KOTOR 2

Why is Visas so perfect like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MUIVxlZlGxw
youtube.com/watch?v=Pns_Qpfhsqc
youtube.com/watch?v=cCP9sb4ihcw
youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Daily reminder to ignore butthurt Bioware employees.

Please do continue on with your thread.

Visas is love

>mfw my Exile apologized to Atris after years of unresolved issues and unrequited love

It was such a small thing but made me feel at peace

>not leaving her to the holocrons
Bitch deserved to suffer

Nah, she was a fool, but not like the other master jedi on Dantooine. Atris was just lonely and misguided.

She doomed an entire planet to be fodder for a sith lord and used the exile as bait for an enemy she was too afraid to face herself. I wasn't going to let her walk away from that

Visas' romance is pointless. Actually, Visas' entire character is pointless since the Exile doesn't even need her to beat Nihilus.

video games are pointless

>Bioware try to include romances into every game they make in hopes of creating perfect waifu.
>Obsidian BTFO them with one game.
>Troika BTFO them with one game.

their writing sucks

I mean they have a lot of problems but if they fix this one they will be 10 times better.

Restoration Patch fixes that.

>female exile
>EVER

>tumblr
not surprised
fem exile was "canon", so a lot of people went with fem

>TOR
>canon

They cant even make it to stand out on its own.

Can Visas cry?

If anything, the canon should have been female Revan and male Exile. Just makes more sense within their stories.

she shed all her tears a long time ago

and now she met the exile

There is no need to cry anymore

They have clearly given up on that. Newest games contain absolutely no waifus.

>DA:I romances

Reminder that Soldier/Guardian/Weapon Master/Marauder are the only classes worth playing in both games. Effortlessly beats everything.

>female exile

The Hans Gruber preset is canon IIRC, but then again, all of EU was canned, so it's not like it matters anymore.

I know a lot of people give Karpyshyn a lot of shit for the Revan novel (although, I thought it was pretty good), I did like the little moment, where Revan's sitting in the Jedi Archives and trying to find out info about the whereabouts of the Jedi Exile.

>Female exile
Tumblr was a mistake

No, it really doesn't.

But do explain; why do you think this?

no waifus, but Iron Bull is one spicy husbando

Revan's bond with Bastila was such an essential part of the story that it'd make no sense if that force bond didn't make them wanna fuck like rabbits

Also it'd make more sense for Revan and Malak to be 2 bros just sithing it out

That's terrible.

I agree that male Exile works better because of Handmaiden, Visas, and Atris, but male Revan definitely works better because of Bastilla

>Atris still salty over not becoming a wife

Someone dick this woman already

I like the narrative implications of a female Revan when it comes to:
>Bastila getting pissy and insecure around Revan
>Bastila getting redeemed through something other than true love
>Malak feeling jealous and inferior
>Revan generally being known as a many-faced schemer
>Kreia's apparent envy of Revan

I like the narrative implications of a male exile when it comes to:
>His bond with Bao-Dur
>His relationship dynamic with Handmaiden
>Visas' infatuation
>Atton's loyalty
>Atris' bitterness
>Sion's rivalry
>No Mical

and some assorted odds and ends

FemExile was canon before TOR came out, though

I think Sion works better with fem Exile to be honest, one of the few parts that do

>Exile nor travelling with Handmaiden
>canon

kreia?
That is not her name.

>Dark LORD of the Sith
>a woman
No

I wonder who could be behind this post.

You make fair points.
I prefer a male Revan and male Exile because of the same reason you like a male Exile.
>Relationship dynamic with Bastila
I mean pissing her off and fucking with her is just the cutest thing in the goddamn world.
I also think male Revan fits in better with Canderous. He becomes a brother-in-arms as you go about the galaxy, him telling brutal stories of his time as a Mandalorian commando in the war from an opposing side. Also, Carth is a little better and a little less annoying. Having Carth trying to flirt with you is a pain in the dick.
I guess for me, Bastila being such a big part of the story makes the Male Revan fit so much better in my eyes.
>love that was decreed by destiny
I mean, thats fucking awesome. Also, if you go dark side, you can corrupt her to be your fuck toy, so thats a thing.

Yeah, I agree. The game had so many Sith Lords that were menacing as shit.
Like uhh.. that Twi'lek from Korriban? And uhh.. I guess that one bitch from the Academy that gives you shit as soon as you land?

>inb4 Atris
Well, Atris got her shit kicked in, so shows what she knows.

Those weren't Sith Lords, mate.

>Kreia

Both KotOR games are dog shit. Absolute shit game design. You could play both games with your feet and never see the Game Over screen, regardless of difficulty setting.

>"But muh Star Wars!"

Kill yourselves.

at least play the games before shitposting

>but muh star wars

Star wars wishes it had Kotor's story

But thats my point. At no point was there a menacing female Sith Lord in the game. I don't think there has been a menacing Sith Lord in the history of Star Wars
>Talon
Just a slut who fucks everything with a heartbeat. Not really menacing.
>Kreia
Well, I wouldn't call her a Sith Lord, considering everything she teaches isn't really Dark Side. Like maybe that bit on Nar Shaddaa where you give money to a guy and then he immediately gets robbed.
I'm kind of baffled here.

Why are there no good female Sith Lords?

Spoiler warning: It's because women cannot be menacing

because women being mean is sexist writing

I beat both, faggot. Kill yourself.

Kreia dingus

Weren't there a few notorious female Sith back in the times around Darth Bane?

BANE? His own apprentice was a girl.

>Darth Trayus
>Not a Sith Lord

Lumiya?

Is this really shit? I'm kinda itching for more Star Wars stuff after playing KOTOR 1 and 2

It's shit.

Unlikely. Normally, the Miraluka have their eye sockets fully covered with skin, Nihilus just made holes in hers. So her people shouldn't have functioning tear ducts.

It's MMO so it's shit.

play Sith Warrior storyline and it won't be that bad

>best companions
>most consistent story
>one of the best Sith is heavily featured

go for it mate

Don't tell him to play it. They've turned the game into a pile of shit. It wasn't good to begin with, but now it's beyond awful.

its ok. but avoid the smuggler class. it is objectively the worst story.

>Don't tell him to play it. They've turned the game into a pile of shit. It wasn't good to begin with, but now it's beyond awful.
What's changed? Why can't he just run through a class storyline?

I don't know what he's talking about. I thought the new storyline was pretty good.

I'm just talking 1-50.

She's a freaking bio-engineered wajfutron. Loyal, submissive, self-deprecating and willing to sacrifice everything for her man.

>I don't think there has been a menacing Sith Lord

Darth Sion was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=MUIVxlZlGxw

What the fuck happened to Revan in SWTOR

At least he got a better deal than Kreia

>Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

But she looks cute there

Holy shit, considering his scars it had to been some hardcore force bondage.

Implanted. Mask. Clamps.
Probably.

300 years in a stasis field, constantly being interrogated and probed by the Sith Emperor does that to you.
>What happened tho
In short:
>Went to seek the mysterious threat to the Republic referenced in KotOR2
>gets recognized while wandering Dromund Kaas
>captured
>Exile to the rescue
>3 years in agonizing hell
>upon rescue, vaporizes this apparently super-powerful, dark council member without a second thought
>teams up with a local sith
>makes a plan to kill the Sith Emperor
>plan gets fucked by the local Sith who saw a vision that Exile and Revan aren't strong enough to take on the Emperor
>literally stabs Exile in the back during fight
>Emperor captures Revan
>local sith lord made Emperor's Undying Wrath
>stripped of all but rage, granted immortality
>Revan tortured and imprisoned for 300 years
>upon getting out makes a plan to eradicate all life-forms with even a hint of Sith blood
>is stopped
>apparently dies
>or does he

There's an expansion about it. SWTOR kinda fucked over Revan. Made him look like a retard with a lot of power. An expansion that was made mostly invalid by the newest expansion, Knights of the Fallen Empire.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pns_Qpfhsqc
Video explains why Revan and Malak came back to conquer the Republic and started the Jedi Civil War.
Long fucking story.

tl;dr revan was in jail but then got out but then died

Oh man, I love the Galactic Timeline Records. Such a shame they didn't make more even though they were supposed to.
Lance Henriksen is so fucking good.

>not rolling female exile and making the all-fem team of Jedi Mira and Visas
Are you gay, user?

Then he didn't and then he sort of did. Maybe.

>not rolling a male exile and making a harem of jedi sluts to fuck

Are you?

>Not Agent
Agent has the best and most interesting story of all classes to be honest. The companions weren't as good as Sith lord I agree, but the rest was just better.

Agent>Sith Lord>The Rest

Agent has a pretty poor third act. Warrior is more consistent and the companions are a big deal.

>that fucking chapter 3 though
Literally Deus Ex: in space.
The rival agent that you could have totally no-homo flirts turns out to be a qt chick
"You knew I liked you"

It was on that day I had the strangest boner. Really took the whole tomboy idea a little further.

>Nihilus just made holes in hers
l-lewd

That's not her.

Why he made them so huge?

His theme is so good

youtube.com/watch?v=cCP9sb4ihcw

>The 3 act was bad
Wasn't that the case with almost all classes ? Shit just felt to rushed and the conclusion were just too short. Don't know if the expansion's fixed it (Free Player).

And for the warrior, they really missed a chance with Vette
I mean come on. Even if you play an evil sith you have to free her in the end
Really bothered me

I would have liked it, if that reveal came a little bit earlier.
>get to know that your nemesis is someone complete different as he pretended to be
>story ends

I too am considering playing. Was gonna go smuggler for the maximum amount of girls to lay.

Is this the best scene in entire vidya? youtube.com/watch?v=3EtByaOxiwE

IIRC Agent has more opportunities. You get to bang a Voss girl too almost
Also, the story is a lot better.

Game was really good but also a clusterfuck and having to carry an impossible to please old fart around judging your every decision and making you feel bad for it.

>Wasn't that the case with almost all classes ? Shit just felt to rushed and the conclusion were just too short. Don't know if the expansion's fixed it (Free Player).
That's why I listed "consistently good" as one of Warrior's strengths, because it doesn't significantly falter in chapter 3 like every other class.

>playing dark side in a BioWare game
You're doing it wrong.

No. That's one of my least favorite scenes in the game. It felt like the writers were trying too hard to justify Kreia.

I googled a list showing smuggler had like one more. But they were also better looking on average (look like royalty rather than angry goths)

>female exile
>Missing handmaiden for shitty historian cuck

Why would you do this to yourself

I thought they went from "you're a pretty cool dude" to "we have to kill you fucking NOW" really fast and suddenly, but liked the revelation that you were basically Nihilus 1.0

>playing dark side in a BioWare game
>You're doing it wrong

You'll have to explain that for me.

Ah, my first boner. Good times.

Her voice was like oiled velvet on my ear penis. I took her on every mission and exhausted all her dialogue.
>Them luscious dick-sucking lips and child-bearing hips

H U N G
S I T H
L O R D

>Video explains why Revan and Malak came back to conquer the Republic and started the Jedi Civil War.

uh, but this was already explained in KOTOR 2, Kreia herself says that Revan became a sith lord as a necessary evil in order to prevent the Republic from getting even more stagnant and weak than it already was.

>Subscription

This is such a turn off, and it's not like the money goes to provide top content given Bioware track record of poor writing and terrible animations.