Have you done your part Sup Forums?

Have you done your part Sup Forums?

Sure did. Just not for HL. HL is pretty boring.

yeah

Yes I stopped using Steam.
Why didn't you?

>nominating GOTY for disappointing

Why tho?

Meme go away

kys

thisjust because your toaster can't run it does not mean the game is bad my PS4 runs it fine and it is GOTY so far

These are nominations, not voting. It's basically useless to nominate stuff everyone already did.

No

If you still care about Half Life in 2016: Congratulations on your boring fucking tastes

what the point of this? don't you think gabe and valve in general realize that people have been asking for hl3 for years?

Shilled a great game? You bet, OP.

Yep

Yes.

Reddit and Sup Forumseddit still think Valve makes games, when Valve themselves have said they make services now

fuck the video game you like
the video game i like is better

Kind of.

Ivan cyka blyad, go away.

Nyet ti.

>examples of the custom awards are wacky shit like "T-rex throw"
>people actually beloeve Valve will choose boring stuff like "biggest disappointment" "needing a sequel" and not meme awards that won't probably even make sense

>tfw testicle looks like an eyebot because of my pubes

But grafon in NV is shit.
Or is that the joke?

He doesn't play it for graphit

Missed the "not", my slav runes skills rusty.

I'd rather have New Vegas nominated for the game most in need of a sequel instead of this cringey half-life 3 shit

Yeah hahah I'm sure valve are very interested in HL3 when they could just shit out another crate worth of skins on dota/cs:go and earn 10 times as much with no effort at all.

>PS4 runs it fine
Do console users just have lower standards? The PS4 version was just as broken dipping to 20fps or lower. Even normies who typically don't give a shit about framerate were wondering what was wrong with the game, it was a slideshow at points. I just don't understand what PS4 owners consider "fine."

Steam ToS requires you to be 13 or older

I'd rather Valve not make HL games anymore

Shit, i was just thinking about this mere seconds ago.

Can any of you faggots get me a good nomination for the last game? The one you pick the nomination.

XDDDD so bad right lmao me and re ddit are going to make sure it gets nominated worst :)

kys retard

XD I love leafy too XD
kys drink bleach hahahaha hisssssssssss

Not even close.
Go play trough your backlog if you wanna know what I mean.
It could win worst full price game though.

Go back to instagram normie

>saying kys on Sup Forums
you gotta be 18 or older to post here kiddo

I wish this stupid meme would end
Half Life has always been just a generic FP shooter on an incredibly simple shit engine with stupid token platforming

WHY, just WHY DO PEOPLE LOVE IT SO FUCKING MUCH!?

you can stop samefagging now

Sure