An a-arrow ?! NANIII ?! *wrrgh*

You have been pierced by the arrow Sup Forums ! and the last vidya ability you used becomes yours, and you receive a stand with a name based on the game, what is your power ? your stands name ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TuqPiPdxslk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

God this arrow shit was really dragged out wasn't it.

Jojo is a badly written series full of plot holes and one dimensional characters.

Please explain these points, because y'all make no sense and I can only assume this is bait.

So I'll ask, Why do you think Jojo is Bad?!

Stfo you loosed your abilities now

Last game I played was Dragon's Dogma on my way to clearing BBI for a second time. I was a mystic knight who just wailed on things with a massive bludgeoning mace and taking no damage due to insane buffs.

My stand is Inquisition Overdrive

>Absorbing other people souls after killing them and be able to use their powers
>Dawn of Sorrow
Nice

Name one Shonen where this doesn't apply.

You can enjoy flawed things user.

>99% of video games.txt

>Pull in people, knock them up, and explode.
>Rocket Grab.
I like it.

>An a-arrow ?! NANIII ?! *wrrgh*
Why don't people get called out for typing like this anymore?

Stand Name: Total Mayhem
Ability Name: RIP-Tire

AHHHH

Could that be a...?

I obtain the basics of CQC
My stand name is Kept You Waiting

HunterXHunter

PFFFHAHAHAHAHA nigga I love HxH but come on, man

fuck

curious on the plot holes

the chimera ant arc was literally plot holes: the arc

Maybe for the first six parts, but it was still very clever, fun and the characters were very likable even if they lacked depth. SBR and JJL are much more story focused, the characters have more depth and JJL has had no plot holes so far, SBR had at least one, though.

> Ambidextrous Funkslinging
Hell yeah

still waiting on particular examples.

>ChinXChin

> also needs a name
「Smooth Operator」

JJL is story focused, sure, the problem is that no one has any idea what the real story is even about yet.

Character-wise, it's really shallow, Gappy has shown like three emotions this far, and he's generally just stoic and quirky.

Most JJL are just stoic and/or quirky.

Oh snap...Does brutally murdering in slow mo count as a ability

"Suffer Me Now" from my Stand The Bright Master

It's about the curse of the Higashikata family, that was established in one of the first chapters. Gappy doesn't have too much depth, but Josefumi and Kir8 did and there are plenty of nice nods to their personalities in Gappy. Joushuu was also expanded upon recently, and I would expect Yasuho's famiy issues to be brought up again, and I'm sure Joubin will get some development when his motivations are revealed.

The thing to keeping mind about JJL is that it's only about half done in all likelihood. It's easier to praise it than to criticize it, but either way it's important to keep in mind that it will be around for another four years or so and character development is a gradual process. Now that Gappy has found the truth of himself, I imagine that his character, as an individual, will be expanded on.

>DiU anime ending soon
>JJL will probably take another hiatus for holidays
>JJCA VA scanlations slowing down near the climax

reee

I'm tired as fuck of JoJo and it's fanboys

lol

why were star platinum and the world the same stand

battñefield 1 medic

since I revive a lot of players it would be the opposite of deadshot

so something like liveshot, lifeshot, or like in index anime be called "heaven canceller" since I can revive people from almost any wound or cure them from any injury

Azure Dragoon with my「Dragonsong Dive」

something to do with Dio having Jonathan's body

Anyone still play HftF?

Termination slash - dawn while under effect of spirit unification. Basically weebmax series of burning Katana slashes.

I can go nothing personel on everyone's ass.

Looks I'll need to carry a Katana with me all the time.

Stand is obviously called Valimar -Ashen Knight.
Armored Knight that can regenerate damage and can communicate with me telepathically. It also detects danger and is full of ancient knowledge.

I just turned into edgy animeh protag..
Not sure of want.

>Phantom of Pain
>Rocket Arm
cool

>implying jojo shitposters on Sup Forums even watch jojo

Cortex Command
I guess i can summon soldiers, weapons and tools that drop from spaceships and/or crates.

Afterbirth 「The Chest」

Stand is a chest that will dynamically change my attributes, appearance, skills, and powers. I could change from a physical tank to a flying speedster. I predominately fight by crying tears at my opponents but the chest (these projectile tears will cause the victim to explode in a gore-bath rain of blood and guts upon taking enough damage) has a random chance to give me new shot-types including lasers, broken teeth, homing shots, bombs, brimstone shots, etc. I also gain access to holy and darkness powers in the form of angelic gifts or committing deals with the devil for more strength. There are over 200 different "items" I can get as a power-up but the downside is I have no way to control what I get from the chest (and some of the items suck).

I can set the match to a challenge run, choose my own starting character (I can unlock more if I meet certain criteria), and get affected by "curses" that may or may not occur during each battle ("floor") at random. If I am killed I respawn inside of the chest and have to restart all over from scratch. Since the entire Stand is randomized I have no choice but to rely on luck and skill.

Based on the Binding of Isaac.

> Gappy has shown 3 emotions as of yet.
Autistic people have difficulties expressing emotions.

Mesa from Warframe.

Guess I have a gun based stand?

MUDA MUDA MUDA XD
jojo reference!!!!!11 lol

MY STAND POWER IS LEAGUE OF LEGNDS

ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

That's from part 3 of the anime by the way. I want to watch part 4 but they don't have it in English yet :/

Stand name: AshGreninja
Ability Name: Battle Bond

Is this a Hokuto No Ken reference?

Anti-JoJo shills must be purged.

The power to enhance the damage output of dragons and gods by 2x

>Deus Ex : Mankind divided

My power is the ability divide by zero

That's like saying
"God this stone mask shit was really dragged out wasn't it."
or
"God this universe reset shit was really dragged out wasn't it."
Stop embarrassing yourself.

SUTANDO: 「VOIDWALKER」
ABIRITI: 「NOVABOMB」

>eso
Stand name: Trini-mac
Stand ability: Blood vengeance

Wraps the opponents heart around an arrow and fires it, the farther the distance the faster an enemy starts to fade from the mortal world.

>Animal Crossing
Fuk, well I guess I can store anything in my pocket, stand name: 「KK SURAIDA」

So at this point, is there a manga that became popular that didn't end up attracting a godawful fanbase?

Stand: Eternal Dragon (Dragonball Xenoverse 2)
Ability: 4x Kaioken Kamehameha

WOOOOO

>Dragon shouting in Skyrim

I'm guessing depending on my mood or depending on the arena I'm fighting in, my stand would be able to shout and cause a few number of things to happen, such as a shout to freeze shit or slow down time, though I would have to wait before shouting again meaning I'd be better as more of a supportive fighter. As for the name, Elder Sky sounds pretty good.

Game: Mega Man 6
Stand: Super Azure Fighter
Ability: Absorb the essence of powerful enemies and shoot them.

A power that gives me power, neat.

DONUTU SUTARVU, TEAR DOWN THIS LAND APART

WITH MY STAND, WE WILL FIND THE BOSSES DAUGHTER FOR SURE!

>loosed

>「TWILIGHT PRINCESS」
>stand is midna
breddy gud

we red dit now

Game: EDF 4.1: Fencer
Stand: Initial D
Ability: Fucking Heavy Artillery

>Stand name: «F-Zero»
>Stand ability: goes really fucking fast

「Overwatch」
「EDGELORD」
I have two shotguns and I talk about death whenever I can fml

I have been reading Jojo since the nineties and while I agree that since the show Jojoposting has gotten annoying, I'm not willing to let a lowest common denominator fanbase ruin my good time.

7 > (*8 > ) 4 > 2 > 6 > 5 > 3 > 1

Summoninh demons that fight by my side.
Strange Journey
Rad.

I was just playing GTAV so I guess I'll call my stand name:
>Los Santos
Its abilities would allow me to access a pocket dimension filled with modern artillery such as AK-47s, pistols grenades etc and the pocket dimension comes with a car,

>Furi
>The bosses already have stand names
Neat
I'll take the Strap
Powers include lazors, going fast on wheels, and when I'm pissed it becomes a ninja with a giant scyte

Sucks to be you

>Last game was Pokemon S/M
>named my Salazzle 'Killer Queen'
>it was the last Pokemon I used

welp

Game: Bloodborne
Stand: 「 M O O N L I G H T S O N A T A 」
Ability: make pcucks cry

The longer the battle drags on, the greater the chance you will eventually make a mistake, giving me the victory! Such is the power of my stand, 「Death Road To Canada」!!!

Stand name: Europa Universalis

Ability: Rule the global trade network from a bunch of swamps

What game lets you explode people using magic, thus giving you an ability with NO WEAKNESS?

>JJL has had no plot holes so far,

LOL this is what neo-jojo secondaries actually believe??????

『BE THE Structured Digital Abstract』
the last game I played was Skyrim
my stand ability is to climb on everything

>gaining access to a gatling gun at will
>slowly gain access to a mobile tank
>Overwatch

A stand is good.
A gun stand is best.

「MAKE ONESELF」
This stand makes possible for the user to augment his physical abilities by weaving mechanical parts into his body.
Destructive Power: B
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: A
Precision: B
Developmental Potential: S

What are the plot holes, then? I didn't notice any.

>Stand ability: Teleporting short-to-medium distances
>Stand name:「Gliding Along」 (named after the song in FFXV)

I've received the power of the
>Dark Soul
The power to revive upon death is mine, but explaining my power requires acquisition of various items that I drop when I die.

I'm not a weeb.

Can someone explain to me what a fucking stand is?

>Dark Souls 3 PVP

So i guess ROLLING SOULO a stand that gives the user the ability to roll with stupid ass amounts of iframes little recovery and uses very little stamina. Parried with its second ability PHANTOMO HITBOX which allows for additional range on attacks by the users despite the opponent being out of range.

from jojo's bizarre adventure parts 3 onward

stands are like a physical manifestation of your psychic energy/fighting spirit

they often have useful/retarded/insane powers

>watching thinly veiled shotabaits

Jojo isn't about writing its about the fights that are interesting and creative and creative abilities. Everything else just serves as a shell to carry them into more of that throughout the series. Jojo is also more a comedy then a drama and comedies rarely have good plot.

>[Phantom Pain]
>can tear a person's memories away from them
>can brainwash this person into believing they are someone else
It sounds like a good [Stand], but turnsout to actually be kinda disappointing.

Okay, imagine a ghost. Now he has an ability based on your psyche or experiences. Some are really generic, while others are crazy as hell. For example, a guy who REALLY likes Rock-Paper-Scissors has a Stand that lets him steal other peoples' power when he wins a game. In a large majority of cases, whenever a Stand is hurt, the user is as well.

>start on babies
>work my way up to armies

>yakuza 6 demo
I have super human strength now.

I guess Sobo is my stand name now.
youtube.com/watch?v=TuqPiPdxslk

Stand: Duck Rage
Ability: Acquire advanced armed combat abilities

This is why I'm not a weeb. Shit sounds gay as fuck.

>[Nanomachines]
>Your body reacts and hardens in response to physical trauma, reducing damage received

>implying you can kill a baby in 4.5s

>Rabi-Ribi
>name: UPRPRC
>ability: stand is a close range fighting bunnygirl and a fairy I can set loose