bf1stats.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We did it Sup Forums!

Haha, based dark souls beating them down again

>Dark Souls 3
>Currently In-Game: 6,000

>BF1
>Currently In-Game: 50,000

That's just PC, too. I don't know the count for console players for DS3, but BF1 has 200,000 active players across all platforms right now.

OP is a faggot.

>Twitch views now dictate if a game is good or not

>twitch viewers

Its just not as fun of a game to watch, or really what I'd call a "competitive" game. Its still fun as fuck and has tons of people playing it though

becouse it didn't

Souls players confirmed for autistic.

When they put a nigger on the cover.

Why did you become a shitposting failure of a human being?

so it can get back up

Boring as fuck, not enough maps, crap weapons, crap vehicles, and generic game modes.

The general on /vg/ is dead as well, either everyone who likes it are too busy to shitpost or noone likes it.

people are busy playing it, not watching it
bf1stats.com/

>OP is a faggot.

because its star wars battlefront set in the desert and you can play as pakis and niggers

>50k

New bf2 incoming in 6 months with 40%less content and higher price (also remember to buy our prelaunch pass and dlc)

I'll never understand why people compare it to Battlefront

Because it's the same game?

Wrong.

>Battlefront comes out
>"Game is shit, there's literally zero content!"
>Battlefield 1 comes out
>"Best Battlefield since Battlefield 2!"
>Has less content than Battlefront
>inb4 muh standard, trench, optical variants

Battlefags are literally the worst fanboys in existence.

wow, some guy on twitter, fantastic source

its the third most played fps after csgo an ow on pc.

this

>some guy

Ah, no wonder you're so retarded.

negros, force marketing and its awful

battlefield 1 has like +25 primary weapons (not including pistols and variants) and 9 maps
battlefront has 11 primary weapons (not including star cards) and 4 planets (4 maps for the main game mode)
>but bf1 has less content
yeah no..

>all 3 are the most casual, low skill ceiling FPS on the market

I think you can now say without a doubt that developers are dumbing down games more and more for the masses as time goes on.

>Implying an EA dev would admit that their new star wars game was a massive flop

List similarities. The UI doesn't count.

it sold over 14 million copies
i wouldn't call that a "flop"

yeah i forgot that bunnyhopping is the only skill that exist in an fps, sorry user

I genuinely didn't buy it because of the (((diversity))) misrepresentation, my brother asked for it for a present and i also refused.

So at least 2 sales lost because of the agenda. That said i think it did well overall, twitch viewers are just more prone to DS type games.

Some games are less suitable to watch on twitch than others.

Battlefield is very casual and thus lends itself better to a wide variety of gamers. Whereas something like CS requires a high skill to do enjoyably which is why its popular to watch.

I mean that being said BF1 is pretty bad, but I didn't think I would have to explain this

I don't own the game but you can go to bf1stats.com and see , game is healthy , but not really fun to watch on stream imo

the assault has 3 (three) SMGs and 3 (three) shotguns
the scout has 5 (five) rifles
This game is absolutely bare bones

>cs
>high skill

Yearly Multi-player centred FPS games like Battlefield never live long.
Honestly I can't see any reason why would even buy them.

Well I mean, it's undeniable that BF1 has the lowest skill ceiling of any Battlefield to date. They actually punish you for trying to control recoil with taps and bursts and force you to spray full auto with high spread. But hey, it worked, right? All the casuals are eating it up.

why did you ignore the other classes?
medic has 6 rifles
support has 6 machine guns
assault has 6 weapons in total
scout has 6 rifles
24 weapons, not including sidearms and the main weapons for pilot/tanker classes.

BF isn't exactly yearly, and it does "live long" its the second most played MP FPS on PC.

just because you didnt buy it doesnt mean it flopped

wow, so each class has half the weapons of their equivalents in 4 on release?

pretty much, he was arguing that bf1 has less content than battlefront tho.

BF has been yearly for a long time now and that's been EA's plan for the foreseeable future, Battlefront 2 is out next year.

BF4 is the only real game that has had a decent longevity since they started doing yearly releases.

Honestly a very probable reason. It's the focal point of the marketing and parents that think nignogs are a bad influence on their children pass on buying it.

I caved in and bought BF1 and I'm enjoying it to a degree as a sort of casual break.

But I feel like these fps games have a community that literally dies within about 3 months. by then its down like 50-75% and eventually just a core group of players. I remember years ago when i'd get an fps, the community stayed alive and well YEARS into the game. Coupled with mod support, you'd have a community that went strong well into 5-10 years.

Am I the only one who notices this? I get that publishers want people to buy the game and then move on and buy another one, but some post launch support would be great. why dont we get mod tools anymore? I dont see how that would effect sales of their upcoming titles if they release mod tools for their previous game AFTER their new game comes out.

This is what really bugs me about multiplayer games today; its a gamble as to whether or not youll have a viable playerbase to play with 6 months into the ame

Not only that, but the customization of the guns is laughable. At least we have CSGO-style epic gun skinz though right EA?

Yup, that's because casuals have been the majority of the market for 10 years. They love drip-fed content, they only want paid first-party content and they stop playing a game in sometimes as few as a couple of weeks so they can play the next best thing™

>Reused assets such as Argonne forest being made up of endor and side arms are held with one hand like battlefront despite the rest of the series having them with 2
>The elite classes are essentially reskinned heroes
>Snow maps will no doubt just be hoth

It's world war one, what can you even customize? They already added in fag red dots

do you play it for conquest or do you play it to wank over your super leet gun?

I love it when people try to use realism as an argument for BF1 when there are war machines floating around in the sky every match, self-healing tanks and an entire team of blacks riding horses around with fringe weapons.

>variety is bad