Casual who only plays games on normal difficulty

>casual who only plays games on normal difficulty
>never played a Souls game in my life
Will I make it?

Souls games are only hard because marketing says so.

the first area will fuck your life, I died like 6 hours to the first 15 enemies.
But after you got the controls and realized that have to DASH IN every single time the game gets really good. It's an experience I will never forget

Yes, because the game is literally designed around the concept of dying and learning.

The reason why you're still a casual is because you're never forced out of your comfort zone. Souls is hardly fucking impossible, it just punishes you for not paying attention. Learn enemy patterns and how the mechanics work and you'll be fine.

It´s not that hard

the souls games are easy if you watch a lets play or use a guide.

>I died like 6 hours to the first 15 enemies
How? You suffer from some serious brain damage?

gascoigne will rape your boipussy.

You will end up spending quite a few hours in the first area, and the first few bosses will be incredibly stressful. But if you can push through, and git gud you will be in for a fun time

The games aren't "hard" per say (except a few difficulty spikes). They're just punishing and demanding.

The second you understand that this isn't DMC and you can't just mash attack, that any base enemy can kill you if you don't dodge, and that upgrading your weapon buffs your damage, you're good to go.

Most of the time when you die it's because you went full retard and rolled of a cliff or got stuck against a wall with 4 enemies hitting you.

Oprhan and Ludwig are true bullshit tho.

I think you will, user, it's probably perfect for someone accustomed to normal difficulty. The game will fuck you over for mistakes, but you'll want to see the next areas, weapons, enemies badly enough ot push forward.

If you're observant of enemies and lightly note stuff like, how many times you can hit them before you HAVE to dodge, etc, you will discover the method to more or less every enemy and boss. The people who are bad at these games are the ones that do the same stupid mistakes over and over and constantly, CONSTANTLY fall into patterns that cause them to take hits. The game will reward you for a lot of things outside of twitch/reflex stuff.

Just dont summon like a fag, its a good thing to face all bosses solo

that's pretty normal honestly, I spoke to a lot of people that played BB as their first souls game. They all had the same problem in the first area

But yeah, I'm braindamaged and you are 1337 god gamer with big dick

Yes.
Souls games' difficulty is hideously overrated.

Not him but it's probably exaggerated honesty instead of the usual Sup Forumstard i-oneshot-whole-game-with-one-hand-tied-behind-my-back-and-a-blindfold boasting.

the only hard part is the very beginning where you can't level up yet
once you've seen cleric beast you can just make up for your lack of skill with grinding

>its another PCucks think BB is easy because they could only watch piediewie play it episode

That's because a lot of the fun is in discovering and figuring out the things in the game for yourself. Anyone who watches a guide or a lets play for a game like this should also neck themselves.

This: You'll get fucked up at first, but as you learn most everything becomes a breeze.

>hit
>roll to the back
>hit
>roll to the back
>hit
>roll to the back
>drink estus flask
>hit
>roll to the back

>estus flask
>roll
>Bloodborne

so basically if you watch a vid of a game , its easy
WHY NOBODY TOLD ME THIS IN THE LAST 30 YEARS?

This. Don't ruin the game for yourself.

You'll be fine. Go in raw and don't read tips or guides.

>playing a game to impress strangers on the internet
Just play it because its fun you fucknugget

>hit
>roll to the back
>hit
>roll to the back
>hit
>roll to the back
>witcher 3 'combat'

>drink estus flask
no BB either lel

>tfw never got gud
Is there anyway to cheese Logarius?

>It's easy if you have someone else play the game for you

i hope you enjoy the rolling on the floor simulator

Git gud

Return when you have +10 weapon and BL80+
He'll melt.
If you still can't beat him, ring your bell.

I never liked difficult games but I made it through DaS1-3 without too much problems.

>tfw been trying to beat curse rotted greatwood for three days

Almost broke my controller

the only hard bosses in bloodborne are the ones deep in the chalice dungeons, how the fuck could any one say the bosses people will encounter just going through the game are hard? 20+ blood vials and the rally system along with hardly any cost to rolling and tons of i-frames on your roll insure this is the easiest souls game, not to mention the ease of parrying

it's going to push your shit in at first but don't let it discourage you. The game is actually not all that difficult when you learn the mechanics, but the game isn't going to stop and teach you the mechanics by throwing stuff at you that can't hurt you like most video games.

t. butthurt PCuck.

except ive actually played the game otherwise i wouldnt know about all the things ive just mentioned

Souls games are a joke nowadays, they were hard when DeS and Das came out, but now people are used to them.
The only challenging boss on DaS3 is Friede and thats only because her fight is long.
The players have advanced but the game didn't.

If it's your first Souls game Central Yharnam can be tough, especially if you don't take to parrying right away.

Things like 'rolls' that don't exist?
Rally that is useless without all 3 runes and specific weapons?
20+ vials that no one uses because it's just not worth it to sacrifice important rune slot for few vials?
You have only vague idea about the subject that you likely got from watching 15 meanutes of random let's play and luring in few BB threads.

Just level grind

>The players have advanced but the game didn't.
And it never will.
Making such game only for veterans is business suicide.

yea, its always better to rehash the same shit every year like cod than improve
and then you wonder why people say games have become shit for nearly 15 years

>Things like 'rolls' that don't exist?

well if you want to be pissy, the dodge, even though you do end up rolling in some directions and angles

>Rally that is useless without all 3 runes and specific weapons?

with this you're just admitting you've not even touched the game

>20+ vials that no one uses because it's just not worth it to sacrifice important rune slot for few vials?

this is why i started 20+, it can be 20 or above

so no, nice try but this isn't vague at all shitposter, but no matter what ill say youll continue because you want to continue shitposting so carry on with someone else

Thats why Chalice dungeons exist but even they wear out after a time

FromSoft needs to take notes from Team Ninja when it comes to difficultly, whwre harder modes increase enemy aggression and gives them new movesets.

It gets easier as you progress, difficulty from the levels probably peaks at around Yahar'gul the unseen village because you need to learn through trial and error where the bell women that infinitely respawn enemies are. Difficulty from the bosses peaks fairly early into the game.

I thought rolls had more iframes than dashes? Did I play unlocked against big bosses for no reason?

Yes, the difficulty is greatly exaggerated
Not saying they're a cakewalk or anything but you'll be fine

>rolls had more iframes than dashes?
nope also BB iframes are pretty low compared to Souls.

exhaust dialogs with all npcs aka speak with them until they repeat previous line. Some have quests through whole game and you can earn theyr wep or gear by the end

I feel cucked

>this isn't vague at all
Sure sweetcheeks, keep pretending, someone will bait sooner or later.

I ALWAYS play on easy difficulty but I love Bloodborne.
I just don't see the point of choosing the harder option, it's against nature.

>Did I play unlocked against big bosses for no reason?
Bad camera with lock on and big creatures is reason enough to play unlocked.

>Rally that is useless without all 3 runes and specific weapons?
How the fuck did you ever find rally useless? I've regularly managed to recover all HP I lost from a hit via it.

meant for

>6 hours on first 15 enemies
>normal
maybe to people who never played a souls game

you'll probably end up just summoning and remaining a casual killing the experience despite everyone's advice ITT.

i play locked on (got used to that)
then after 50 deaths on ludwing i changed that
my brother play unlocked and he have trouble with different bosses than me i found oprhan easy 3-4 deaths only

HE JUST SAID THAT. he was talking about people who never played any souls game before. why the fuck are everyone on Sup Forums so hostile all the time? hormones driving you crazy during puberty?

If I can get the platinum for that game, anyone can

there are easier games with harder platinuins to get