What did your coffee tell you this morning, Sup Forums?

What did your coffee tell you this morning, Sup Forums?

I don't drink coffee.

Today will be a good day

"kill them, kill them all."

My 3rd cup told me a 4th cup would probably not be a good idea

My 4th cup told me just drink a 5th bro

Now im about to play DOOM all jacked up

>FK.
I said; FK you too buddy and downed it in one.

":^)"

;-)

:v(

I love how casually this game drops weird shit on you and even the characters never question it

Sequel never

SWERY has quit due to health issues. D4 season 2 never.

You know, my coffee never tells me anything. Even when I put milk in, it just turns the coffee into a lighter shade of brown

>due to health issues
Nigga what? Is my boy dying?

I pirated it when it released on pc and it worked fine with shitty logitech gamepad. Bought it yesterday on a sale and it doesn't see my x360 controller. Oh well. Also, will there be a christmas sale this year on steam?

Maybe you're not understanding the message

He has reactive hypoglycemia and took a sabbatical for health reasons which he confirmed was now full-blown retirement at the end of October after being out for about a year. Dream is over.

F
K
IN
THE COFFEE

Two letters; 'F' and [/spoiler]'U'[/spoiler].

That it's a shitty day, cold and rainy, and I should just stay inside chilling with my doggo, tending the fire, and playing FFXV.

That emily is a dirty whore.

hello plebbit

that's strange. it should be working fine. at least it works nicely with xbone controller. maybe you had missed some launcher settings/DPfix options..?

>drinking coffee
for what purpose

Nah, I even tried x360ce. Forum says it happens with wireless controllers.

That Deadly Premonition is a great game.

I think your kidney's are failing buddy.

"Play more Skyrim buddy, Skyrim is the best game of 2011 and 2016"

I think Todd is in my coffee

Do you have proofs?

Dude, she took another man's seed into her belly.

What a fucking whore.

That I shouldn't eat pizza with my fingers when I'm on Sup Forums, it'll leave grease all over the keyboard.
I didn't listen to it, Zach.

She was drugged, my man.

I had tea this morning, not coffee.

It told me that I'd rather be home chilling all cozy-like playing some vidya than being at work which I am right now.

You're saying she was drugged?

What an idiot whore.

It was served by a literal faggot wearing make up and shit.

I'm not sure what the cream tried to tell me, but I know it wasn't cream.

D-don't bully the goddess.

Just because she's from a big modern city doesn't mean she's a whore.

Just finished the Steam version.
Holy shit I never had so many problems with a single game.
DPfix stopped working halfway through the game and the screen started turning black if you rotated the camera in certain angles
also I was never able to get DPfix to run fullscreen or in 1080p, it just ran in windowed 720p no matter what I set in the .ini file
Then the fucking mandatory crashes at key points that can only be fixed by using win98 comatibility mode, which makes load times take forever and makes the game even uglier.
That being said I loved it but I don't have the energy to go back and do the side missions I missed.

I decided to wait until 360 prices dropped and got the vanilla version for it. From what I've heard the Director's Cut had worse performance and looked worse overall.

I have DC for PS3 and watched some comparison videos out of curiosity. DC actually looks better, but it's a shame they decided to dumb down difficulty to the point you just run past enemies most of the time because it's so fucking boring to fight them.

I haven't had any problems with it, you using a toaster oven?

Yes but after comparing the two versions, I would have killed myself if I had to do the shooting sections/wall crawlers/bosses in the OG version with how little damage your guns deal to shadows.
>works fine on my machine :^)

>wall crawlers

I heard people bitching a lot about how much of bullet sponges these assholes are. Tried Wesley on them and it works like charm. Sometimes I kill them even before they jump on the wall.

God damn it.
While it sucks about the video game, it sucks even more for that poor bastard. Here's to hoping he's at least comfortable after his retirement.

I'll try to get that gun once I go back for 100%, thanks.
I wonder what the hell Access Games is doing anyways, all they do on social media nowadays is shill D4 and it's soundtrack when it's on sale.

Nah fuck that guy, he made one shit game with good story and people praise him as the next Jesus. Fuck that guy for doing abandonware as his second project.

Some coffee certainly would be good right now.

It's okay, user. We've all been 12.

Fuck Microsoft you mean.

It told me:
"D4 Season 2 NEVER EVER!"