What does Sup Forums honestly think of this game. The recent updates have been fairly okay tbqhwy

What does Sup Forums honestly think of this game. The recent updates have been fairly okay tbqhwy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cIRZlMQ3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I played it for a while when I had nothing else to play. Fun for a bit. I can't really justify spending all day on a game and not getting anything I needed/wanted because drop rates are hilariously low. Great for highschool kids with too much time on their hands, not so much for anyone else.

shit, the new update killed all my interest on it
>instead of fixing flawed and shit weapons they just added Riven mods that are behind a RNG behind a RNG that are behind another RNG

DE is a terrible company that has no idea on what to do with this game

The Idea of having quick, free choice squad based missions is great, and the execution in Warframe is very well done.

However, gameplay is just a part of it. The issue lies with how deep into RNG this game has dropped. Sorties, Riven, you name it is just a RNG grind at this stage, which totally kills the fun when you have to repeat a thousand moon missions over and over just for that one mod you want.

Nekros was the turning point when I went from playing this game on the regular and putting money into it to playing once every six months or so for the new content and not spending a dime.

its free. its ok.

MR21, 1000ish hours over a year. Left it for good this summer.
Used to be grindy and relaxing, now it's just grindy and annoying, and the devs seem to keep firing up the grind for no good reason.
You can, if you're carried, know what you're doing or playing with friends, have top tier gear in about 20 to 40 hours. That's it, nothing changes from then on, you switch guns, frames and so on, but everything's pretty much done. Every gun uses the same build, almost every frame uses the same build, just stack damage and grind MR. Gets pointless quick and there's no really shinny carrot at the end, only marginal upgrades that don't really make you that much more effective. There was no endgame before (trials don't really count + shit rewards), and I think there's no endgame now.

Really fell in love with the mechanics, the world, the lore before the potatokids came out. Shit was a blast.

If you're just getting into warframe, it's a good game. You're gonna hit plateaus often until you gear up and learn to gofast, and overcoming those is a blast. If you're a veteran (a right zorencunt), you've no business coming back, it's a different game with a different mindset and even worse grind than it was.

I think I beat this MMORPG because there's no reason for me to log on anymore. I never knew beating MMOs was possible, but somehow I got the top score.

Played it for 30 or so hours. Got fuck all information about the world, nature of ongoing conflict and general plot/lore. Got tired of the identically-looking instances. Realized the game wants me to spend unreasonable amounts of time to grind.
Dropped it like cheating girlfriend and never looked back.

If you like gear treadmills, then fine. But if you want a good experience, look somewhere else.

I still play it, but it desperately needs a direct competitor. There's too many things wrong to fix.

The war within got my hyped as fuck but it disappointed literally everyone.

Second dream was better even though in Dev stream they were talking about how the war within will be LEAGUE ahead of second dream.

I've dropped 800 hours on the game though so I can't be salty.

I was ready to come back after the war within but the new riven mods disintegrated my willingness to play this game, literaly RNG on top of RNG on top of RNG on top of more RNG you can only get every 24 hours, that shit is a disgusting and blatent cashgrab as the lucky few who got good mods are selling them for thousands of platiniums, aka hundreds of euros, this is CS:GO level of bullshit but with actual stats that matter in game, (the in game balance was anihilated btw, with already broken weapons getting mods with absurd bonuses like +120% crit chance +120% crit damage +100% damage and other shit weapond just not getting enough buffs to compete)

The one flaw of that game was already RNG, but this time they outdid themselves, I'm never touching this game again even with a 10 foot pole and thats coming from someone who got 1200 hours in game and bought several prime acces.

The gun that does +120crit/damage/basedmg is still nothing special in the great scheme of things, that's the sad part. You can play and win at pretty much everything with a 3-forma Braton Prime (or the regular Soma). Donkor and Sudalor can melt rooms.

Heck, even better, an Ash or Ember also melt rooms most of the game. The game's already won after you beat Jupiter if you've made an Ember, if you're looking at raw room clearing power up to level 35 (and you won't meet stronger foes than 35;if you do, that's when you use Loki's Godmode invisibility/disarm and just stroll through). You don't need to grind upon grind upon grind to get that sweet 670% when a regular 100% and any signs of intelligence/tactical sense does the job well.

MR 16, several hundred hours in. I’ve enjoyed it a bunch, frankly.
They advertised a third person shooter with space ninja wizards, RPG mechanics, crafting, co-op, raids, and excessive amounts of unique weapons. That’s what I got.
Yes, it’s often a grind. Yes, the RNG is frustrating. Yes, the devs make some hilariously bad decisions very often.
But I’ve had a blast with it.
Probably won’t ever recapture the initial magic of starting though.

What sold me on it was the fact that everything the frames do in the trailer is doable in-game. Same animations for most of it, too. youtube.com/watch?v=Q6cIRZlMQ3g
I’ve probably dropped $50 dollars on platinum over the last 3 years, and feel like I’ve gotten my money’s worth

Ein? As in Uber Hacker Nova's dog?

yeah, same here, I'm the guy who posted The game went downhill for me, but I still had a blast with the road to MR 20, all the weapons, the first events, the devstream I was following religiously at that time, the evolution of the game alone was stuning, I think I just had my fair share and its now time to quit.

Warbros nr.1

I started to play again recently, shit is so fucking slow now

>Trying to copter when bullet jumping is a thing
Get used to bullet jumping. It's far faster, and far easier to control as well once you get used to the fact that you jump based off of where the camera is pointed at.
The REAL issue though is the fact that your potato now needs to do things, and that activating the damn thing at times can just be buggy as all get.

>It's far faster
Fuck you, it fucking isn't, playing as Rhino is fucking painful.
Is fucking versatile, I give you fucking that, you have a wide range of 3D moments and control now but that also broke a lot of the maps and make them piss easy.

You'd have to be retarded to think that riven mods are an absolute necessity.
It just means you don't scale as well as they do into late game EVEN THOUGH there is no incentive to play late game anymore.

>Start game
>Decide which Frames I like
>Get a few Primes and assorted normal Frames
>Eventually trade and scrape for Frost Prime (Frost being my "favorite")
>Get it 100% Forma'd and shit and maxed out
>Have Opticor 100% Forma'd and modded out as well as a few other guns modded up and maxed
>Have Lex Prime maxed and forma'd as well
>Have Redeemer (The best melee weapon) maxed out

There was no reason to keep playing, I already had everything I wanted maxed out and I saw no point in using guns I don't like to get medals. If I wanted to do that I'd just play Planetside 2

If your mind is so simple that you only wanted specific frames and weapons then WF definitely isn't for you.

Literally 100+ weapons you could use and you stick with shitty ones.

Should I install and play it?

>shitty ones.
What are the top tier now then?

Nigger I play Rhino, Marige, and Mag, and Rhino still can go faster with Bullet Jumping then the old broken shit ass copter could. Rhino still stomps on anything not being sorties, while Mirage just tonkor's rooms without a care.

no. run while you can and never look back

It's going the firefall way
Soon there will be no incentive to play it anymore so don't lose your time with this

Stopped long time ago. 800h clocked. Devs have no idea what makes their game tick and that community wants. Was fun while it lasted, now i wouldn't touch it with a 10 feet pole.

Sarpa>Redeemer
Quanta Vandal>Opticor
Lex Prime>Lex Prime

Nah, not that guy, but Redeemer, Lex P, Opticor, and Frost P are all pretty good.
Not top-tier-Meta, mind you. But definitely in the top 10% of their respective categories.
He had good taste.

The Zarr is some of the most fun I've had with a vidya weapon.

Barrage mode can literally knock enemies out of the skybox Team Rocket style.

>Nigger I play Rhino, Marige, and Mag, and Rhino still can go faster with Bullet Jumping then the old broken shit ass copter could.

This is false or then you did coptering wrong, you fucking shitter. Bullet Jumping is nowhere near as fast as coptering.