FFXV fans can you please stop giving XBX bad scores? It had a 9/10 on Metacritic just yesterday and for months...

FFXV fans can you please stop giving XBX bad scores? It had a 9/10 on Metacritic just yesterday and for months, now suddenly goes lower and lower. It already sold like shit, what's the purpose of this?

Hating on other games doesn't make yours better.

It was just a matter of time since those salesfags and their "are you with us.. or against us" slogan put their words into action.

Doesn't really matter what they do now, it's already sold 800k+ copies and received enough praise, for nintendo to port it to the switch and get a sequel, unlike the bankruptcy that Square Enix will have to suffer after FFXV.

Man, that's some salt. Might as well go for the Trifecta and give Persona 5 0s as well.

>unlike the bankruptcy that Square Enix will have to suffer after FFXV.
FFXV will sell more than XB because of casuals. You know this is already true.

Preach, brother.

>new game comes out
>it's shit
>they start giving great games bad reviews because of all the salt

there're literally FFXVmetacritic raid thread just few hours ago and every FFXV thread are filled by XCX poster. so u guys are not much better. actually Sup Forums is just shit place to begin with

Gonna go add another review now, thanks OP.

>FFXV will sell more than XB because it's on a console people actually care about.
FTFY

>People actually take time out of their lives to do this
I mean it's just sad.. who would even do this, who would even care?

I don't see the problem. They are right to get the game a low score because of the terrible framerate.

You can't have performance that poor in an action game of any kind and expect everyone to ignore it.

Wanderlei pls go

Why are FFXV fans such salty motherfuckers?

Seriously, don't deflect. How can you justify frames like that in a twitch based game?

>FFXV will sell more than XB because of casuals.

Selling more than XCX is only covering 1/1000th of the cost of your game. Don't compare your 10 year AAA, top IP, brand name, paid review game with a 3 year, no budget, no marketing, literally who IP, running on 10 year old hardware.

>bloodborne
>twitch based game

Wanderlei-kun, are you ok?

Why do you care about reviews? All 12 Wii U owners already bought XBX so it makes no difference.

>gave BB a 0/10 for the twitchy framerate
>gave Bayo 2 a 10/10 despite the framerate being all over the place

You're a weird nigga Wanderlei

They waited ten years.

Of course they're going to lash out at other games. I'm surprised they haven't revived the old Witcher 3 rivalry yet.

>Terrible framerate
detected the nigger.

loving all those 10/10 praising the story and game content when they have realistically played 5-10 hours of the game top by now.

Really makes you think

Hey rabbi watch'a doing?

Just like Witcher 3 reviews which have probably gone as far as the Griphin (which is the reason it was stuffed in your face right off the get go, they know journalists only play an hour tops), then every reviewer went on about MUH WRITING an MUH ATMOSPHERE, some even saying the gameplay was bad, but hey, 10 OUT OF 10 MOVIE OF THE YEAR.

Does it not feature dodge and parry mechanics?

>gave Bayo 2 a 10/10 despite the framerate being all over the place
Bayo 2 targets 60 (something BB doesn't do), averages around 50 (something BB doesn't ) and gets drops that stay above 30 (something BB can't hope to do). It's not even a comparison.

>Sup Forums bitches about XVfags going onto Metacritic and shitting on XBX
>Every XV thread for the past three months has been invaded by XBXfags and W3fags

????

>Forgetting about the FFXV fags invading GTAV, XBX, SMT, P5, HZD, W3 threads

Yeah, sure, whatever

>Bayo2 has excellent framerate guise!

Please I played it and as soon as there's more than 4 enemies on the sceen the framerate kills itself

I dont want to point my finger to the autist who did it but it seems op did the review himself:

There is 1! bad score for Xenoblade chronicles made today.
The last bad USerscore was given in April.

So how convient is it for OP to just stage this to make a thread about it?

They've had to put up with a literal decade of XVfags and VSXIIIfags coming into threads and shitting them up praising their second coming of FF-Christ. That shitposting in your threads was well-earned retribution.

Because the game's shit.

>b-b-but Nintendrones!

classic Sonygger move

Makes sense but you're a filthy tripfag and I have to disagree with you on principle

I doubt that mainly because its not the enemy count that the hurts the framerate, its the various particle effects and shit that's often going on in the background.

>Sonyggers start shitting up everything
>but they're just the victims because other people started shitting back!!!
?

He didn't mention nintendo though but keep up that persecution complex

>Gladium "CDPR's Sup Forums PR agent" Tonitrua

Bloodborne deserves shit scores though.

>terrible frame rate

Coming from someone who enjoyed the game so much, one of his forum avatars was a picture of Gehrman, I can't help but agree with that one.

>Wow this guy hit me because I dodged late
>0/10 worst game ever

I swear i've seen this webm being posted like a million times already

What's your problem?

are you literally blind?

Ugh, I recognize that faggot from GameFAQs. He's been fucking shilling left and right recently.

Can't we all just agree that anyone who looks at Metacritic reviews uncritically is an idiot?

what's your point that's just as bad

They waited 10 whole years for a piece of shit.

>What's your problem?
His problem is lack of webms because few broken things at release got repaired asap so bait material is scarce to non existent.

Spoken like a true nigger.
Good b8 for a unpatched webm. Never had that problem once.

>calling others autists

Please make another post pretending to have a girlfriend you fucking autistic faggot

I have some stuff uploaded on YT, there are bugs but I just look the other way because the game is good anyway.

Anybody who only rates games 10 or 0 should get a ban, like just full on purge the lot of them in one fell swoop

>actually Sup Forums is just shit place to begin with
Step out of your board m8. Sup Forums is becoming such a shit show in every other high traffic'd boards respective way that Sup Forums isn't as bad by comparison. I used to come here every so often, and now it is where I spend most time, because despite company wars faggotry, it is mellow compared to that of other boards. IMO, Sup Forums has become one of Sup Forums's better boards. Not because it has goteen better, but because it has effectively stayed the same while many other boards have become much worse.

Just cause you made this thread OP. Imma bombard the game with zeros now.

I hope you're happy.