APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVyqVEYdwHM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shit game

I can't wait for the remaster.

Agreed. Shit tier MMO gameplay in a single player RPG.

didn't this score higher than XV?

>tfw FF12 Remaster sells more than XV
Won't happen because of casualfags, but would be good to see.

Never complained

Fucking awesome game

Haha I love these apologize threads XD it's like sooo Sup Forums culture

Pinnacle of Final Fantasy though 'fans' will say otherwise.

gomenasai gomenasai OTL

These fuckers should have been the final bosses, for everything else the game is fantastic

Vayne was awesome but he wasn't a real villain, he was actually the hero of the story

I've always said that XII is the best of them

I'm so sorry.

XV is basically 12 but with a better battle system.

Final Fantasy 12 was the final nail in the coffin for the series

Ok.

I'm sorry you have such shitty taste in games that you think FF12 was any good.

Fantastic game, and the FF with the best story.

It's boring. The good things is Balthier,Fran,The enormous amount of side content (In Zodiac) and the amazing textures which only really pop if upscaled

wow mr. tripfag has spoken!

his opinion must me more important than ours since he has a name and a trip!

I'm not going to apologize for wanting to bend this over a desk.

I refuse to apologise for praising this game all these years

And worse characters, worse music, worse environments and atmosphere, no classes or customization, worse girls, no Gilgamesh, less and worse summons, and worse setting.

>Worse characters

The 4 gay band is less gay than your twink showing off his chest the bitch with a playboy custome and that chad that should have been the main char.

I will not as 12 is almost as big of a shitpile as the 13 trilogy and 15.

The last truly great single player FF game is 10. While 10-2 had fun gameplay it was almost more of a spinoff than a real entry in the series.

I never doubted you - pinnacle of the entire franchise.

>you can see just a bit of her ass
This is why I loved her design

Thankfully we have a bunch of other cahracters in 12 aside from the twink while in 15 all we have is the gay boy band

Fucking nostalgiafags and their cancer opinions.

Take your X and jump of a bridge. Cunts who only played that Call of Duty tier game talk like the biggest fans of the series from day one.

Kill yourself you triggered me.

I think this game will like a lot more this time than when it was out.

12>10

haven't played any of the others

For what? I have a 100% save fucking danjuro.

Hahahaha

Just look at not understanding that "MMO gameplay" is the best thing to happen to the series in decades. Much better than "PRESS FORWARD: The Movie: DIVE BOMB YOUR HP FOR FIVE STARS!: The game."

>Awful Pacing: The Game
>boring me to death before i can get a chance at having fun
Never.

>The 4 gay band is less gay than your twink showing off his chest
So he's a twink for following his culture's fashion? Someone should tell Conan that despite his warlike tendencies, barbarians are all twinks.

Eye candy game:
>Fast forward button
>Game play by itself
>5 humans and 1 viera
>Terrible chemistry between the characters
>Quickenings make no sense
>Side content was exploring empty maps or hunting reskinned enemies
>Story was a mess
>Villain vanished for 3/4 of the game and suddenly: BOOM final boss

Ivalice and the ost was great.

No need for me to apologize. I always liked 12.

One of the best games in the franchise.

Final Fantasy was irrelevant since FFXI.

Conan isn't an effeminate teenager.

>shit watch themselves play gameplay
>horrible sidequests
>star wars story that's even worse
>shit weapon system lol can't equip this without grinding!
>bad music
>even worse than ff2 characters

Game is garbage.

>tfw the princess is a slut

Ashe is pure!

Have you seen how she dresses?
SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHORE

Feminine boys lack muscle definition, something Vaan is always depicted to have.

>bad music
Ruined what little credibility you had.

This was by far the worst FF I have ever played.

Most of the characters are completely forgettable.

No he fucking doesn't.
Go look at a picture, I'm not saving one of his official glamour shots to my harddrive.

Game was a fucking masterpiece, I've never fell in love with a world like I did with Ivalice in XII. Fags throw around "Single player MMO" as if that's a bad thing, I've always wanted an MMO-like game where fucking shit eaters din't fuck up a boss fight. And bitching about gambits is fucking retarded considering you can turn them off. OST was hit and miss though, but damn was the game fucking enjoyable. FFXV could have easily made its world just like XII only not have to divide all the "rooms" of a single region.

What? Vaan is always ripped in official artwork.

>FFXII

youtube.com/watch?v=dVyqVEYdwHM

The only game in almost 32 years of life I've started four times all of which I stopped at the same point, the sand sea. Only once I managed to get past that and I still gave up. Christ what an unmitigated soulless elitist shitfest.

No reason to care for the characters, down to the lesser chump they look all too dignified and stuck up, the plot is incredibly dull, politic gayness with le magick kuristals to pretend it's a Final Fantasy. Shit like that should stay relegated in the FFTs and the TOs, not in a fucking mothership entry for christ sake.

OST is okay at best, Sakimoto from VChronicles totally shits on his FFXII output, the gameplay is what it is, broken like any other entry in the series.

Graphics are amazing but nothing really stands out. To me The Last Remnant is what FFXII should've been. Trim the plot, keep all the pompous characters as marginalized recruits, focus on quests and lore.

Dissidia is literally the only one.

It's gonna be a long wait.

Thanks for your input blogposter.

Are you blind? His abs are one of his defining features.

>Fast forward button
Where? The zodiac edition?

>Game play by itself
I'll give you that.

>5 humans and 1 viera
What's wrong with that? Only vaan and penelo shouldn't be there

>Terrible chemistry between the characters
The only characters I cared for were Balthier and Ashe, and they had good chemistry with the others. But I need to play this game again.

>Quickenings make no sense
Select an attack, then another etc etc

>Side content was exploring empty maps or hunting reskinned enemies
Exploring the world was great, and having no random encounters was the best. Exploring would be tedious af if you had a fight every 5 seconds.

>Story was a mess
Some kingdoms are at war, basch lost everything, ashe lost everything, balthier and fran are cool, vaan and penelo are not. That's it.

>Villain vanished for 3/4 of the game and suddenly: BOOM final boss
Who cares? He's the mastermind, so go kick his ass

FF 12 excels at having a great world to explore and a clear side-quest system with boss battles.

It's bad because everything is generic or unmemorable.

You NEVER even heard the flagship song until the ending.

>OST is okay at best
Fuck no. It one of the best soundtracks in the franchise with the third best final boss theme behind The Extreme and Dancing Mad.

I'm sorry FFXII.

If I knew about how bad it would get with XIII and XV I wouldn't have been so hard on you. The IZJS version was decent, even.

This game would have been better without Vaan. Great story, not better than tactics, but still better than any other FF.

This game would have been better without half of the cast.

Literally filler that don't contribute anything meaningful to the overall story.

More people would of liked Vaan if he wore a shirt
This is fact

So Balthier, Ashe and Fran or Basch?

Probably.

Would have liked him more at least.

I wouldn't have liked him.
But he wouldn't have disgusted me either.

Wow just look at all that chiseled rock-like definition

i have to disagree.
while van an penelo is are not important to the central plot. they add a little bit of contrast to group, 2 orphanss that want something better at life.
van dont act like a retard, and the little scenes he has are pretty good, like when ashe saw the spirit of prince rasler, and van say that what he saw was his brother, you start to wonder that something is going on there. and that scene when he ask fran for her age was pretty funny.
like i say, they are not important for the plot, but they are far from being bad characters

We are having word-to-word the same replies in every thread, five times a day because you stupid motherfuckers refuse to stop. You're becoming Sup Forums.

>It's bad because everything is generic or unmemorable.
So generic it doesn't try to emulate any other soundtrack in the franchise and was better for it.

The fire rises.

did you know that banehood took 12 planecrashes to make?

Of coursh.

From a design point of view the sandseas are a huge mistake. You:

- are coming out of a boring dungeon (Leviathan)
- got access to the full party for the first time
- have gained control of an airship (the Strahl)

and the game follows up with an extremely boring but inexplicably huge zone that's got NOTHING in it and one enemy type making up 90% of your encounters.

>implying

The literal defining feature of his in-game model from FFXII was those abs. They look dumb as fuck as drawn on because of the art style, but Vaan was always cut as fuck.

if you played mmos, you liked ff12

otherwise, you didn't

at least you can get fuck huge chains.

Yeah but the urutan yensa drop fucking potions or something.

I don't even remember the final boss theme

He did wear in FFTA (or the second, I kinda forgot atm) and he looks better imo.

Yo, those chains were massive.

it goes something like this:
Dudududuuuuu dudu duuuuuuu dududud duuuuududu duududuuuu dududu duuuuuuu

I always liked XII, both versions. Can't wait for the remaster too.

I despise it, honestly 12 is the worst in the series but then I don't like mmo's.

FF 12 is just FF 2 remade.

Both games are the same thing. Same plot, same gimmicks of grind to equip, same open world crap, same same same.

tho only thing that bothered me was his nose

Says more about you than it does about it, because it is one of the best.

>XII did open world better than XV did and they weren't even aiming to make it an open world game
You can't make this shit up.

FF12 was about a tree getting revenge?

Yfw ou realize Ashe is the main focus and protag of FFXII

FF2 was about a tree getting revenge?

Oh sorry, confused it with V.

Official artwork for the game trumps in-game model painting.
Vaan's a fuckboy twink, always was. And even in-game those textures are drawn onto an utterly-flat build, a small frame.
That of a zero-definition teenager.

He's shitty sex-appeal for 30-yo jap perverts & MAYBE preteen girls.

Because XII didn't try to push the entire fucking world into one seamless world. You had regions, and then you had six-seven "rooms" in that region. Just keep the regions separated and make the rooms seamless and suddenly the game has more room for detail and wont glitch out as much.

>Official artwork for the game trumps in-game model painting

No it doesn't, and you wouldn't be saying that if it wasn't propping up your point. All that matters is what's in the game. And again, even if you want to go down the official artwork trumps in-game assets route, his Dissidia art is more recent and so counts as the most recent official portrayal of Vaan, as Squenix want him to look.

>And even in-game those textures are drawn onto an utterly-flat build, a small frame

Because of lazy modelling. Vaan is clearly intended to have very defined muscles, but they couldn't be bothered to actually give him a unique model, so just drew muscles on. Lazy, but irrelevant to the original intent.

None of the Final Fantasy games are good. Even the old Final Fantasy games on SNES are shit. The Playstation ones are shit too. What did you expect?

VII, VI and the MMOs are good.