Zarya's design has kinda grown on me

Zarya's design has kinda grown on me.

>Pretty eyes
>Cute, protective demeanor
>Her girly painted nails

Could it be she is the best girl?

my headcanon is that Zarya is former Alpha Group Spetznaz with 300 confirmed kills in Chechnya (but only 50 were women and children)

>Overwatch character designs
>anything but shit

No. But I'm glad they've fixed her beam. The nerf to the shields isn't even that big of a trade-off.

Not best girl but they managed to make a girl I wouldn't typically be into someone I like a lot to use. I still wouldn't mind having that summer games skin though because Zarya with long hair might be near best girl. Alas, till next year.

As long as your teammate's actually know how to play with a Zarya and know how to use your barrier getting high energy is still very easy.

There was never anything wrong with her design other than her fucking stupid hair.

Weightlifter Zarya is QT AF.

They're really good what are you on about? You think any of the other OW-esque games have a better art style? Paladins? Battleborn? Paragon? Come the fuck on man, if you don't like the style then thats a shame for you because I can indeed tell you its good. Sorry boy-o.

And the most masculine goddamn jaw and eyesplitting pink butch cut.

Shes okay, the only park about her that I don't like is the shitty russian jokes
>in russia game plays you xDDDD

I hated her design and had no interest in playing her at first. I picked her by accident once and thought she was junk since I didn't understand how 2 seconds of shield could possible help. Once I understood how she worked she was the one for me. It is a really great feeling saving a teammate from certain death and then melting people with a huge laser.

HoTS has some decent if a bit overdesigned skins for her.

>masculine "lady" with a pink tumblr haircut in an awful pixar artstyle
>"le character designs are really good, don't know what you're on about xD"

Piss off, numale

How DO the shields work. Does the charge I get stay until I shoot, how can you tell you're damage is up? Any visual indicators? The shields are also so short, I feel like they don't gather enough damage to make any difference.

The nationality memes are stupid. Why the fuck would Widowmaker say let them eat cake?

>It's bad because I say it is

I dislike Zarya's hair, but if you attribute a "Pixar style" to numales you really need to re-evaluate your general outlook.

It's honestly pathetic, and you don't need to parrot everything you read on Sup Forums as if it's gospel.

>it's good because i say it is

Sorry man, you're just wrong. If the art style was anymore realistic it just wouldn't be the same game. It's Pixar art style is good, as are the art style of Pixar films. I think more people would agree with me than you, so you're therefor wrong kiddo.

Widowmaker is best girl

There's a number on your crosshair as well as it getting brighter when it charges up. Not difficult to understand

>tumblr haircut
>he didnt get the best skin for her

Honestly if they changed her hair color to the blond that the weightlifter skins use but keep the style I'd like her design way more

>my opinions are popular so that makes them right
>>>>/reddit/>>>>

Well sorry I didn't notice, no reason to be rude.

How old are you, really? Thirteen, fourteen?

You really do remind me of my younger, cringe-inducing self so eager to impress where it doesn't fucking matter.

Just stop now.

>he says while parroting popular opinions from Sup Forums
ok senpai do you want to enlighten us on something else? Like your opinion on FFXV?

The both last 2 seconds. Each shield can give her up to 40 charge if they take the maximum amount of damage. So it will take at least 3 shield to get to maximum power. Her power slowly starts falling back to zero over time.

They have 200 health, but will completely nullify damage over 200 if it's done in a single hit. (example: A bastion or reaper can just fire away and take the shields down and kill her, but one shield can completely block 1 hit ults like Dvas (1000 damage) and Junkrat (600 damage)) She is weak to sustained damage but benefits from taking huge burst damage.

The projected barrier can save teammates from Roadhog hooks, Reinhardt pins and protect them when doing their ults, like Pharah and Reaper.

There is a number on her crosshair that shows her current charge. You can see enemy Zaryas' suit glowing when they are high energy.

Fucking bullshit, I literally missed all the best skins just starting this game last week. i should have been given a bunch of loot boxes or something in compensation.. Plus it was the Origins edition.

redditor newfag pls go back after this argument

She's a cute, beefy, feminine girl!

Why even choose when it comes to this game?

The shield stays on for 2 seconds or 200 damage. If it takes the full 200 damage, you get 40% charge which shows on your screen. It decays over time.

The hit that destroys the shield won't damage the player inside it no matter how much they're damaged, so you can protect them from major burst damage like Riptire and Self Destruct.

Save lives by shielding people that get hooked by Roadhog, charged by Rein, frozen by Satan etc.

Thank you.

I prefer zarya now that reinhardt has to deal with the mexican hacker bringing the shield down all the time.

The key to using the shields effectively is to pop them when you're getting guaranteed damage - projectiles like rockets, grenades etc. I often see Zaryas popping their shields as soon as they enter a fight, and it just makes people avoid shooting you so you get no charge.

Same principle applies for shielding teammates, and remember you can save yourself/others from things like mei/dva/tracer ults if you time it right.

Also consider that the shield bubble is pretty big, so you can shield a teammate and use them as mobile cover for a few seconds

wait for the next summer, I imagine they'll let you have a chance to get those skins again.

>frozen by Satan

>Expect generic SJW pandering stronk feminist character
>Get a racist Russian female weightlifter
Lel

Dear god!

The outfit sucks ass though,

Wew, I should have checked the earlier reply that covered everything I posted.

Also, use enemy ults to your advantage. You can walk into a Dragonstrike with your shield up and get free charge as long as you get out of it on time and don't walk into it like an idiot without checking your shield's cooldown

Zarya is cute!

>'tumblr personified' turns out to be the most racist character in the cast
I will laugh forever.

They will because Summer games is a yearly thing. It's still just a long time away... At least this game will be popular for years to come. I may not like other Blizzard properties outside of D2 but they know how to craft a game with longevity and support it well.

I was annoyed when they first unveiled her.

But I think the voice alone turned the whole thing around for me, she's awesome.

Yakov Smirnoff is brilliant, it's not his fault everyone ran his bit down the ground.

>i have destroyed more of your kind than i can count
>[sad beep]

>cellulite dimples on her ass

That can't be Zarya! Either way I want her to sit on my face and call me "boy", dear God

Is that a real pose?

I'M GOING FOR THE TOLBERONE

>Those heels

"No."

How is she racist?

>headcannon

How's that autism treating you?

It's from HotS I believe. Almost certain they'll give D.Va it in OW though because they accepted the gremlin gamer meme.

Blizzard are madmen.

She took me by complete surprise.

she kills omnics, who are basically blacks, for shits and giggles

most zarya players are complete bros, almost reinhardt tier.

She hates filthy omnics and wants to exterminate them.

Of course she's best girl, shes blatantly designed after best 3D girl.

>I've got on my eye on you, Omnic.

>Zarya: I've got my eye on you, omnic.
>Zenyatta: And I will watch your back in return.

What was his fucking problem?

..and I too will watch your back.

She has seen her country decimated by Omnics.

While the faggots in Overwatch want to try to integrate Omnics into human society, Zarya has first hand seen the destruction they can do, seen her village get blown to bits, and fought in the front lines of the Omnic wars.

She does her damnest to make sure Overwatch does not succeed, and hates every Omnic.

Humanity comes first, fuck integrating robots.

omnics should go back to the scrap heap if you ask me

He wanted to throw hands with Zarya

I'll gladly take that over her fucking abysmal goth skins.

Thankfully, I've avoided them, my friend got both though.

>Mercy im Bereitschaftsdienst!

>imagination is for autists. me myself? i don't into imagining for nothing

>shes blatantly designed after best 3D girl

I unlocked Midnight.

Oh god how awesome.

So it's a pose for HotS or one of those unlocked from playing HotS for Overwatch?

>tfw have to play shitty moba to get god tiet genji skin

Zarya with dress cosmetic when? She needs to show her feminine side more.

well technically isnt only tracer pro omnic? the other characters either avoid the topic or flat out say they hate them like hanzo, widow reaper torb zarya junk and roadhog. it could be argued soldier mcree and reinhardt hate omnics because of the war as well. Pharah had to deal with the rogue god program killing her friends.

i .

Starcraft universe fucking perfected the Terran physique design, its so fucking good

I just want non-pink hair that isn't olympian barbie or edgy on purpose.
Who here has that wild woman hair shop?

>0 muscle
>Zarya

Pretty much her only good skin. Since I got her golden gun, I've been using her yellow skin since it matches better.

I keked at this post but I don't actually understand it, I want to know.

Now you realize how stupid this argument is.

ew, i like mine better

It's just one of those really nasty longass german compound words that only really sums up to 'on duty'.

Despite her not trusting him - indeed, despising him - he vows to work with her on the battlefield as a comrade. His dharmic selflessness is supposed to shine through here.

I'm talking out of my ass. I have never played this game.

Thanks for this thread guys, I'm gonna go play some Zarya now.

Zarya is a slav!!!!

Zarya squats every day and listens to hardstyle!!!!!

>hating robots is racist

OK, now you're pulling my leg

thats right. Hes returning hostility with peace

I want to nurse from her tits so bad

She always was best girl, Sup Forums was simply too triggered by the possible tumblr pandering.

Best fingernails
second is symmetra

That's the exact opposite of her though

Would she like me if I slav squat in front of her with a bottle of vodka in my hand?

>zarya will never squat just above your face such that you can smell her musky crotch

Fucking end it all

Petition to change her kneeling emote to squatting, when

>Just one palette swap away from greatness

>I'm talking out of my ass. I have never played this game.

everything that happens in the game is not canon btw. thats why we can have widow and tracer on one team etc.

She's basically Sup Forums and /fit/'s lovechild.
REMOVE OMNIC
BENCH PRESS CARS