Name a more worthless female lead

Name a more worthless female lead.
Protip: It's possible but you'll still have a hard time looking.

Other urls found in this thread:

novacrystallis.com/2015/09/luna-shows-up-as-a-guest-party-member-in-final-fantasy-xv/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

literally dies after 5 mins after meeting her

Exactly, yet she's the female lead. It'd be better to not call her that if that's how they treat her. I'm sure some game out there has had a more worthless one but I have a hard time thinking of one, fuck even Peach is a better female lead at this point.

Kairi
> comatose 95% of kh1's story
> a DiD yet again in kh2
> gets cucked out of starring female role 8 years after one by Aqua

Alisha

Kairi at least has some nice scenes with Sora even if very few accumulated over the course of all the games.

The GOAT

Fair enough.
But will you riot when she aint a party member in kh3

I don't care about Luna, I care about the spear whore, how much does she appears?

New Types are never useless

Luna has cue feet. I want her to give me a footjob in those cute high heels.

Didn't Tabata say he made Luna a strong female protagonist because Stella was a damsel in distress?

Yes, he also said at one point she'd be a guest party member. Look at how that turned out.

>Didn't Tabata say he made Luna a strong female protagonist because Stella was a damsel in distress?
What?

Must be cut contet

i double that down
Thinking about it the entire game was useless since all the important scenes are in Final Mix anyway.

>While developing the theme of the journey, the team decided to add a stronger and more determined female character rather than having a more passive and weak heroine or a damsel in distress, so they needed to replace Stella with Luna to fulfill that role. Luna is described to actively engage with the events in the story, and she's presented as a very strong-willed character: she talks to people about her hopes and dreams ,and she acts on her own initiative, really playing an important part in the story.

novacrystallis.com/2015/09/luna-shows-up-as-a-guest-party-member-in-final-fantasy-xv/

I used to hate when a new character would replace an old one, but shifting main heroine status from Kairi to Aqua was one of the smartest decisions Nomura ever made

His dumbest was fucking Kairi up so badly to warrant that shift in the first place

Yeah right that´s why we see fucking Stella with same powers as Noctis and showing them starting to fight.

Tabata is a fag who hate women, also Gentiana was a cute green eyes girl and he made her a useless milf.

And not to mention, she's constantly present in the promotional artworks and trailers. There are 3 trailers that are even dedicated to Noctis and her (Dawn, Dawn 2.0 and Omen) which would give you the impression that she has the same amount of role as the main protag. The nips are already mad about this. I hope they call Hackbata on his lies.

"Kairi was a mistake." - Tetsuya Nomura

A lot of what he said isn't wrong, they should've dedicated more time to showing her facing summons.

She dies like right after you meet her man. I mean maybe it's true that Stella was a damsel, but shit it ain't like Luna isn't

I've never played KH before but damn, that outfit looks fucking retarded with all the zippers on

KH3 will be Kairi's game just like how DDD was Riku's game.

He's...retard.

It's like he wanted some Aerith homage but forgot that Aerith was with you for a good chunk of the game before splitting up from the party and dying.

I'll believe it when I see it.

> he actually believes this
user this is like saying bbs is terras game

No, it's actually almost opposite of what he has said as it ended up as Luna is not that 'strong willed' either, not to mention she's literally a fucking damsel in distress in the goddamn movie.

Dude better think before open his mouth with his future interview.

>Luna is described to actively engage with the events in the story
>she acts on her own initiative, really playing an important part in the story
She is strong willed, I'll give you that but nigga, she literally got axed 10 minutes after Noctis meets her. Both of them never had a proper reunion and she only appeared in flashbacks after that. Where is the "actively engages with the events in the story"? She's the main heroine, just how do you fuck that one up? And Tabata also promised that she'd join the party at some point but look at how it turned out in the final game.

> your average playtime for ff7 disc 1 is 25-30 hours
> aerith is relevant in 9/10 cutscenes or at least has lines
> only out of your party the last 30 minutes before the It Was His Sled of gaming
Goddamn Tabata fucked the dog hard on this one

BBS and 0.2 are an elaborate villain origin story in disguise.

Kairi will be the main heroine of KH3, because Splashy will be the primary antagonist.

I'm going to FUCK Lunafreya!

Hard to talk too much about Stella, but Noctis was slated to fight her several times.

How many times do you fight Luna in FFXV?

>Alisha
>heroine
Good one

Only in the Omen trailer brah. Sad that the trailer alone is better than the whole game.

In the numbered titles Sora is the main character. And after Sora it will be the suffering people getting saved that will get the most attention, the BBS and Days trios.

I like Kairi and wish she got more focus but I'm certain it isn't happening anytime soon.

That crack theory about Aqua being the rival of KH3 doesn't sound too crazy anymore. Goddamn Nomura got cucked out of a good game.

Why did Nomura leave FFXV? Was it voluntary? Was he pushed out? Do we even know? I know he was angry about it and has been making not so subtle allusions to Versus with his Remix covers

Aqua wouldn't be Sora's rival. She might try to force some training on him, maybe call herself Quxau and pretend to be evil, but she's the biggest Sorafag out there.

>Why did Nomura leave FFXV? Was it voluntary?

S-E stole him and his team a few times to fix FFXIV disaster and to design the 777 outfits for Toriyama waifu, once he was free they kicked out for him to work in KH3 and FF7R.

IMO he should just have cancelled FFXV and bring it back later, Tabata doesn´t respect others people work.

If she dies so early in the game why does grown up Noctis get to die right next to her in the ending? Did she resurrect herself for the final battle and die again?

Wada and Matsuda (ex-president and current president of SE) push him out of the project after rename V13 as 15, there's a rumor that Nomura want to do a trilogy so they kick him out and put Tabata in charge instead but I doubt it as XV turn out to have a high fucking budget movie and that crazy amount of piss poor marketing.

So, you can guess the real reason yourself, my bet is on the political stuff within company.

That's the afterlife.

It would also make her look like shit. Nomura created a really popular character, I don't think he now wants to make her unlikable.

>Aqua fails to save her friends
>then has to be rescued by a kid
>and then after being saved she fights against the kid who was nice enough to save both her and Ven's wounded heart

I can't see it happening. They might have an argument or two on how to go about fighting the forces of Xehanort but I don't see it getting heated to the point of violence.

why are they sleeping in the afterlife?

That's a female? Don't females typically have breasts?

Complex motives.

It's Kingdom Hearts, everyone fights everyone else.

Here you go. This little slut has no other purpose in FF7s grand story than getting the D from Cloud. At least Luna has higher goals in life.

That red part of Mickey's sleeve in the 1.5 remix boxart looks like his tongue from the thumbnail.

Luna in Kingsglaive is a great character. Luna in the game, tough, is just a worthless barbie like princess that thinks she can do a diference, when she actually can't. Useless whore.

Anyway, I'm not a weeaboo virgin that plays games only because of the female NPCs. I really don't care if the character dies fast, she could be erased and Noctis become a deviant who fucks pussys all the way on his road, for me would be actually better.

Travel the country with your bros, fuck a lot of bitches in the way, and kill some giant turtles. That would be an amazing game. BUT INSTEAD, I have to take that romantic bullshit, because japanese are such a bunch of nu-male beta faggots, who put whores in pedestals.

They modeled her after Lena Headey or some russian model in the movie i think.

>Luna has higher goals in life.
Die within 20 minutes.

>there's a rumor that Nomura want to do a trilogy so they kick him out

So:

- FFIV got a sequel
- FFX got a sequel and there are rumours about FFX-3
- FF12 got some kind of sequel in ds
- FF13 got TWO sequels NOBODY FUCKING ASKED

- FF15: Nomura wanted sequels: "LET´S FIRE THIS GUY FROM THIS PROYECT! let´s close FF15 the shittiest way as possible "

Man do they hate Nomura or something? Why the fuck Lightning can have 3 games yet scrap FFXV world as quick as possible? S-E are full of waifufags.

Actually, she's aggressively terrible, because her concealement of the truth for so long made Cloud the puppet he became. Had she actually put her foot down and revealed everything to him, she could've been his support and won his heart while saving the world.

Aeris died because of her. Meteor was summoned because of her. An entire city was razed to the ground because she was scared of making her obsession hate her. Even Rinoa is a better person.

She had no idea how Cloud would handle the true story, for all she knew he'd break down. She was also confused because she didn't understand why exactly he knew about what happened in their hometown with Sephiroth like if he had been there himself. It's why both of them had that dream sequence where they shared info and pieced together the true story where Cloud was a faceless mob that was too embarrassed to say hi to Tifa.

If they hated Nomura why did they put in him charge of the BREAK GLASS IF NEED MONEY project?

Those shoes tho

>Man do they hate Nomura or something? Why the fuck Lightning can have 3 games yet scrap FFXV world as quick as possible? S-E are full of waifufags.
Lightning got 3 games of reused assets and Versus' budget evaporated because of the FFXIV fiasco

>FF13 got TWO sequels NOBODY FUCKING ASKED

normies loved them

>it's THAT autist again
kek

Oh, so this isn't the first time someone has said the truth and made you asshurt? That's funny in and of itself.

You can want to bone her all you want, but she is a well-written terrible person.

Because some have to do it, I´m sure right now Toriyama is fapping at the idea of a new game of Lightning (they said they wanted to bring more of this character in the future) and Tabata is also fapping at the idea of making FF X-3.

Yet if FFXV fails they won´t try to fix it like they did with FFXIV.

Nomura has already spelled out what Aqua's role in KH3 is

Is it true you can't backtrack after chapter 13?

Ask the doggu for some paw.

Oh so it's an OoT rip off like they said they'd do

Tifa was a fuckup and not really a well written heroine.

Not even him.

Can you even call her the female lead? Wouldn't surprise me if Aranea, Iris, Cidney, or Gentiana, or some other female NPC has more screentime.

Doesn't Aranea actually join you as a party member and fight with you?

So did Tabata lie, or was Stella literally going to die or be captured in the first half hour of the game in the invasion?

>Can you even call her the female lead?
Considering that's pretty much what she's called up to release, yes. It's like that bitch from Zestria

>still having an autisim fit because of your headcanon
topkek

Seriously, if this is the kind of person who waifus Tifa, I think nothing else needs to be said.

Sure, but I bet the other girls have more screentime.

At least she's not offensively bad as this dumb fucking bitch.
But Tabata and Nojima should get fucked for how they handled Luna. Least they could do is to look at Ashe for how they should write a female character meddled in politics.

It's funny how Rinoa usually gets excluded from any spinoff crossover games while Squall makes the cut all the time.

Nah Gentiana has like 5 minutes of screentime. The other 3 were also irrelevant and never mentioned again at the ending.

Which is?

I think she is great the way she is. She is the perfect mix between cute and hot. Not every female character has to be a "strong wymen"

The cut-scenes in that trailer were altered during development to avoid spoilers. In that same trailer the Confrontation between Terra and Eraquis is on Radiant Garden, and Ven finds out the truth about himself on Olympus Colosseum.

That scene in the screen cap is just the plea to kill him from the end of the game.

>But Tabata and Nojima should get fucked for how they handled Luna
They kind of already are since the nips got really mad the moment they find out that Luna gets killed midway of the story and she wasn't even a guest party member. The complaints will come out soon enough.

Also holy fuck Rinoa is goddamn terrible. She's the reason why VIII went from good to shit

she will join the party in the Luna episode, if you buy the DLC.

>Kicked him off for planning a trillogy
>Meanwhile it got a short anime series and a movie based on scrapped bits of Versus XIII

Square is retarded.

>still assblasted because somebody didn't agree with your headcanon
stay forever mad
;^)

>she will join the party in the Luna episode, if you buy the DLC.
This is just fucking sad and pathetic at the same time. Literally an excuse just to rake more cash when she was promised to be a fucking guest party member in the first place.

Tifa's problem is that she's a source of all Cloud's problems since his childhood.
She's pretty unique in that regard and i consider her an interesting character, but her overall role in story is making Cloud's life worse, mostly unintentionally.
Cloud was blamed when dumb bitch fell down and got her ass injured during the childhood.
To pick her attention he decided to become a soldier and after his dumb promise his life was a living hell.
She fucked up once more by trying to attack Sephiroth.
And then she majorly screwed Cloud by not confronting about his weird memories when she found him despite having at least 3 chances, which in turn allowed Sephiroth to get black materia.

All the Forteller stuff he pulled out of his ass after he got kicked out of FFXV only exists to make KH3 as close to the vision he had for Versus XIII as possible.
He's probably setting Aqua up as the new Stella.

Nobody can stop this madman now that he submitted to his own darkness and burning anger.

>literally Alisha 2.0

>It's again THAT autist
I really respect your devotion, man. Still, your fanfic version of FF7s events is pretty shitty and laughable

Can't believe that all those years back i thought that Stella would be some sort of Noctis' rival and the game will end with a furious hatefuck after they raze a city or two during their fight.

i dunno who are you or what the fuck you're barking about, but you seem to be the most autistic person in this thread right now

I'm fucking mad.

>Nobody can stop this madman now that he submitted to his own darkness and burning anger.

This would probably be the versus xiii plot if it wasnt scrapped

It probably would have ended up like some boring Kirito x Asuna (Gary Stu x Mary Sue) relationship. Luna is better.

So why did Aqua become popular but not, say, Namine or Xion?

anything is better than current Luna
girl being forced to become an arch-enemy of the main male lead while both of them have some feelings towards each other is a fairly rare concept and i really wanted to see it done

no u

I have no problems with Luna and Noctis' relationship but holy fuck they fucked up with the characterization really bad. They never even gave them a fucking proper reunion.