What do you play when you are feeling blue Sup Forums ?

what do you play when you are feeling blue Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gVLyee8Ero
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i go to /r9k/ and i dont post on Sup Forums

Waifu fighter V

I try playing Pathologic and just stop after 20 minutes because it's a piece of shit mechanics-wise

nothing because when I'm feeling "blue" I don't feel like doing anything

if you have time to listen to whiny music or play a pretentious video game then I doubt you're really suffering

I stopped getting blue long time ago.

Feeling blue is fucking gay.

Nothing, I just watch One piece to lift my spirit back up.

Alcohol.

My favorite game during those times is "let's see how many bottles of whiskey I can down before I pass out". Good times.

You do know that drinking only makes thing far worse in the long run by completely fucking up your nervous system and ultimately leading to a full blown depression or shit even worse?

Take care of yourselves, anons. I am worrying for your health.

Joke's on you, I've already got full blown depression. Booze is about the only thing that makes it better during those times when not even jerking off to cartoons works anymore.

Go see a therapist, bruh. A GOOD therapist, not the ones who just milk you for money. Sort your shit out. And rely more on the therapy than on meds/pills or alcohol.

Unless you're one of those I AM SO SMART NOBODY CAN SAVE ME edgelords, of course. Then fuck right off and proceed disposing this planet of yourself.

But I love booze. I love the taste and I love the way it makes me feel. Plus, if I mix in some painkillers it just makes it all the better. And I ain't got no time for therapy, man. Gotta go to work and all that, not to mention shitposting.

And to answer OP's question, I did just remember that back in the day playing some UT99 used to cheer me right back up. Maybe I should try that.

FUCK therapist suggestion and FUCK YOU for suggesting it! If that shit worked it would be THE cure for depression!

Nothing works, not even suicide because we are hardwired to not want to die!

end this suffering
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I just fish for a bit in dark cloud 2

youtube.com/watch?v=7gVLyee8Ero

hitman
saints row
skyrim
animal crossing
any other comfy game basically

Worked for me. :^)

I either grind out combos in fighters, or I play some comfy sim stuff like Rune Factory 4, Free Cities or Girl Life. It'd be nice to come home to waifu with dinner prepared and cuddling in front of the t.v at night.

I play the baiting game. 138 threads gone by without a peep from Lee. ^:)

>Implying playing whiny music takes much effort at all

>Go see a therapist
how does talking about sadness make you feel happy, you think purging your negativity on another is a good thing!
kind of counter productive.
>Worked for me. :^)
you obviously wern't depressed then.

amerifags think therapy and drugs are the answer to all of your problems.
well what ever happens to just dealing with shit and accepting the circumstances you are in, because those ARE the cure to sadness.

It actually does, because most music is shit.

>you obviously wern't depressed then
Tell me about it.

>amerifags
I am aslav

>just dealing with shit and accepting the circumstances you are in
This is quite literally what therapy helps you doing. Also, figuring out if there's a deeper cause for your state that you can't see yourself. And most people who require help usually can't.