Come on guys, come and play. It's a bit sad that there's only 1 full server on PC

Come on guys, come and play. It's a bit sad that there's only 1 full server on PC.

I'm actually really surprised that there is a lot more player on the base game than on Vietnam. I got back into it only for Nam, if I wanted to play battlefield I'd play bf3 or bf4. That surprised me.
Anyway, come on guys, we could easily populate another server.

We could have fun.

BC2 Vietnam is shit, that's why. wish I hadn't wasted money on it

Nah, the game's good. Best game about Nam until Rising Storm 2 actually comes out, and even then, we're not sure it'll surpass bfbc2.

I'll join, if you get rid of all the Russians, Polacks and other filth that's on those servers.

GET BEHIND SOMETHING

>Even back then, they had a black person on the cover

Really makes you think.

Fuck this game and fuck those faggot admins with their "rules"

>no GUSTAV/RPG against infantry
>no this
>no that

>ends up doing it anyway
>kicks everyone who tries the same

This game is dead for a reason.

what's with the influx of these BC2 faggots?
The game was mediocre at best

This is why we Polacks don't play, because of shit like you! :D

No it doesn't, dimwit. It was Vietnam not Verdun.

There was a fan rework project, is that working with official servers?

>This is why we Polacks don't play

But you do, Pawel. You do play. That's why other people don't play those games because it's pure cancer on those servers.

And your people have build quite the reputation over the years, not that you could acknowledge that.

Behind BF2, it's (on average) the highest-ranked game in the series.

Good, only the strong are left to play. Our cancer weeds out the weak and whiny bitches :)

Uh, the Nam servers are all right. The one server that is always full and up has no rules, and another one, from Norway, says no snipers but I've seen plenty of people sniping.

Biggest problem is some dude staying 24/7 in his chopper on Hastings, which is THE conquest map.
I get that he's really good, he definitely is, but that's not really fun to get blown to smithereens every 10 seconds when he passes by.
Always great to shoot him down though, he spergs out in an approximate english immediately.

>no prone
>small maps
>no aircraft
>absolutely garbage gunplay
>casualised battlefield for console retards
>good

It's still a very good game.

no prone is brilliant, small maps is good for rush (but massive maps like atacama and heavy metal still exist for conquest), no jets is a godsend since all they do is shoot eachother/helicopters, guns i found to be mostly good and with good systems but suffers from little variation between guns of the same class, all fucking vidya is getting consolised which sucks ass, and its pretty good

i've got class all day OP, but I still hop on on the weekend sometimes. Can usually find 1 or 2 servers at capacity.

Still my favorite battlefield game, always will be. I didn't play 2, fight me faggots.

IT AINT ME

>bad company 2
no thx, ill just wait for rising storm 2

>likes consolized trash
>complains about consolitis

(You)

2 was bad too, 1942 and the REAL Vietnam were the good ones