How do you imagine they taste, Sup Forums?

How do you imagine they taste, Sup Forums?

like hot

Like drinking hot blood.

Remember where you refill that?
>glowing hot bone ash goodness

piss and honey

Orange Juice

hot sick

This

Sunny D

Incorrect.

Sunny D.

Kinda like how girls smell and taste like

>hot
Boiling.

Tastes like healing

You can literally taste it for yourself, just go create a fire hot enough to burn bones to ash, do that, then scoop up the remaining ashes and embers and shove them in your mouth.

like a bag of coins and salty milk

How does Honk's butt smell? and taste?

Like the rage of a burning king bottled up, blended with a dash of gold, heated to roughly as hot as Queelag's butt, then simmered with a dash of salt for a few hundred years.
This is, however, different from 2 and 3's taste.
2 is still hot, but has dappled down in intensity to roughly that of Aldia's rotted corpse over the ages, with a touch of clove for some reason.
3, it has cranked back up, comparable to a fragment of the Soul of Cinder, liquidated. A slight iron taste is left in your mouth, like that of drake's blood.

bags of sand

what does salty milk taste like?

Anime ruins everything

See

Hot, spicy rust/blood. Keeps you alert and you know you have to drink it but the aftertaste is like having a cat clawing down your throat

Vaginal juice, according to this man.

I don't know why, but for some reason I like you and your brand of shitposting, user.

Spiced rum.

fire, apparently

>shitposting

Thank you. Unlike many others, I hand craft my posts for the best consistency, flavor, and texture.

B-but, how can...

...o-oh, right...

>tfw you have never tasted vaginal juice and never will

The description says it's a "favourite" so presumably it does actually taste nice and not just like rust/blood/ashes or whatever

Maybe they're all masochists?
Like, who the fuck just wants to die over and over and over for a goal that usually isn't that good for you.

Perhaps it's a favorite cause there's no cheap alternative?
>Divine Blessings
>Lifegems
>Mushrooms
>Dragon Charms I think
Also, blood's not that unpleasant.

It's probably very unhygienic user, I wouldn't if I were you.

>you will never have estus soup.

I like that there's one good thing about living in the otherwise horrible Dark Souls world.

It tastes like burning

Some type of soup that has all the fucking nutrients in it. Or maybe the stuff in the flask is some type of a smoothie.

i just thought it would taste like burning hot tea with some ginseng and sunny d

like yoshis eggs

haha and i wonder what those smell and taste like hahaha

DeS: Maiden in Black's piss
DaS: Orange Juice
DaS2: Emerald Herald's piss
Bloodborne: Lady Maria's period blood
DaS3: Firekeeper's piss

Poser

>DeS: Maiden in Black's piss
>DeS
>Estus

>Lady Maria's period blood
Then why did literally everything have some of it?

>hahaha
>not haha

Get out of here you phony.

Peach slivovitz.

citrus'y dr pepper