The Truth about Final Fantasy 7: Remake

Sorry to be that guy but you all need to know the truth; There's going to be three games. 2 Remakes + 1 sequel.

The first is what you're getting atm. It'll have less OLD content (on purpose) but more NEW along with the huge change in the core combat.

The second game with be the REAL version. The combat will go back to the original and the all the stuff that was missing from the first Remake version will get added in this one. The TRUE Final Fantasy 7 Remake is here.

The third game will be an afterstory but not a true sequel to VII. Worthy of being DLC content sold as a full game using the VII branding.

What (You) should do is; boycott the first game and buy the second game. The third game is optional.

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv
youtube.com/watch?v=kgjO-x8PNfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>>There's going to be three games
>Implying they're not gonna make more than 3
You're naive.

>implying they aren't going to just split the game in three parts

Final Fantasy 7 Remake will not have much reseblance to the original Final Fantasy 7. It will be something different that features certain characters from Final Fantasy 7.

- Gameplay will be completely different, something entirely elese (action combat compared to turn based jrpg battles - it can't possible be more different)

- The look and feel of the original will be completely gone. No Isometric view, no pre rendered background. The pre rendered background ARE A HUGE REASON, why Final Fantasy 7 STILL looks amazing to this day. They provoke a very unique athmosphere.

Those 2 points are enough to let anyone know that this FF7R will not be a faithful remake like Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D was to Zelda Ocarina of Time N64, but rather just a pathetic nostalgia cashgrab attempft by Square Enix on the back of the "Final Fantasy 7" name alone.

Final Fantasy 7 will be JUST LIKE Final Fantasy XV, namely a huge dissaster and dissapointment.

FF7 only needs just better overwolrd polygon models, a better polygon overworld, improved ingame battle graphics, ALL WHILE STILL retaining the same artstyle and feel of the characters. And a better translation + better quality audio. The background should stay the same or be just higher resolution in a faithful remake, OR, if Square Enix went the optimal route, would be re-rendered. THAT is how you make a failthul and amazing Final Fantasy 7 remake that would live up to the masterpiece that the original is.

Fuck Square Enix.

After the shit that was FFXV, is FF7 Remake SE's last chance of saving FF?

It shouldn't be difficult to simply upgrade the graphics whilst keeping the story exactly the same and adding more exploration/features. But they'll fuck it up somehow, and I can't wait for all the script to be changed.

I hope you like the new script.

DILLY DALLY SHILLY SHALLY

First they need to address the Cloud problem. He looks retarded in 3d. God dammit give him like 5 extra lbs at least. And scale the hair back. This shit worked when the games were blocky and when he appears in an anime looking context. In realistic 3d, it just looks weird. This is a problem FF has in general. Noctis looks ridiculous and so does Prompto.

Blame fucking Kitase for naming Nomura as 7R director because he's too much of a pussy.

>new script
>implying that Aerith's catchphrase wasn't simply removed by the team that managed to fuck up the translation so hard half the game's plot was unintelligible
Do NOT defend FF7's script, user, you are just showing your faggotry.

> why does a guy who only recently regained the ability to walk after spending 5 years in a tube look scrawny?!

anime and realism do not mix

>IT HAS TO LOOK REALISTIC!!!
>meanwhile swings a 30kg sword around with one arm like nothing

> ff7s translated script was 99% woosley
> THE NEW SCRIPTS GONNA SUCK
yeah I hate when they actually translate japanese with competence.

>yeah I hate when they actually translate japanese
You should because Japan can't write for shit.

> jenovacells/mako gives you super strength
Its not hard user

You do know theyre designed on purpose to mimic a certain fashion style, right?

Of course you don't, doubt you played more than 5 games in the series.

Also keeps you from deteriorating into a scrawny twink fuck.

> whitey knows better
this isn't Sup Forums user

> jenovacells/mako gives you super strength without increasing your muscle mass at all
this is what FF7R fans think makes sense.

so much truth it hurts

> I want them to take away Clouds iconic hair because I dont into fake realism
People wanted ff7 with not lego graphics for a decade and honestly the trailer didnt look as GRITTY REALISTIC as people make it out to sound.

Oh look, a weeaboo can't defend Japan's complete lack of creativity in writing dialogue because their language sucks so he has to cry racism. You are the one who needs to fuck off to Sup Forums

Yes we all get it. No one on this malaysian basket weaving forum is ignorant to shitty fads of Japan.

Daily reminder that if remake Tifa doesn't have large baps, this shit is fucking DROPPED.

Don't fuck this up square/enix.

You think literal magic space aids is supposed to abide by real life physics, user?
Seriously, that exceeds trolling and just makes you look stupid for even saying it.

Tifa is a horrible character. You won't even notice in the remake how they change her personality by shoving new scenes in because she barely had one in the original.

they already reduced her bust in AC/Dissidia/kh2 user

> everything has to be 100% realistic because muh graphics
> Fantasy is right in the title
I hate this fanbase

If they keep her like this, I'm fine. Any smaller and I will be dissapoint.

>thinks gene therapy using alien dna (aka generic sci fi movie shit) is literal magic space aids
>calls anyone else stupid

It's okay user, you can admit you were wrong. Nobody knows or even cares who you are or that you are a fucking retard who swallows up any crap SE will say to justify their bad character models.

>The pre rendered background ARE A HUGE REASON, why Final Fantasy 7 STILL looks amazing to this day.

What would be true if the prerendered backgrounds werent shit.

If you want good pre renderered backgrounds check resident evil 2 or 3, they still hold up today.

As much as I love FFVII the game is complete eyesore today.

Forgot pic

Okay, and why should we believe any of this shit?

>The combat will go back to the original
will never happen. post disregarded.

No one cares. Looks like gay emo shit just like every SE game.

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv

Reminder to give this shit game a bad score on Metacritic since "professional" reviewers aren't doing it. SE deserves punishment and developers have to open their eyes. Something like this doesnT' deserve anything above a 7.

>generic, empty overworld when there is "fantasy" in the fucking name
>main character literally en emo boy from 2005
>horrible casual combat
>glitches, bad UI, collision detection and performance
>horrible story
>world completely lacks verticality and interactivity, can't even climb anything, literally can't even swim
>car is on-rails

Sorry, meant to reply only to the OP

The second post is obviously going to happen. Please explain why you never learn anything from the past. Please explain why you believe this crap will be faithful and good when every prediction from people who said a remake would be shit if it ever was made and listed why, that their points almost entirely came true.

fine, nevermind then

> a guys whos always been a skinny twink is still a skinny twink
> bad
user

My wife's son works at Nintendo and says you're a piece of shit.

there are people who actually think the prerendered backgrounds in fflegos still look good?
How?

They have taste. I don't expect you kids to understand. Pre-rendered backgrounds and fixed camera angles were an extremely good thing.

t. My dad works at square

>people will actually buy this shit because muh nostalgia

Should I wait for the remake to come out or should I just play the original? Has the original aged well or is it better because you lot played it when you were younger?

>I just want the same game with prettier graphics
Just play the original again you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=kgjO-x8PNfs

the power of nostalgia is stronger then you think

I played original when he was released and even then blocked models look terrible but everything else is nice.

Very enjoyable characters and comic relief. Back when Square had a sense of humor.

Graphics are PS1 and the character overworld models look like minifigures. However backgrounds are all prerendered artwork that IMO is very charming. In combat, the models for the characters are better but still PS1 era.

I'm hyped simply because of the announcement. Every year for over a decade there have been trolls on the internet saying that the FF7 remake will be announced at E3. They were finally right.

> he can look at ff7 today and call those backgrounds good
god have mercy on the blind

Okay anonymous stranger on the internet, I'll believe every word you say without a single source to back up those facts.

too small

top better be skintight too

Honestly I want ff7re to be at least a little different.
I've play ff7psx multiple times and I wanna compare the remake.
I dont expect perfection but christ I want a new version.
The old game just has not aged well.

>The old game just has not aged well.

yes it has, its just that stupid kids cant see past "muh gwaphics"

>Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D
>remake

top cuck

it was a port with a couple of new models

What they need to do is bring the punk hair style for the NPCs back. It's dieselpunk, so it fit. Cloud didn't stand out from them too much.

Cloud without a headspike as tall as the rest of his face is no Cloud of mine. Also Zack better have his ridiculous mane back too. It was the craziest hair in the game.