What you guys think?

no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/

Other urls found in this thread:

no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>no-mans-sky.com/foundation-update/
literally fixed everything.

It sucks, it's more grinding and nobody will be able to see it with you in-game

Nah. They need five more updates like this one to fix the game.

its perfect now stop hating.

Too little too late.
Victim attitude tweets don't help either.
There are still broken promises people already payed for.

Thanks Sean.
>tfw you did not refund

That's cool and all, but wasn't one of the big issues with the game the lack of diversity in environments and flora and fauna?

>base-building survival game
>with no multiplayer

Notice that every other successful sandbox survival game has been that way because of its multiplayer. Nobody would give a shit about Rust for example if you couldn't shoot other people in the dick online in it.

it's like they discovered subnautica after the fallout and just decided to copy everything

How many updates and prices drop until it's worth buying this for the PS4?

used copy is $25, the price it should have been, go for it

they have actually changed this.
I'm not a shill either but I was playing it yesterday, and I haven't played since release week.
The environments and diversity of flora and fauna is completely different. different in every system i have been to too.
There are also massive space battles and groups of freighters everywhere, and ships flying around on planets.
There are now planets with zero life at all too.

It was all in the patch notes.

Star System update: add things to explore while traveling through space. Maybe with a craftable space suit. Like giant asteroids or a destroyed freighter. Or an abandoned space station.

Alien update: Just more races, please. And topics to talk about. If I don' t find a specific material, I wanna have the option to ask an alien about it. Also quests.

Battle update: give sentinels a humanoid form and put them INSIDE buildings.

Also: I still don' t get why you can buy some random alien' s vessel of transportation right under their noses.

Who wants to get stranded on a space station? This game seriously needs another system.

What's the point of base building in a game where the object to to be constantly moving forward to new areas?

the big issue is that you have literally nothing to do

If it's real then it's good. Hope they'll add more fixes.

I thought that was the intention? They give you a fuckhuge universe to explore and no concrete objectives, you go and do whatever the hell you want, and the whole "the journey is the destination" thing

it is actually getting better, they have added missions to the base building, you need to recruit certain aliens to get shit done. they have added more elements to the resources, and now you can buy a freighter and have storage there and in your base.

I think 1 or 2 more massive updates and the game will be close to what we all wanted.
The game is pretty good for what it is, a comfy exploration game.

I'll still wait for it to have a smaller price, and more content.
The basebuilding is a big plus in the right direction, but I already have plenty of games to play.
Maybe I'll buy it in like 6 months, for 15 euros, if they add at least 3-5 updates like this one.

you can do that in every game

or if you specifically enjoy huge empty worlds just download a free mmo

>literally nothing to do
gather resources, sell on trade network, get bigger suit, ship, multi tool all while travelling to the centre of the universe

have you even played this game?

now with this update they have added a mission to recruit aliens, build a base, and buy and upgrade a freighter

>but thats the point!

>NO YOU HAVE THINGS TO DO

so who is right here?

>spacenautica

No

Are you people downright retarded? The point was of the game was constantly exploring new areas, not settling down on random fart 035060302030. Whats the fucking point.

>gather resources, sell on trade network, get bigger suit, ship, multi tool all while travelling to the centre of the universe
this is right, this is exactly what there is to do in the game.

Also the other user is right, you don't have to do any of that you can just explore if you want.

60 dollars of content right there folks!

yay! now i can build something noone can see!

explore what?

If you been to one you've been to all of them. Its not like your gonna find something unique roaming planets. The fauna is existentially the same, the buildings are the same, and the same resources are everywhere

its an infinite hallway that you're told to use your imagination to play.

So have they fixed the optimization?

it gives you a fast travel system to and from your base to any space station.
It also gives you a tech to build a mark/recall beacon anywhere so if you find a resource rich planet or a place you like.
tou can also destroy and recreate your base on a new world at any time.

I can understand if you played the game and dislike it, but you haven't even played it, have been memed into disliking it and are now shitposting about a game you know nothing about
gtfo of the thread

I pirated it.

It was shit

heres your free reply though

No, really. I might buy it if it doesn't stutter to hell and back on my fucking 1070 on low.

>If you been to one you've been to all of them
idk your experiences with the game but I have seen some pretty unique planets and I haven't even got far out of my starting system.
the planet I was on when I stopped playing was a pretty good planet with gold and heridium everywhere that all I had to do was warp once to sell it for a 200% profit.
with this update changing the algorithm, the planet is completely different now.

bullshit user, why did you need to ask what you do in the game, if you had played it you would have already known.

Not wasting a cent cancer stop making no man sky Thread's let this game die and let hallo games follow

I never asked

What's the point of the communication beacon if there's no multiplayer?

I hope the foundation part of the update does allow for bigger updates in the future.

I think that if they keep making updates like this we might have the game they promised us in 10 years or so.

>not lies procedurally