So why do they call it Moon Sugar?

So why do they call it Moon Sugar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e6bDTnRxF2E
youtube.com/watch?v=EWV9hSDXTkg
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ahzirr_Traajijazeri
youtu.be/sRTUReLBWHA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Might be sugar from an actual moon. You can never be sure when it comes to TES lore.

Sugar from the moon

But nigga how, I know they didnt hitch a dragon to the moon

It's sugar from the moon idiot.

it is literally created by moonlight. can't remember the exact details but the point of it is it is majicka reflected off one of the moons, the same one where the soul trade is? can't remember. it has literally magic bullshit to do with moonlight, is the point. kahjiits are crazy about the moons, because they're created by azura who is crazy about the moons, for bullshit fictional-eschatological purposes (they are a Tower and all that, specifically to work with the moons).

literally magic shit from moonlight.

Which moon?

I think it's because it glows a similar color to moonlight. It's a khajiit legend that it is actually crystallized moonlight, but everyone knows cats are liars. (I'm looking at you M'aiq)

The just climbed on top of each other until they've reached the moon.

nah, its grown and harvested, but like, the crop itself derives nutrition from the magica it gets from moonlight if i remember correctly.

Why is it illegal anyways? Some characters don't seem to care that it is either.

It's used to make Skooma which is some hardcore drug.

Moon sugar = opium.
Skooma = heroin.

ay

It's not really from the moon.

>ywn do lines of magic cocaine with a khajit stripper

its lorkhan's jizz

its an sacred tool for enlightment in cat religion,and one time they got so high,they stacked on top of each other and reached one of the moons,and colonised it and grew moon sugar directly on moon so they can get high

If the elder scrolls games has such a rich and unique lore how come none of it is reflected in the actual games? (except maybe morrowind) why don't we get to see/experience any of the crazy shit?

>rich and unique lore

those were transcription errors

>Reminder that TES cats climbed on top of each other until they reached the moon
>Reminder TES has canon loli vampires
>Reminder that TES stars/sun are just holes in the sky ripped by gods leaving the mortal world

skooma is a narcotic

>Reminder that TES cats climbed on top of each other until they reached the moon
kek. please tell me you have a source on this. I want to believe.

teleport

>yfw Dwemer didn't disappeared, they got transported far into the future as the skin of a mad machinegod.

don't remind me

The first is from a fanfic.
The other two are legit.

Does anyone have a single clue as to why they vanished?

kagrenac accidentaly the wrong tone

where did they go to then

no where.

they ceased existing

'cept that one fatass

Cat magic, senpai.

>Reminder TES has canon loli vampires
Pls loremaster, enlighten us!

literally this is a quest in morrowind

While it doesn't bug Khajiit (at least not immediately), it fucks up other races bad

C'MON NOW, THERE'S NO NEED TO GET VIOLENT

tfw no khajiit gf

I don't know if user is referring to someone else, but there is that member of the dark brotherhood in skyrim.

>tfw you'll never be Pelinal

youtube.com/watch?v=e6bDTnRxF2E

Ragdolled by a giant
youtube.com/watch?v=EWV9hSDXTkg

>not argonians

not cuddly enough

>Pls loremaster, enlighten us!
little girl vampire in dark brotherhood, skyrim

>Been playing Sotha Sil Expanded

Fun mod so far at the city but FUCK YOU TRAINWIZ the swimming part of the sewers was the most boring mind numbing shit ever

TES already have space travel in the past and one of the games even takes place on a space station.

The issue lies with the world- Skooma seems to have become more than just a recreational drug to some Khajit, especially travelling bands, it is deeply engrained in their society. Since Khajit seem to generally be between absolute acceptance and laissez-faire on the Skooma issue and they are extremely widespread, it has become an uncontrollable drug.

It's like weed, obviously not in effect but in useage, no matter how much you want to criminalise it you will fail to do so if you don't want to overcrowd prisons and overwork your guards.

When will TES go back to the good old campy high fantasy? Battlespire was fun as fuck.

>steals something from you every time you run into her
>turns into an almost playful game of cat and mouse
>start to get closer over the weeks
>she finally starts to help you with some quests
>finally share a bed for a night
>when you wake up the next morning she's gone and she's stolen your coin purse

>Couple days later she return with a traditional Khajiiti gift payed with the stolen gold.

tfw made a medium sized post in the previous TES lore thread and it died immediately

They all climbed on top of each other to get to the moons.

The Altmer built birds out of pure sunlight/magic.

The Empire built spaceships out of hollowed out Moths.

TES is fucking crazy

He literally just explained it.
They became the 'skin' of a 'god' they created, one that denies things so hard that they stop existing.
A dragon break happens every time it gets activated because Akatosh thinks he doesn't exist.

Little did I know what I would get myself into....

When I got into TES recently I just expected some classic Lord of the Rings-esque fantasy. Instead my mind gets fucked each day.

>TES is fucking crazy
Was. And most of it is limited to crazy lore in Morrowind books.

Every since Oblivion but especially Skyrim they have been toning down the shit out of the setting, to make it more traditional for the sake of mainstream appeal.

>They all climbed on top of each other to get to the moons.
They just got real high on skooma. And took a collective trip to the moon.

Reminder that Khajiit are literal furfags
"Find a wanton lass or a frisky lad, or several, in whatever combination your wise loins direct, and do not under any circumstances play hard to get"
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Ahzirr_Traajijazeri

It's basically cat cocaine.

Not if you look at the actual lore books and sidequests. One sidequest in Skyrim has a guy reenact what happened to the Dwemer.

Maine coons
moon coons
moon sugar

>Every since Oblivion but especially Skyrim they have been toning down the shit out of the setting

I would argue that Skyrim is a step in the right direction since they did a pretty good job with all the Dwemer stuff.

>we do not want our closest comrades to be dour, dull, colorless, sober, and virginal.
>If we did, we would have joined the Emperor's Blades.
'Glorious', 'powerful' and 'beautiful' empire of Men BTFO by cats.

>some betmer junkie babble
>btfo

What absolutely horrid depictions of Khajit.

You're right.

Everyone knows that they only drink milk.
But they never developed straws, bottles or cups so they find it difficult.

One time they all got so high that they collectively thought their entire species was transported to the moon. Hence Moon Sugar.

I know, not all khajiit are impulsive theives like this
But still

I think he meant aesthetically

Yes. Don't get me wrong, they're well drawn, but may as well not even be TES.

I get you, those are decent drawings of cat-(wo)men but they are no Khajit

Is this more fitting?

Can someone explain to me what the fuck is the point of the Numidium when Alduin is supposed to devour. People keep implying if the Numidium comes back to Mundus it's going to destroy everything.

Numidium is the final boss of TES, we'll probably never see it unless Bethesda actually wants to end the series

How is Alduin not the final boss when he will literally devour everything, he is the end of Time. The only reason he was defeated in Skyrim was because he was acting of his own selfish accord, not enacting his destiny.

Todd turned him into a generic scary dragon instead of an avatar of Akatosh

ESO is a shit Elder Scrolls game, but it did one thing very right, which was make all the Khajiit facial models really, really hot.

That's what I'm saying though, his actions in Skyrim were not his destiny so he failed. Alduin devouring the world WILL happen, it is the end of Time. I also wonder when they say Alduin will devour the world does it mean just Nim or does it mean the other Aedra planets as well.

This is why I don't see the point of the Numidium, Alduin is already set up by destiny to be the end of Time. Now all of a sudden some giant Dwaven Centurian is just as much a threat?

???????????????????

Would you fug cat?

Dwemer achieved chim and hacked reality, all the old prophesies don't account for that

youtu.be/sRTUReLBWHA

I would.

Vah Shir > Khajiit, even with worse graphics.

Inside, I have the strong desire to see a Kahjiit cleaning jizz out of her fur with her tongue like a cat.

Why is this not a thing yet.

>no chest tuft

They didn't achieve CHIM, sempai. They accidentally themselves into Numidium's skin.

>yfw you're arguing about philosophy and science with your elf friends and you get hit with "lmao it's just a dream bro"

don't listen to zero sum plebs

You mean the Numidium had no skin beforehand?

Ask them why they needed a god to teach them how to walk, then.

Fucking Altmer.

That is literally just nihilism in TES. It will get the same result as "life has no meaning". Pointless to bring up.

Nope.

They hadn't finished it yet by the time they all disappeared.

Honestly, their whole idea was doomed to failure, anyway. Numidium requires a Shezzarine to pilot it.

because coon sugar was racist sounding

Well it used to be a drug

Now its a sugar

ESO is canon, causes Sup Forums great anal pain.

> TFW no qt khajit and argonian pair to be my happy wives
Why live?

mod for polygamy. You got multiple houses don't you?

>ESO is canon
[citation needed]

because having multiple wives is a Nord thing.

this is honestly a good question. My theory is that they dont want to have stuff too crazy to scare off the average joe so they water everthing down.
At least the dlcs are decent.

What was the point of it anyway? If conquering Tamriel, then it worked fine under Tiber Septim. I think Morrowind explained, that it was become their god, but I'm not sure what exactly that meant.

Also, did you notice how in the Dwemer city under Mournhold there are those piles of ash under beds, on guard posts, near forges, in general in places you'd expect for a person to be, sometimes with some weapons or armors? It's at least suggested that they simply turned to ash.