>new battlefield game
>it takes place in ww2
>DICE adds black people to Nazi Germany because of diversity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5EQ2fcxNDi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this is the future you chose

Are you stupid?

It would make sense if it was in Africa. lots of people from all over the world joined them. Koreans, blacks, americans, english, all types of europeans, russians, chinese, Japanese.

The German army was literally the most multicultural ever. Stop eating your shitty propaganda.

Childhood is idolising Ramsey.
Adulthood is realising that pizza looks OK.

Who are you quoting exactly?

>I wonder who could be behind those (((refugees)))

Hitler was black though

>New battlefield game
>it takes place in ww2
>DICE makes Hitler a black guy

I want to fuck that pizza.

But Nazi Germany was more diverse than the United States or Europe today.

>DICE adds black people to Nazi Germany
So its realistic?

oy vey delede dis

Regardless of the facts the backlash would either kill the game or make it sell 6 million

WE

6 million people have never bought a dice game ever.

Biggest jew hoax of all time.

Has Ramsey ever been happy about something?

Kek

the point of the entire show is him behaving like an insufferable prick.

Yes, the man just has an incredibly low tolerance for stupidity.

He was way more chill in UK version.

Ramsey is only a dick to people who think they are master chefs when they're fucking rookies

Hes really nice to people who dont cook and know they cant cook

that pizza looks fucking disgusting

That "pizza" is a cheese pie.

What OP and others are getting at that it was never diverse enough that half of your army was black. It wasnt even 1 in 4. It was closer to 1 in 20. Blacks participated in the world wars but DICE made it a lot more multicultural than it really was.

Dont forget inter squad relationship drama by having a coon on your team, or "id much rather trust a fag with my life than a nigger" sentiment which was very real in that day.

>but s-s-south africa, blacks in Germany.

Stop. The Axis powers tricked/paid very little for the native Africans during the Africa campaign. Italy just about turned Ethiopia into fuckin dust. Any Africans fighting for Italy or Germany were slaves or doing it for incredibly low pay or their families lives.

People also forget the Middle Easterns were involved with WWII as well, smaller battles but nothing dramatic.

Black nazis existed though.

Afrika Korps.

Yes actually

youtu.be/5EQ2fcxNDi8

What's wrong with that pizza? It looks good to me

This is a b8 thread, you have to ignore it.

I mean even misses the point. Even in video games it's actually less than 1 in 20, and the real number was 1 in 15.4

>massive crust that looks like a loaf of fucking bread
>cheese is clearly undercooked, no brown on it whatsoever
>if the cheese is undercooked and the crust is that big you can be damned sure the dough is still raw
>lake of grease on top
My fat gross friend would eat it in a minute but people who aren't living garbage disposals can see that looks disgusting

it's looks pretty with the nazi flags desu

this kills the Sup Forums

Yeah but there were only 6 Africans in the German Army in Europe in WWI yet every bolt action user in BF1 for Germany is black.... Some matches 30+ players are snipers

I am thoroughly convinced that anyone who says that pizza looks okay has never seen one that didn't come out of a freezer.

Fuck, have some respect for yourselves.

elaborate

always these two pictures with a couple of recruited african soldiers for wehrmacht's african theater

>turks
>black

>WW2
Retard alert.

>D-Day online operations mode where the attacking team arrives on boats and storms the beach

If this means having nig Germany, then so be it.

what said

WOOOOOOEEEEEEW

Its oilbread.
Pizza isnt meant to be oilbread.

You want thin bread base, thats solid and not soaked with oil, to carry all the other ingredients spread on it.

Link? Want to see this episode

He ordered the thin crust for one.

Is Jack actually a >>/ck/ poster?

it's a picture from Sup Forums you dumb leftist

>hurr durr what is 369th Infantry Regiment

>the look of panic in his eyes
Why does he keep eating his own food when it's so shitty

The picture of his Bison burger makes me want to puke

>make it sell '''''''6 million'''''''

you clever shit;^)

here come the ja/ck/s

No in a WWII game there wont be black germans. because they would never equate nazis with blacks.

itll be about a diverse group of british/russians/americans fighting the cis gendered white supremacist nazi males

ugh Sup Forums food analogies
here come the Sup Forumstards

honestly that looks like my kind of pizza, I like it a bit doughy

also

>pizza
>too greasy

:^)

>I like it a bit doughy
Raw doughy?

Looks kinda raw in many ways.

except the jews

>it would make sense if it were in Africa
It would, but its Europe.

what the fuck That is fucking disgusting, it's probably still cold

kinda yeah, not totally raw, but on the line there

considering that jews celebrate degeneracy I don't blame hitler for taking care of them

>"Please don't execute me sirs, I am totally not evil, I swear!"

t. evil nazi

Top image looks fake as shit. Like they superimposed the corpse on the floor hell you can even see through one of his boots

so do niggers tho

>muh holohoax

>boot only slightly off tone from background
>see through

nigga what

They did, when the Red Army was done conquering Germany they made a bunch of posters and post cards, and people repost them nowadays as if they are true.
Also they made videos reenacting various parts of the campaign, like discovering the camp or taking over the Reichstag, and I've seen american documentaries use them as if they are actual footage from the war.

The reason they were involved was to fight each other and to fight other colonists. It might be easier to the jewish mind to say they were tricked, but a lot of them wanted to get rid of British/French control and/or to become the dominant faction in their lands by having axis friends.

Da j00s meme apart,they didn't purge them because if nothing.Jews were deemed a parasitic race by many countries.

You can quite clearly see the pillar through the boot

> order pizza
> it's actually a 'go 'za

>Nazi Germany at war
>Need for a large number of troops
>There's a bunch of niggers lying around in camps
>"Mmm, maybe we should ass them as meatshields"
>"Wait no, only pure Arian soldiers can go die brutally in war!"

in africa yes, in european campaign no, the few blacks in europe were used for fuel lines and such

no you can quite clearly make out the outline of the dark boot against a dark background

what the fuck is wrong with people

>Nazi Germany at war
>Need for a large number of troops
>Spread a call for all Aryan men to come fight
>A bunch of Americans come join the Reich
>Two years later they get shod by their dads and cousins

pizza is ok to EAT, but I would be kind of pissed if I had to pay more than 5 smackaroos for that, the dough is the worst part

Anyone who would eat that pizza needs help

Ancient greeks ate olive oil on bread as their primary meal of the day, and they were healthy.

Imagine what happens when his wife cooks him something.

all i've heard about this place is that gordon is exaggerating like crazy and it's actually good

>comparing the greasy slop that is to olive oil on bread
please don't be stupid

>he thinks that every ww2 photo is 100% accurate and true and no photo manipulation ever existed

Yeah what the fuck is wrong with people?

Probably said by people from around there who haven't actually had a non-shit pizza so they don't know better.

something tells me if they had won the war that would have been used at some point

anyway dachau was never one of the "death" camps, it was mostly political prisoners, communists, russians, poles, etc

olive oil is actually good for you in moderation son.

>Release Battlefield Two
>All the weapons and vehicles are experimental weaponry that only saw incredibly limited use in the last few months of the war
>No BAR, no Thompson, no M1 Garand or Kar98 unless you play Sniper

Don't really care about black/brown people in WW2, since millions of them were genuinely involved in all theatres.

In WW1 only France deployed black people to the Front. Germany only deployed Black people in their Colonies, Britain only deployed black people and Indians to fight in the colonies. Colonial troops also wore a different uniform.

I wish they'd just let us choose skin colour,

>New Battlefield
>It is not BF2143

I am sure the cheese substitute that americans put on food is mostly vegetable oil.

>comparing a picture of hanging someone with a dead guy in front of the Reichstag

you know there were a bunch of dead people after the battle of berlin right?

You did not just compare olive oil to fucking pizza grease.

Yes, but there weren't cameras.
The cameras came later, and russian soldiers acted out the attack to show something to the civilians home.
It wasn't a secret or anything, people were told its a dramatization, and yet 50 years later everyone says its real.

>there weren't cameras

what the actual fuck are you talking about

>Had to reshoot raising the flag over the Reichstag because the Soviet soldier initially raising the flag had a tonne of wristwatches on

That front line soldiers didn't bring cameras to take pictures of dead germans while getting shot at.
Instead they conquered Berlin, celebrated, raped and drank and looted, and only later the propaganda team showed up and they acted out what the attack looked like, now in front of cameras.

>guys we just wanted to make Germany a nice place and for other peoples to do the same for themselves
>this of course required invading other countries and ethnically cleansing their populations

Sound logic. Really the only thing more pathetic than these people are the overwieght virgins that defend them

that picture is quite obviously after the battle was over you fucking nutjob, why would you assume I meant it was during the battle? Where did I say that? Where in the picture does it show fighting going on?

Do you know how stupid you are?