DAILY REMINDER

metacritic.com/game/playstation-4/final-fantasy-xv

Reminder to give this shit game a bad score on Metacritic since "professional" reviewers aren't doing it. SE deserves punishment and developers have to open their eyes. Something like this doesnT' deserve anything above a 7.

>generic, empty overworld when there is "fantasy" in the fucking name
>main character literally en emo boy from 2005
>horrible casual combat
>glitches, bad UI, collision detection and performance
>horrible story
>world completely lacks verticality and interactivity, can't even climb anything, literally can't even swim
>car is on-rails

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5eHGim_5o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We have to do what the professionals don't.

Also give Fallout 4 shit scores.

OP, seriously, there has to be something better for you to do with your life than this.

The next FF is already taking a different direction, after bravely default raped FFXIII-3 in sales.

>we are PCucks

Never Ever you sore loser

These are false flagging mustard threads right? Game is god tier

Not your personal army kiddo.

These threads are made by paid shills 99% of the time, keep that in mind.

They work for a company called Zenimax and are issued orders by Microsoft through them to attack Japanese games and Sony/Nintendo consoles in general. Microsoft's gaming divisions sole purpose is to simply disrupt Sony, that's their end goal, that's why instead of funding and developing games for their own platform they rather pay shills to shitalk the competition and that means also attacking any competition Bethesda sees like Witcher 3 and FFXV.

Keep this as a reminder to never buy Microsoft products or give them a cent because this thread is basically the epitome of what Microsoft is as a company as well as Bethesda for that matter. Microsoft literally has a console on the market right now with zero exclusives but they are hell bent on trying to tell you why Sony's or Nintendo's exclusives are bad and why you shouldn't buy them.

I'm 99% sure the mods here have a deal with them too but that's another thing all together.

ALSO REMEMBER TO DOWNVOTE NO MAN'S SKY BOIS!!!
#PAIDREVIEWS
#GAMERGATE
#MASTEREACE
#WASTEOFTIME

Not right now. No.

>Game is god tier
Kek. It's the most generic and least interactive open world game in the last 20 years.

>People like the game
>"I don't"
>"Let's shit on it with bad scores"

Fuck off and kill yourself you sad cunt

Fuck off and die, faggot

>no right now
more like nothing as always you fat NEET

Keep telling yourself that, you'll never, ever play it

>i got BTFO while conanposting
>shit on this game for me
lel

you forgot

>Ruined all their other games with dogshit business practices and ridiculous sales expectations since they needed more money to fund for FFXV

I'm 100% sure you're this faggot. am i right?

I'm going to give it a good review just to spite you. Not your personal army faggot

Not your personal army

>game i haven't played deserves punishment because i hate it

never change Sup Forums

You can't be this autistic

>evil non-nippon company microsoft is trying to sabotage muh jap games!
>ffxv is on xbone

K. Delusional weeb.

You are pathetic

Haven't played the game, and probably never will, so can't really give it a review.

>Another autistic thread about game scores
I know /Vee/ makes their daily those of (you)s by shitposting instead of properly earning them, but come on man, you're grasping at straws now.

i don't even have PS4 but i gave it 10/10 because fuck you op, you deserve punishment for being autistic faggot

Is this you Ricardo?

I agree reviewers ain't critical enough and we need more voices willing to go against consensus (without being contrarian for the sake of it ofcourse), but bombing Metacritic pages with negative scores is the pettiest shit

>giving a score to a game you haven't played

How about fuck you.

So we should all downvote a game we haven't even played yet? It's not like No Man's Sky, which actually straight up lied about its content. How about the people who actually played the game give it a score, now the Sup Forums shitters who don't want anything to be good or successful.

Can somebody explain to me why you're doing this, other than the first impression of being underage retards?

I mean, all the bigger places like reddit, gamefaqs and neogaf will obviously know that you did this, and everyone else wouldn't give a shit about metacritic scores. At least not to such an extent to change the will to buy the game.

So why?

Metacritic should disable user reviews until a week after release or something. Hopefully by then the retards wouldn't care as much to go on it.. but who am I kidding.

Read the fucking thread. No one is doing shit and most anons scream at OP for being a petty childish idiot.

simply EPIC my fellow tru gamers!
*raises spork* we shalt, and I repeat we SHALT! allow anyone to seethe through our influx of DOWNVOTES!
we will RAID thee! and we will purge this plague of fake gamers that probably like CoD, (fuck CoD amirite guys? xD)
now... my fellow gamers? CHARGE!
youtube.com/watch?v=Mk5eHGim_5o
FEEL THE WRATH OF THYTE MIGHTY VEEE!

I haven't even played it yet.

This.

imagine being such a pathetic being that you go onto review aggregate websites and scores games you don't like bad scores to try and prove some kind of point, and then try to convince strangers to do the same

I truly pity you, OP. It is beyond fathomable reason that one would honestly stoop to this level. I know this is Sup Forums and all, but there is a limit to how pathetic a human being can be.

>userscore brigading falseflag
pathetic

FFXV reminds of MGSV

It was supposed to be so much more but it ended up completely underwhelming

At least MGSV's gameplay are on point, FFXV's gameplay makes me beg for Versus13's KH combat

So what makes this game complete shit?

Anita was right.

it spent 10 years in limbo (or "only" 4 as the XV IDF says) and has nothing to show for it
it's a weebier dragon's dogma with cars and a billion fetch/kill quests, mmorpg style

>really is on rails
>inane babbling
>driver isn't animated

I don't doubt it, microsoft has done shit like this here before and if you know they history with japanese developers you can see it.

I promise you I will play it if you pay me 20 bucks per hour.

No. Be mad somewhere else. This thread isn't for autistic FF fanboys.

I didn't ask for your expectations of it, I asked what makes it objectively shit.

but that's the autopilot mode
you can drive yourself or fast travel if it's a previously found location at the cost of a loading screen (fairly long ones on anything but Pros)

How can you be this butthurt about a game?

>hurr, not your personal army

YOU are doing it for yourselves, you retards.

>want shit games to get good reviews and developers think they're doing well

It's almost like this information is in the OP.

>lul ur mad
>guys p-please downvote this g-game
yeah, it's you

The story is just plain bad
The gameplay is boring
The open world isn't really open at all because the car is railroaded and you can only explore small areas of the maps where the car takes you
It's ugly
It's short

>Being so mad about a game that you're not going to play

wow

It's not "a" game, it's many shit games that reveice great scores, you literal mongoloid. It's time to do at least something.

Skyward Sword, MGS5, Skyrim, Fallout 4, Uncharted, Bioshock Ifninite, Dark Souls 2, FFXIII etc.

You lazy piece of shit.

WAAAAAAAAAAHHH STOP LIKING WHAT I DISLIKE

P-PLEASE!!

Just shut up and post more feet

Nice try, shillboy

I ask again, how can you be this butthurt about a game?
Don't you have something better to do with your life?
Go learn an instrument, a new language or whatever. Anything but this.

Yeah, instead we should get triggered like you.

>eat literally shit because he lietrally actually believe "Square worked hard so they deserve our support"
>call people babies and literally spam meme pictures to defend his brand
yeah goy, people who don't give them money are totally the immature ones.

>it spent 10 years in limbo
>has nothing to show for it
I think you shouldn't throw around words/phrases whose meaning is unclear to you.

Hint:
>it spent 10 years being worked on hard != >it spent 10 years in limbo

How am I doing it for myself when I have no interest in buying the game period?

I can't really believe how shit it is. They ruined FFXIV because of the massive development team "needed" for this. And it is complete wank.

>but that's,you know, your opinion
>relatable
non objective, discarded

Not your personal army, gaijincuck. BTFO by based Japan yet again.

I'm telling you again, it's not a game, it's a trend, a horrible trend since video games actually are my hobby.

And please stop lecturing people about what they should do with their lives while you're browsing this shit board yourself and getting triggered like this.

The only one triggered here is you.
You're literally asking people to get angry with you.

Because it's many games, not a game. You can let devs know their games are shit. You have a voice, you can let them hear it. Or not. Up to you.

Considering gamers are usually lazy degenerate fatasses I know you will probably choose the latter. Whatever.

At least this game's user score will never be as high as its "professional" score. That's nice.

>that awful tiled texture of the sand
It's like we still in 2000, only resulution changed slightly...

It's a video game. Stop getting butthurt over a fucking video game.

Play what you like, don't play what you dislike.
A game you dislike getting good scores won't impact your life in any way.

>implying i can be fucking bothered to make some worthless user review that nobody cares about

>actively trying to force another tortanic even though there's nothing wrong with the game
>you are just so miserable and pathetic and an absolute failure that you simply cannot stand to see something succeed

This is just fucking sad.