ITT games that taught you valuable lessons

ITT games that taught you valuable lessons.

If somebody offers you coffee, drink it.

Chrono Cross taught me not to buy a shit game.

Chrono Cross taught me that you can ruin a series with huge potential with only one game.

Not even 5 posts in CT fans crawl out of the woodwork and get triggered because Chrono Cross wasn't CT2.

The game is garbage, no amount of fallacies can change that.

yaawwwwnn

reminder that a furry brutally killed the original crew

>stealing pictures from twitter

Chrono Cross taught me that you can waste an amazing soundtrack in a shitty sequel.

Reminder that Lynx was actually corrupted by the frozen flame, and since that Crono and crew were at ease believing that the world was saved that they were easy targets.

Even with high strength, you can't beat the element of surprise.

it taught me that you don't have to get involved in every single thing

>kid gets sick, can't cure
>oh well, fill empty party slot and keep progressing

Reminder that the world actually was saved but once the dream team was off the project, the retards after didn't know how to competently write a story and decided to pull off some complete nonsensical bullshit so they could create a sequel to a game that was very successful and rake in that nostalgic cash.

Are you me? I had literally the same reaction. Were you supposed to be seriously attached to her by that point or something? I was honestly more disappointed when I found out she was one of three characters who can steal.

Reminder that Masato Kato thinks CT fans are a bunch of manchildren.

>"Cross is undoubtedly the highest quality Chrono that we can create right now. (I won't say the 'best' Chrono, but) If you can't accept that, then I'm sorry to say this but I guess your Chrono and my Chrono have taken totally different paths. But I would like to say, thank you for falling in love with Trigger so much."Tanaka added, "Of course, the fans of the original are very important, but what innovation can come about when you're bound to the past? I believe that gameplay should evolve with the hardware."

still a shit game, why should i care about the developers opinion?

He's a literal talentless hack.

Well, yeah, it would be blasphemy towards Chrono Trigger to not do so

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove. He literally says it's the best he can do and not the best it can be. He admits that he sucks dick and can't do any better and then proceeds to get mad that you don't like what he shit out.

To top it all off, he seems to be shrugging off how shit the story was to say people didn't like it because he changed the gameplay which he claims was changed to "evolve with the hardware" despite the fact that the gameplay could have been done on just about any hardware and was also garbage by any standard.

Good job wrecking yourself retard.

Responsibility for actions.

Grandia 1 taught me that you can get away with groping a girls vag or butt if you're in a pitch black room and judging from her reaction you can tell if she likes you or not.

Agreed, I try to redpill every board and they just get all angry. The left has won the site, but we have won real life, so there's hope.

You can have everything you realistically need to be happy, but still be dealing with depression.

No, Lucca was accidently killed by Fei in Xenogears.