fuck so I went in with an open mind and enjoyed it after playing the demo a year and a half before it released.

>isn't on Sup Forums

yeah it is. I've never seen Sup Forums so tsundere about a game before this bastard got released.

You want to talk about games that broke Sup Forums? it sure is one of them

**Sup Forums used to like Homestuck**

Undertale is a fine game, and the people on Sup Forums got so far up their own ass that they cannot stand to like the same things that some other faceless goobers across the internet also like.

I jumped onto the hype train since the demo, before there was even a single meme other than the Tsundere cactus, and I STILL like it, because it was a good game.

and undertale

I didn't say I didn't like it, it's a charming little game. However, as a GAME, it's subpar. As an INTERACTIVE MOVIE, it's fantastic.

not saying Sup Forums is 1 person but it might as well be. the only reason it gets so much hate on Sup Forums is because it got popular. if it released and nobody gave a shit for some reason it would be praised nonstop, see titanfall 2

>Interactive Movie

See, this is what I'm talking about when I say "Meme loving fuck." The game has a shit ton of actual gameplay along the Neutral, Pacifism, and Genocide Playthroughs. In fact Genocide's overabundance of Gameplay over Story makes it seem grindy at times. The only Boss, or even ENEMY at that case that can be afforded the title you gave it would be Asriel, and that's only when you're 100% done with the game to get a happy ending.

Dumb nostcuck

I suppose one could consider ACTing in every battle to be gameplay. If not, you're gonna have a bad time, as the game constantly tries to push you to Pacifism, with guilt-tripping and grindy gameplay if you do a Genocide run (I hate grinding btw).

I went into it expecting to not like it, due to the cancerous fanbase, but I actually quite like the story, the characters, the locations, and especially the music. Gameplay, not so much.

If you just want "one" playthrough of the game, then any combination of neutral playthroughs with people you've killed or spared will likely satisfy a non-completionist. After the Asgore Fight and the Omega Flowey fight, the game already completes a good 66% of its meta narrative to the player.

If you choose to play beyond that and continue along Pacifism because "You feel like you're forced to do it", that just means that you're being a completionist, and Genocide is quickly to follow. The game is not flawed for pushing the character towards Pacifism if they only ever intended on doing 1 playthrough in the first place.

I see this kind of thread on Sup Forums weirdly often. A lot of users here seem to think that if you liked a single player game, you have to talk about it forever, or else the fanbase is dead and nobody likes that game anymore. What the fuck else is there to talk about? Undertale is like 7 hours long at most. There isn't enough content to it to talk about it for years after release. Everything that can be said has been said. Stop trying to make everything into a panic.

Huh. Fair point, even if you're required to have completed the game once before you can get a Pacifist/Genocide ending.

For one, we can talk about scrapped content, promised content, fan games, and of course I get a kick out of seeing people on Sup Forums finally admitting it wasn't bad.

That last part might come off as a tad memey, but it's the truth. Believe it or not there are still people on Sup Forums right now that haven't played it, and mistakenly believe the general populous that it's an overrated or even bad game. While such weak minded fucks shouldn't be taken into consideration, I feel like them actually playing it would do wonders to break the hivemind.

>Sup Forums users
>Investigating for themselves and not parroting the loudest opinion in the room
Pick one and only one.

That's the beauty of it.

Sup Forums isn't one person. It's like... two people.

If you can convince even one person to look past Sup Forums's vocal prejudice, then it makes it feel like it doesn't exist anymore.

Anyone here who hasn't played Undertale yet? I can send you a pirated version if you want.

This.

pls no

But the game is a shitty ripoff of mother and a garbage date sim. Its literal dogshit

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

>kiss
That ain't real nigga shit.

that art is ridiculous

>art
More like fart, am I right? Ayyyyooooooo