Should I buy

Should I buy

It's ungodly fucking boring, if you've already played another Diablo clone in your time this will probably not be enough to hook you unless you just really love Diablo clones and can play more than one in your lifetime

If you like single player diablo then yeah.

I got it but I lost interest after one playthrough. Didnt see any reason to do hardcore diablo-esq grinding when there is no multiplayer.

I got a little tired of D3 and I am looking for an alternative and I thought this could fit

If you need a left clicker, then it'll do

I dont think anywhere near close to even a fraction of the people palying D3 online play Grim Dawn online though, so if you're looking for multiplayer stuff it might not work for you

It's good you should buy it

It got pretty boring for me, pirate it first to try it

I prefer titan quest personally but thats probably more to do with the setting than gameplay

This.

The game would have been so much better if they had at least town servers and some sort of decent anti-cheat. But its not really fair to expect that much out of Crate on their first title. For the budget and team they had the game is swell. Looking forward to see where they go next.

Same devs made TQ no?

its really good for that type of game at least for single player. But those types of games are are boring for me now.

It's great if you like Diablos

I played a couple hundred hours and I have high hopes for the expansion

THQ died, they didn't have a publisher backing them on Grim Dawn

Boring as fuck.
It's the same thing as Titan Quest, except TQ is better.

When is the expansion coming

I don't think it has an release date yet, but from what I have gathered they are working on it

There is a patch with a new area/ dungeon you can't escape from thing coming in December

I am a single player most often, but I didn't like the campaign in D3. I really enjoyed adventure mode doing rifts etc.

you'll easily sink in 30+ hours minimum
good game in my book.

Free DLC ?

It's Titan Quest but brown and set in a boring fucking world.

PoE is better

Can confirm. I got about 300 hours in it, single player only.

What? I fucking love clickers.

No, it's actually not.

PoE is free for a reason - it's shit.

PoE is x10 more boring

I thought it looked cool before this thread. The aesthetic looked better than PoE and I managed about 40 hours in PoE with a friend

Is it really that bad?

Hey if it works for you, play it

Path of Exile's new League is in 3 days.
So no.
PoE, besides having no good grind alternative, is outright better.

Especially because of the horrible lack of end-game Grim Dawn has.

same here I'm at 200

Why do fags make these pointless fucking threads? Just watch a gameplay vid and decide if that's something worth the money or not.

Do you also ask an employee what kind of pants or shirts to buy?

No numbers when you deal damage , so it's shit

Yeah I need to know if they have my size

So GD has no endgame ?

Define what you consider end game.

I can't really, it's different for pretty much every game

Hard to tell you then. GD has a lot going for it that just getting to the end game is fairly interesting enough in itself. But your options for proper high level dungeons is limited unfortunately. However if you were still having fun up to that point you will still be having fun then.

GD starts slow which is a valid point that a lot of people make. But you can make interesting builds, and there is replayability in that.

It is worth getting cheap if you like Diablo 2 style of play. For me it was very much what D3 should have been. But it isn't for everyone.

If you like the idea of a dual-wielding pistol mage though, get it.

I am gonna get it , if it's too boring for me (I don't think it will be ) I'll prob refund it.
P.S. Is the upcoming DLC gonna be free

No idea about the upcoming DLC.

But make sure to at least get through Act 1. You start to have access to better gear, including that which allows dual-wielding, around the start of Act 2.

It is also where you will start to encounter human enemies which are just plain fun to kill.

Alright.
Thank you all for the help

Wait for the expansion next year.

I don't get how anyone can defend having literally 2 end-game areas and a third as DLC.

Upcoming new dungeon is free, next act with two (?) new masteries is considered an expansion and is not free.

no