I thought people said he was the hardest soulsborne boss

I thought people said he was the hardest soulsborne boss.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's in the top 10 if we're talking all the games.

Wait till you meet Orphan though

Fpbp
Orphan is way harder.
Ludwig has the beast tag for wrapon modifiers, so serration+fire or serration+urns+fire ruin his day.

His strengths are the crazy animations and relentlessness but once you memorize phase one, it's in the bag.

Crank Ludwig up to 11 and you have Orphan.

I'm looking forward to it.

First playthrough and I'm having an absolute blast so far.

Hardest boss so far have been Logarius and Shadows of Yharnam. FUCK those Sunn 0)))) rejects

Orphan is only hard if you're a retard who never dodges towards enemies to get behind them

Nah, kind of apples and oranges. Cranking Ludwig up to 11 gives you Laurence, in my opinion.

is there a bossfight in any vidya with a better soundtrack?
didn't even play bloodborne bc i'm poor and cant afford a ps4 but listening to this shit is just great

youtube.com/watch?v=ALbVEmzY5S4

I really don't see why people had trouble with Laurence. Once you bust his legs its basically just waiting til he's in a good spot to wail on him. Its not hard just tedious.

Regardless of my opinions on what was or wasn't hard, it makes more sense to me to say that Ludwig dialed up is more like Laurence than Orphan.

>Ludwig
>Orphan
>German
This three bosses were hardest in the game for me. While Orphan is a nightmare, Ludwig kicked my ass way more tries than. Ludwig has a couple of dirty tricks in his sleeve, like that giant AOE attack, motherfucker.

>Logarius
He's like False King Allant and Gwyn, dude. Just dodge his shit right, and stop locking on to rush the Vergil sword-cloud sword before you get rained on.
>Shadows of Yharnam
Bolt Paper works. Focus the triple fire candle guy first, then parry to death either the regular sword or fire sword guy. Get very aggro near the end, or you won't be able to pressure enough before you get SNAKED.

Also, what's your build and stats?

I summoned the Pizza cutter guy to help against Ludwig, fuck how he's nonstop in your shit

I beat Orphan solo tho, using only a stake driver

Orphan Fume Knight and Laurence are all harder.

That being said its the second best fight in the series after Orphan. Fuck humanoid knight cock suckers Artorias was easy as shit and can't even do shit to people with poise heavy builds. All his attacks are slow and easy to dodge/side step.

Manus is okay and OnS are okay at best.

What? Nigga who told you that? This bitch aint shit, well unless you're some pussy Skillfag on NG.

What about Kalameet? Or if we're gonna talk Dark Souls 3, then what about THE CHAMP or Nameless King or Blackflame Freide?

Is Stake Driver fun? I'm bored of Ludwig's Holy Blade. The beyblade is fun as fuck so far and I need more fun even if it's not too strong.

>pic related

Manus was fun even if he wasn't as hard as I thought he'd be. Felt like a DaS shmup.
Beat Kalameet first try gg2ez. THE CHAMP took me 36 tries holy shit. Nameless King 4 tries, Friede 2 tries but she was amazing in my opinion.

Learn the way of the wheel user go crush some heretics.

Ludwig wasn't that hard on my first character which was a str build and using the best weapon in the game obviously

Now i'm doing skill run and I can't fucking beat him with my toothpicks (BoM)

Looks fun. I can't pvp though. No psplus.
I was eyeing that too. Looks hilarious.

who /axe/ here

THISDSS
also he is just so easy to parry and many of his attacks are made for parrying because of those long wind ups. I actually didn't have that much trouble with OoK than with Ludwig he was a great boss that I have a nice learning curve on but it still took me the most time.
In terms of furst playthrough difficulty I rate the dlc bosses Ludwig>Laurence>OoK>Maria>Memes

on NG+
Laurence>OoK(on str and arc builds)>Ludwig (once I learned his patterns)>Maria>Memes

>Fume Knight
i love this meme

I had more trouble with this guy. I still don't know how to dodge that magic attack to this day. It's guaranteed death whenever I let anyone cast it.

Out of all the first time boss experiences in souls games Manus was the most enjoyable one. I learned what to do and when to back of, when to block and how to use the Pendant so smoothly and the learning curve was so enjoyable to me. I really had fun with every try as I knew I am getting better.
My favorite boss from DaS1.

Shut up Fume Knight is very difficult
Granted he would be immensely easier to deal with if not for DaS2 guy boxes

ludwig is the hardest non chalice boss in bloodborne IF you don't overlevel
most people overleveled for him
do it at level 40-50 with a +7 weapon

>le meme meme meme xD
kys

Hit boxes*
Fuck my life, I wish we could edit posts

>when you finally learn how to dodge that attack only taking one of the three hits with two perfectly timed rolls
oh it's so satisfying

There is no way that is not underleveled. +7 I can understand, but level 40? Maybe for a challenge but not as a recommended level.

FAGGOT

>Orphan is a nightmare
>Notsureifmakingajokeatthesametime.jpg

Same here. Manus stays a great fight no matter how many times I replay that game.
Can anyone tell me why he kidnapped that lady though?

Guys how do I beat Orphan? I'm using an arcane build. I killed Ludwig with a Saw Spear +10 with fire gems.

any higher level and you can just out-attrition him instead of having to learn to dodge his attacks

She tells you all the feelings she felt from him when she was trapped, who later took her image and became his daughters.

You are not alone friend. I somehow beat him and I'm almost there again in my second play through.....not looking forward to it.

>She tells you all the feelings she felt from him when she was trapped
Shit. Should I have gone back to the lake where I found her? She wouldn't talk to me on the ground in the boss arena.
>who later took her image and became his daughters
Manus became his own daughters? Who were they? Where did they go?

stay in his face and he doesn't cast it

if he does just desperately roll towards him and pray

flank and c4

Holy shit does she talk to you after that? I was so disappointed when she was just lying there mumbling and even the Musroom lady didn't say much about that.
Do you talk about Nashandra as the daughter? How does she look similar to her?

there's no way for me to word this without coming off like a troll but honestly having never played these games, is there anything "difficult" about trial and error and rolls which seem to be just invulnerability windows

so circle around boss..wait for window, slap him, roll away..repeat. cool

ill stick to ninja gaiden and games that are actually engagingly difficult

Yeah she has extra dialogue after you save her. As for his daughters, it's the Sisters of the Dark from Dark Souls 2; Nashandra, Elana, Nadalia and Alsanna. Did their appearance not look errily familiar?

c4?

You have to go to the lake and summon her to talk. She even mentions that you sort of reminder her of Artorias.

Same goes for pretty much every boss there is

>Did their appearance not look errily familiar?
I've only seen Nashandra and she was either too far away on her thrown or a skelly so she did not remind me of anyone at all. I need pics of the other sisters. I don't think I've ever seen them.

I'm currently fighting him with a +8 whirling saw. He deals so much damage.

>LE CHAMP
are there actually people who struggled with champion gundyr? he was easy as fuck

Oh well the other sisters are in the DLCs. All save for Alsanna look very similar to Dusk, save for Alsanna but that's due to clothes and very lengthy hair. You also only meet two of them including Nashandra, Nadalia is nothing but ashes. You still see her but she's ashes.

He's my perfect counterpick. I don't know why. I would get one shotted by his rock flinging also.

>hardest Darkblood boss
>not this cunt

>Nadalia is nothing but ashes
Oh
She's the ash lady after Fume? I'm not really paying attention to the lore of DaS2 because honestly I'm not having much fun. Didn't even know she was a sister or what her purpose even was in that dlc. So I'm guessing the other two sisters are in the snow area and that city, right?

Oops

The trick is that his clone always does the same thing he does. Also his clone can be killed though he'll recreate it eventually, and you can parry both him and his clone I think.

Yup, as for other inferesting things Nadalia is the only one who didn't meet her king, Nashandra is the weakest of the sisters and Alsanna is the only good egg in the bunch cause she met the best goddamn king.

Took me like 3 tries, I don't get how people thought he was hard. I got my dick kicked in much more by Dancer and NK.

>She even mentions that you sort of reminder her of Artorias.
How did I missed this that fucking bugs me..