Chapter 3???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON???

WHEN DID THIS IMAGE FIRST SURFACE???

ARE WE BEING BAMBOOZLED??

Other urls found in this thread:

hangorienidiocc.blog.hu/2007/10/18/szemmel_tartanak
youtube.com/watch?v=6BpgbBhBKR4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do people still care at this point? Accept reality and move on, it's better that way.

You aren't this easily convinced of something in real life, are you? If someone showed you a screenshot from Predator would you piss yourself?

Isn't this that nazi scene from Kung fury with OH logos and Big boss's face edited in?

Venom didn't care about Quiet.

I will point out this fact in every single mg/s thread until all mg/s discussion dies

He's obviously sad about her absence, he just understands he would have had to do it eventually anyways.

Isn't it from 1984?

Please stop hurting me with false hopes

Doesn't look like it really. He pretty much said without saying
"I don't want to see or hear from your punk ass again, because if you fuck up and come looking for another handout, I will personally put a bullet between your eyes."

No one missed her.

>I share a board with undercultered plebs like this

It indeed is.

According to Tineye, it first surfaced here: hangorienidiocc.blog.hu/2007/10/18/szemmel_tartanak

NOT AGAIN!

>204863 are co-ords to the bermuda triangle (gz helicopter crash) and iceland (ds trailer location)
>the pt radio talks about gateways to alternate dimensions (mg survive, norman reedus's necklace), the men in the sky and how "they" have been manipulating media, don't trust the news (the patriots / konami-kojima controversy)
>moby dick was released without an epilogue, the epilogue was included in later iterations
>kojima has posted an IRL silent hill health drink several times
>has made several tweets referencing "3"'s, like how much he loved the killing tv show but was disappointed how there was no season 3 (there was)
>the second low roar album is called zero and has songs on it such as "phantoms", "don't stop (chapter 1)" and "don't stop (chapter 2)"
>before GZ was even released low roar asked kojima if they could make music for him, point being he could've had this included in the ruse because they asked this before the konami / kojima rumors dropped
>the pt radio even talks about norman reedus hanging himself with an umbilical cord
>time winters (zero) narrates the mg survive gameplay, zero is literally showing us his latest experiment
>when asked about the cancelled silent hills project on stage with Mark Cerny kojima quickly developed a massive shit eating grin, started acting really agitated, both him and mark cerny started cracking up
>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
>new playstation ad has the old kojima productions logo in the background
Then check out the poster. PT. Reverse Death Stranding. You get SD.
PT + SD
PTSD
The events of Phantom Pain were a coma nightmare. Death Stranding IS Silent Hills. On top of that the REAL MGS5 will be coming out next year.

I CANT FUCKING WAIT TO SEE YOU NON BELIEVERS GET BTFO THIS THURSDAY NIGHT

I WANT YOU ALL TO COME HERE AND APOLOGIZE, I WILL BE WAITING IN THESE THREADS, BELIEVE ME

lol. mgs fans are so fucking sad

Not again please.
Not again.
Not again.

>holy shit just lets add any fucking thing together to get a clusterfuck full of fucking things and call it a theory.

>Then check out the poster.
Yeah, I'm not seeing anything.

>newfag doesn't know about the two posters released for ground zeroes

What's happening on Thursday?

Remember all those people who thought Chapter 3 would be revealed on 9/11?

IT'S FUCKING OVER YOU STUPID PIECES OF SHIT.

YOU ARE FUCKING WORSE THAN THOSE 9/11 CONSPIRACY FAGS

LET IT FUCKING GO
YOU
FUCKING
FAGGOTS

>ford commerical called the phantom stars mads having a face transplant in cyprus wearing glasses kojima tweeted called 1985
No reference about any of this on the internet. Are you really that deluded?

How do people not have seen 1984
Even those who have read it seen the scene

Whatever fag sorry you can't be part of the IRL S3 program like us.

Show us then;

Big Boss does not approve of this faggotry

t. someone who literally started browsing Sup Forums today

Lurk before you post you thick piece of shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=6BpgbBhBKR4

No.

Youl see chapter 4 rusing eventually.

The Game Awards where TPP first revealed before

I'd buy a Ch. 3 DLC. Long as it isn't zombies.

mgsv being cool and had some good and fun elements was really shit

it was down hill since portable ops peace walker was decent but really who are we kiding mgsv was shit the fox engine is a good idea konami could curn out mgs games every year or so but yeah mgs v is shit

it was the first mgs game i got fed up with half way though and quite

Learn to spell you mongrel.

Use commas and uppercase then.

>called the phantom stars

Seriously user, work on that typing.

This shit is like month old and you talk like it's a 10 year old board culture everyone has seen.
Also I do not see any similarities outside of surface level concepts that do not really even play the same role in the narrative

You fags read the books of this faggots and thought he's a Kojima ruse because he looks like the surgeon and used chapter titles like "HEAVEN" and "GEMINI!"

Guys I'm crying right now etc

sorry english isn't my first language

Everyone knows pic related is chapter 3.

does this image come from mgr? I keep seeing it being plastered everywhere nowadays and I'm curious if it traces back to mgr.
when exactly does this appear in Mgr?
or this from something else?

Maybe not, but he approved of Venom rejecting Quiet and breaking her heart.

This still hasn't been unproven. The doctor and the head transplant thing has been confirmed to be bullshit, he's a fraud, whether or not he's a fraud related to the Kojima ruse is still possible.

How? It takes place between GZ and TPP. If anything it's a prologue for all the fucked up msf soldier you have side missions to capture.

>If anything it's a prologue for all the fucked up msf soldier you have side missions to capture.
Wrong. Kaz says they weren't even on MSF during the attack, that's why they survived.