Which was the bigger blunder?

Which was the bigger blunder?

Well neither lived up to their expectations obviously.
But at least MGSV was fun to play, there were some genuinely good segments there like the Honey Bee mission and Huey's mission.

The Phantom Pain. Although Final Fantasy is a bit lackluster all it's elements are there. MGS was kind of live going to a restaurant and getting an under cooked meal.

XV is like getting a virtual vacation trip instead of the meal. Not sure whiy i would go to a restaurant if they dont serve me my fucking food.

MGSV was actually a good game, even if it was disappointing
FFXV is just a shitty game

final fantasy 15
took longer to make
got a lower score
it's that simple really
even the full game couldn't match up to MGSV's unfinished ass

Metal Gear Solid V is still the best game of 2015 and Sup Forums would rather immolate themselves than admit this commonly accepted fact.

Even in its incomplete state it's still better than 99.9% of games ever made.

MGSV is undercooked but still great. FFXV is overcooked and mediocre.

Neither were a blunder desu

They're both averaging great reviews and have sold well.

>Even in its incomplete state it's still better than 99.9% of games ever made.
There are still people this deep in denial? That actually makes me a little sad. After all this time they still feel it, like it's still there.

Reddit is that a way >>>/reddit/ :^)

MGSV was the one that most betrayed my expectations since I was expecting the best game ever, on the other hand I couldn't care less about FF XV, so I guess in that logic MGSV was the one that most dissapointed me.

>pointing out XV is just as shit as mgsv is somehow reddit tier

I still play the game and enjoy it from time to time. Nothing Sup Forums has ever said or will say will change the fact that MGSV was one of the best gaming experiences I've ever had in my life and that it's my favourite Metal Gear game (and I've played every one since MGS1). I've been on Sup Forums long enough to remember when moot changed Sup Forums into Old Sup Forums. Really the only MGS that comes close to V is 3, but V still ekes it out just because of how vastly superior the game design is.

You and an army of 10 million shitposters can keep telling me every single day how terrible this game was. It will never change my mind. And it will never change the fact that the vast majority of people consider Metal Gear Solid V to be one of the greatest achievements in the gaming industry.

From what I can tell most of the disappointment in MGSV comes from the people having absolutely nothing else going on in their lives and basically expecting the second coming of Christ in video game form. What they got was one of the best games ever made, so naturally they hated it. Also Sup Forums hates the idea of their beloved Metal Gear franchise being liked by the normies who bullied them in high school.

MGSV. At least people acknowledge that the game was bad. In XV's case everyone is telling themselves the game's good despite the big flaws so it's not much of a blunder.

Holy shit user, tone down that victim complex. You're right that it was no second coming of Christ so quit acting like a martyr.

The game is just fucking boring. The core gameplay is solid but there's nothing to do with it. After you've infiltrated the same Afghan village for the fifth time or snuck into the same fort twice in one day the game sours extremely quickly. The game has no variety at all and expects you to make variety up for yourself by throwing toys at you.

The story is its own can of worms, I'm just telling you the truth of my own personal experience after about a solid week of playing the game. There is a point very early on in the game's lifespan where it just stops being fun.

Nah you're just a fag.

MGSV>you

So you're admitting MGSV gameplay is objectively top tier.

Okay, I don't care about anything else you said.

Go back to /fgog/ Melvin

You cant take autistic angsty neets on Sup Forums seriously user. Hell some of these fuckers actually think witcher 3 was a bad game lol

Reddit hates MGSV because the story is shit and they only play games for the story

JOKES ON YOU FAGGOT