JUST
U
S
T

youtube.com/watch?v=VyeyPCzWMQQ

but that's just 2 fps
this is pretty good since it's a ubisoft game

>Shitworks

Still waiting for a good optimized game that uses that shit.

>ubisoft
Fucking typical of them to disregard good optimization

Rip every 1440p and 4k player

That's why you get a better monitor with higher resolution where AA is redundant rather than tanking your framerate with VBQSSFLTHQFAA x32

gimpworks is made to ruin performance. anyone using proprietary nvidia gimpworks deserves their game to run like shit.

That doesn't fix the entire issue is that the game runs like ass because it's made like asa

>because
because it's filled with proprietary nvidia software that is made to force people to keep upgrading cards.

1070 here ultra everything with super-sampling, all sliders to their maximum values. Solid 120fps.

>PS4 Pro can't 4K
>most expensive PC GPU can't 4K
4K is a dead meme

sure

>buying watch dawgz
>buying gimpvidia
honestly these "epic" pc masterrrace redditfags are worse than nintenyearolds

the sole purpose of AA is literally to reduce aliasing without having to increase resolution because increasing resolution is and always will be more resource intensive, technical ignorance is getting WILD on here

So its a ubisoft title, big whoop

>post process AA
I'm fucking dying of laughter

also uses Denuvo, which has degraded performance of every game where the publisher plagued themselves with that anti-tamper (not DRM) software.

>Dead meme
Are you retarded or do have no recognition of how technology progresses?

>390x
c-cant wait for my silky smooth 30 fps experience.

>Post process AA
That's some shit reading comprehension you got there

You're actually retarded

you Literally just suggested upping resolution over using AA as an image smoothing solution, with framerate as a priority

you have problems

>PC gaming

>m-muh AMD
Enjoy your 40FPS at 1080p lmao

>sonygger

enjoy your $800 video card that gets nVidia Gimpworked down to a Fury level performance sometime within 2017

But R9 Fury X IS a $800 video card.

>Ultra

yeah that's with the high rez texture pack, it takes almost 5gb of video memory, pointless on 1080p although the 1080 should be able to run it no problem. I wonder if they're using the game ready drivers that came out today.

Very High takes maybe 2.5gb of video memory and looks great, runs great, etc. I haven't had a single issue so far, they improved a lot of stuff especially the driving.

Before you ask, I got the game for free when I bought an SSD on newegg.

HOWEVER

you should be aware the game comes with something called easyanticheat which makes it a bannable offense to cheat in OFFLINE mode and makes it at this point in time, impossible to use Cheat Engine to generate any codes for the game.

>watch dogs
shit thread for shit kids

post cats

>people trusting a random image on Sup Forums instead of actually reading reviews of the PC port
you guys are fucking retarded lmao

??

No its not fag, even with the Nvidia shit off it doesn't run good at all

>fury X
>X

AMDork can't even read, lmao

Well that makes sense, if you idiots could, you'd do research before shelling out cash for AMD trash.

wow i am surprised that a ubisoft game has shit optimisation

tell me where in this post did i metnion Fury X? no wonder you buy gimpworks cards that require gimpsync taxed monitors. you probably cant read any of the posts or articles pointing this out.

>AMDoofus can't even follow conversation
>AMDimwit gets triggered without even checking OP
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP, LMAO

You are the reason that I'm embarrassed to tell people that I own an Nvidia card.

wow, the difference between the 470 and the 1060 is enormous. I thought they were supposed to be neck-and-neck?

No that would more so be the 1060 and the rx 480

You're fucking retarded

Amd has always underperformed Nvidia even before physx and Nvidia works. Doesn't help that every ubisoft game has run like shit no matter what you run on it

What if... NVIDIA is charging people more for less nowadays?