youtu.be/cabFQNbwY6A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Crickets
MMO's a shit

eloa but boring, i think dropped
I download again vindictus..i dont know i just boring also the combat its good

Wow and EVE.

Hi max

What the fuck is that thing on her back?

Dror, actually.

does warframe count?

>MMO
>VIDEO GAMES

At least stay on topic user. You're not gonna find many people who think MMOs qualify as video games.

Last MMO I actually played for a year or more was LOTRO. WoW was before that until BC xpac. DAoC was the one that kept me interested the longest almost three years. Warhammer was interesting but I didn't like the RvR lake idea and I got bored with the battlegrounds. It had the most potential to replace DAoC for me. WoW and LOTRO was more about the PvE as the PvP wasn't there and that's fine. Chink MMO's usually keep me interested until I finish a grind on one character or two. I enjoy the relentless grinds but chink games just feel hollow or soulless (L2 BnS BDO Aion Tera etc). I will say Tera has made me reinstall a couple times. SWG and AC all the others were short affairs. Eve Online was great during closed beta and soon after launch. Boring as fuck tho if you plan to play everyday. Guild Wars was alright as is GW2 but they don't keep me interested as long despite checking almost all the boxes.

Adding to my list of negatives I think the Free to Play meme has killed what interest I had in MMO's from college till now off. The communities are shitty and the games are usually as bad too.

EVE, started last week. my first sandbox mmo.

having a blast.

>Lineage 2
>Soulless

Take it back nigger

Halberd

I really liked L2 especially the night elf titties and how they would heave but it wasn't all that. Truly miss griefing people on level four character with a composite bow outside of town before they patched that.

Technically yes

Bruh it has the best PvP I've ever seen in an MMO, nothing will beat it back in it's heyday on the live NCSoft servers.

Except maybe OG SWG. That beats every MMO.

SWG was shit as was the PvP. L2 PvP was fine but exploitable. It was insanely easy to grief people. I could fall asleep just thinking about all the broken keyboards. The best though? I'll disagree.

My EVE review on Steam stil lgets me all the salt I could ever need. 10/10 fanboy salt, would review again.

>MMO
>good

I played runescape until WoW legion came out

Runescape was surprisingly fun during my few months of playing it, but once I got past the nostalgia and shit it got a little less fun each day, eventually turning to "ugh I have to do -that- again for 100 more hours?

Then I played legion

Was fun for a while, then I got into mythic raiding and wanted to kill myself and couldn't see myself enjoying just playing heroic or in a bad mythic guild, ended up taking a """break""" which is me as a social in my guild now basically not logging in ever.

Then I tried ffxiv for a lil bit of fun just to see what it was like, got bored as fuck. Game feels floaty and weird, feels really laggy and "off" unless you stand still and play like a turret then it feels okay I guess

I guess MMOs just aren't for me. I wanted to relive the days when I was a kid and find a huge boss fun but it's just not, I've grown out of it and become pretty antisocial so I don't get much out of being in a group with people too.

Sad

>SWG
>Shit

opinion discarded

Yea I wanted to like FF14 but it's missing something. The atmosphere is there though. The lag or delay is because they're using old methods like a global cooldown which every MMO had for awhile back in the old days.

I'm waiting for a good True Action MMORPG to show up. I refuse to go back to Tera.

Like when you cast a spell you can move half way through the cast and it will continue the cast as if you're on 200 ping or something, it just feels so weird.

I actually enjoyed Eve Online more at the time than SWG. I was playing both closed betas. WoW was another one and SWG just wasn't there. Rift was another I was in that felt good in beta and then bored me at launch.

I'm still waiting for that Extreme Super Hardcore VRMMORPG with mind uploading capability, which is probably never.

I believe part of that is due to it being on the PS4 so they make some concessions. Could've sworn it was on PS3 too.

it is

Guild Wars 2

No.

try BDO

Picked up eve a few days ago

Saw it had injectors now, dropped it faster than NMS ratings on release

I know they added boosters and all that but are injectors more of the same only faster now?

Every time I start a new MMO I just can't get into it at all. They always start you in some instanced parallel tutorial dimension where you're taught how to play the game with zero player interactions, and when you're done with that you're dumped into a swarm of gold-selling spam bots and all I want to do is get away from everybody.

Can't. And it isn't True Action anyways, still have to target at someone to use skills.

EVE

I enjoy hunting for people out in the big empty.

Im downloading maplestory again

Would someone kindly kill me?

You have to target someone to use skills? That's not true unless Valkyrie is the only one that doesn't do that.

If they're going to fuss with the real time skill system they should just scrap it or at least revamp it to have a mix of real time and acquired through grinding. Kill this faction that uses these type of weapons to earn skill points or some such.

Did anyone at all get a key for revelation online? I signed up for one months ago but all I got was an email telling me to buy the founder's pack.

You know, Elder Scrolls isn't total shit. It's not that much different than a single player (new) Scrolls game when doing single player stuff.And the PvP area is great.

Not worth all the disk space it takes up with all the updates though.

That's pointless though. You can already make isk however you want and then buy the SP

Its not just faster, its instant

If you want to go make a fresh account and get 80 million skill points you could do it right now with a credit card and an email address.

I know you can also buy characters but at the very least those are years worth of work put into them, this is just game killing faggotry.

I signed up 6 months ago and got the same thing.

Do you have it on steam? Steam downloads it twice.

I don't have a problem with it. Vets have been parroting "skill>SP" for years whenever a new player asks how they'll ever compete. Now that they're actually able to actively skill up and close the gap it's nothing but tears

youtu.be/cabFQNbwY6A
Pretty good.

EverQuest. Im playing on Phinigel server (time locked progression server, start from classic, new expansion every 3-6 months),

We hit Luclin probably 45 days ago. PoP launches in Jan/Feb, and im waiting patiently to hit the good raid content. Old world tank and spank sucks dick.

I was playing Blade and Soul, but I couldn't find anyone to play with. Everyone wanted to go solo or wanted to be greedy with loot. It isn't a fun single player game.

Tree of Savior was supposed to be my WoW Killer, but the grind got way too out of hand. Coupled with nobody I know wanting to play, and the incredible amount of cancer in the userbase, I couldn't bring myself to keep playing. I really wanted to play it, too.

Currently still subbed to World of Warcraft, but I'm losing steam quick. I have not been able to upgrade ANY of my gear due to shit drop rates, and I can't get into a raid group because of my item level. I can't get anything done if I can't get better gear, and better gear just won't drop. I broke down and bought a carry through a heroic Emerald Nightmare raid, and guess what? Not a fucking piece of gear dropped. Nothing, not even for others to trade to me. The raid leader felt bad and gave me a refund.

It could be worse

At least it isn't league of legend

OSRS.

Gotten to a point where I don't want to put large amounts of effort into an MMO.

Don't bother

Revelations is uninspired garbage

Its the vets who have abused the system. Now its common for people to solo survive and do all the roles normally done by a corp by themselves because of PLEX + Injectors + alts.

Eve literally stopped being an MMO

Signing up didn't garuntee access it just gave you a chance of being chosen

Buying the founder packs garunteed accessed

Tera had some neat content over the years but man the endgame is boring as fuck and I only enjoy the events now... It doesn't help that even high end computers get sub 30 fps in the new content due to how shittily optimized it is.

I really don't think it's all that common for vet players to not be in a corp. At least not for those reasons.

Most people who drop and go solo, regardless of capability, do so because they experience too much of the eve autism spectrum and call it quits.

t. Corpless player

Last I played Eve they had some boosters that just made training slightly faster that's it. Beta it was just straight time no implants or boosters.

Wow. Really? Damn. I'd much rather earn it by farming systems but whatever.

>I really don't think it's all that common for vet players to not be in a corp
Its literally the main way for the majority of people to play these days. I dont know when you last played but this is the reality of modern eve, its a solo game first and a corp game second.

Sounds like a similar issue that was in DAoC where buffbots were rampant. I had around three accounts and would have them auto follow me solo so I had a bard/skald/minstrel for speed and whatever else I wanted along with my DPS.

Tera PvE was enjoyable up till endgame. Some of the classes are a blast to play too.

It's a PvP game, so corps are the best method of play, hands up.

..But I absolutely find no value in the price of injectors vs the average income.

Tree of Savior. It's ok but I don't like the direction the devs are taking the game and the NA directors are a joke. Good art and music though.

I'm just fishing

It's the same shit as fucking BnS don't bother.