You're not toxic are you, Sup Forums?

You're not toxic are you, Sup Forums?

You're not *that guy*, right?

>oh no someone called me a faggot
Why are people so thin skinned nowadays

Kill yourself.

I don't use a mic because I have mental block with talking in video games. If I'm mad I'll probably call someone a fucking nigger in chat or something.

*that guy* is the only reason why online games are interesting.

because the rest of ya'll are faggots.

>faggot uses the word "toxic" unironically

Coddling and babbymode culture.

>tfw playing arena shooters pre 2005 trying to type out trash-talk as fast as humanly possible before the person you killed respawns and kills you

>2016
>people are still trying to be edgy online

I need more like the top three lines.
Because I'm using that abortion line from now on.

my sister can make a better thread than (you), (op)

*claps*
good 4 u
how brave

I still do this

There is literally nothing wrong with "Kill yourself" and "You're a worthless piece of garbage". That last one is too long and too autistic.

>"being a literal piece of trash" in cursive
100% written by a woman. Also funny how that is the same as the "You're a worthless piece of garbage", but hey it's okay when you do it to ""tocix"" people, then thei're gonna learn it real good haha!

>there are still people that actually have their feels hurt by some stranger on the internet calling them a "fagger"

I hate people that trash talk their own team

>Trash talking at all
What are you, 12?

Because they spend all of their time in places where such things aren't allowed.

>win by 1 point
>assrape ezez
yes

#SmashCapitalism #FuckDrumpf

>he's triggered because he can't be a lil angsty baby online
LMAOOOOOOOO

>t. numale

Fuck that; all mic talk is cancer.

I only put up with it if the game absolutely requires it. Otherwise, I'm on deafen/mute.

this tbqh

Kill yourself you worthless piece of garbage, if I could go back in time and perform one abortion with the choice being between you or Hitler, I'd choose you.

>YFW someone calls you a hillshill online

>can't handle some bantz
Kys

>AWPer
Is this something people say?

>playing team games with voice chat
>playing team games in the first place

The first one is too long and too autistic.

Banter involving the game is perfectly fine and funny. But to speak nearly a paragraph about Hitler and abortions is incredibly autistic. At least the second statements (while a little lame) have something to do with the game, and are more context-specific.