scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
scp-wiki.net/scp-1437
scp-wiki.net/log-of-extranormal-events
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

let's get this ball rolling

scp-wiki.net/scp-1171

>Dr. : "I suppose so. Say, what do you look like?"

>SCP-1171-1: "OH, PRETTY AVERAGE. SEVEN TENDRILS TALL. BROWN CARAPACE. GREEN BIOLUMINESCENCE. BLUE EYES. YOU?"

>Dr. : "Same."

Rollin'

>OH, THEY'RE THE WORST. I MEAN, DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT RACIST OR ANYTHING. SOME OF MY BEST FRIENDS ARE HUMAN. BUT IF THEY'RE AS GOOD AS US, WHY DO THEY NEED SKIN? AM I RIGHT

rollings

bread roll

Do people still make games about the SCP?

Lonely rolling star

Something safe and simple like the joke tomato, please.

>231

Shit dude. I can handle myself.

Now if it was the other one tied to this, then we would all be dead.

Did you know there are more photos of Radical Larry than you knew?

keep rollin rollin rollin rollin ah

So is this an actual game?

reroll cause that shit was lame, i wanna feel danger

There's some stuff on the containment breach forums (mostly mods and attempts to port scp:cb to a more modern game engine), but I wouldn't hold my breath.

+ the guy who made containment breach has been talking about making a sequel after he finishes the Pressure/SS13 clone

SCP? No. It's a collection of fictuonal articles detailing over 2000 anomalous items, and how a covert Foundation is attempting to contain them and protect both the items and civilians. It gets really Grimdark.

There IS a game or two, the most famous being a procedurely generated horror game relating to some of the items escaping during a 'Breach'.

A real game would be awesome.

dank memes kant melt steelbaes

scp-wiki.net/scp-2337
> Cack! Am christened Herr Doktor Spankoflex. Am colloquially namesplapped with Essy-Pee toothreethree and Steven, am complicate across the state.

So what's the best SCP, and why is it the cave where everything is dead?

Including 682.

093 is the best.

>Essy-Pee toothreethree and Steven!!!!

CACK!!

Rollin hard

>when there's an SCP with an excellent concept, but the desperation to be possibly world-ending and super spooky ruins it

The Nightclub in Italy was great, right up until they forced it to have a mortality rate of like 1 per day minimum.

isn't rolling against the rules?
top ten SCP easily

Only for Gets. Even then, dubs are off on Sup Forums.

ROLLAN I DONT WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Rollliinng
Man I love SCP threads.

>the SCP generation is now old enough to nostolgicly post here

Roleando

That SCP is the little girl who has to be raped daily or something right?

>231
Fuck I hate this one. The concept was so good, until they watered it down with children's tales

I dont wanna get banned again ;_;

Yes. It's worse than rape.

There's another SCP related to it that will devour the world if she dies or gives birth.

What are some alternate dimension SCPs? Like 093 and the cave

KYS

>Get only one SCP to defend against a world ending Lovecraftian horror

LET'S GO

>symbols have been compromised

Yea alright i guess

What are the best SCP games?
lloR

rollvvv

>There are people who never read 2317

Go on, Anons. Got read it. I bet you thought Keter was the dangerous designation.

SCP - Containment Breach
SCP-087-B
SCP-087

KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN

Come on big money

Non-standard designations are usually looked down upon, the only reason that one flies is because of the stylistic suppression of information.

The only reason it flies is because it was written by a senior member.

What game is this for, if it is for a game. Genuinely curious.

SCP containment breach of course.

there's an scp that's an alternate universe which is entirely filled with potatoes
its a lot better than it sounds
scp-wiki.net/exploration-log-1689-i

SCP containment breach

going with an alternate designation requires the article itself being of significantly higher than average quality to justify it, but if you can pull it off nothing wrong with it

Woop!

Someone posted 093 in one of yesterday's threads. People kept saying how scary it was but I'm not entirely sure I got the story enough to understand why it was so scary. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but
>rock allows you to go through mirrors into another universe
>this universe was visited by some extradimensional being in the 50s who claimed to be god
>huge atomic war started as everyone tries to purge sin from the world
>"sin" manifests as giant upper torsos with no faces
>last agent to go to other world finds out these giants used to be people but were infected by this god guy to start the war
>then realises that the god guy is some extradimensional fucker who used SCP 093 to travel between universes so he smashes 093 to stop him ever coming back

Is that right? What's so scary about this?

Let's do this

Aha holy FUCK,
This is the funniest thing I have read today.

Rolling for fuck all

>We ran out of food rations today. Xander freaked out and started saying we were going to starve, until I told him he was a fucking idiot.

>the cave where everything is dead
remember the number of that one?
i'd like to read it

Roll me something good.

Namely something that won't cause me to off myself when dealing with said Keter.

scp-wiki.net/scp-2935

Rollllll out

exactly my thoughts

Rolos

>Containment Breach is just getting better and better
How do they do it?

Just the buildup I guess. I like it as a story more than as a scare.

Thanks, fellow researcher

Anything like the one with the hole connected to several ms realities and the alternate foundations trying to communicate?
scp-wiki.net/scp-1437

Rawlin'!

Fuck yeah I'm rollan

>little girl with hell spawn in it that has to be brutally raped/abused to make sure it doesn't spawn

I keep forgetting how fucked up SCP can be.

Name one interesting SCP/feature they've added during the two years

>To make sure it doesn't spawn

user you have no idea. Go look at , 2317.

There is much worse than Hellspawn going on with her.

* last two years

Roll.jpg

I don't think those two are related at all. 2317 clearly says that when they found it in 1922 4 of the chains were already broken which wouldn't match the timeline of the 7 girls birthing hellspawn.

Fuck you

She is the Seventh Bride.

If she dies, or gives birth, the Seventh Chain will break.

It's 231(7)

Wow, i am only on the second thing where they reach site 81, but the author of this scp really seemed to put a lot of work into this one. I like it.
I am hoping or expecting a big twist come soon with this.

>Symbols Have Been Compromised

Damn, that's actually creepy. I like SCP stuff.

let's see

scp-wiki.net/log-of-extranormal-events

>Event Description: Forty-nine fresh human corpses appear in the master bedroom of a home undergoing construction, during the approximately 30 seconds between the installation of a door in the doorframe, and the opening of the door for the first time. All corpses were of the same individual (identified as former United States Senator Joseph McCarthy, 1908-1957) at different ages, ranging from an estimated 48 years old to a newborn with umbilical cord still attached. Autopsies revealed that the corpses had all died of aortic dissection; aortic damage was identical on each corpse.

How many spooky little girls are there to warrant a symbol of its own?

k

rollerino

Save meeeeeee with a roll

Rolando

Come on toaster

rollan 4 cute

Pretty sure i'm dead no matter what

That's kinda weird but I'm a guy so it's no biggie I guess.

save me

rull

Fun

come on paradox