Are there any games. "Besides Tomb Raider." That features Women choking or getting choked

Are there any games. "Besides Tomb Raider." That features Women choking or getting choked.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ysQzbmHN6W4?t=3m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ghetto gaggers

super deepthroat

No go away
Don't hurt my Lara ever again

Doesn't matter because only Rise has the high poly mocap faces than can get people like you and me off.

youtu.be/ysQzbmHN6W4?t=3m11s

You have a strange fetish.

How is the mocap so fucking good? MGSV couldn't shut up about its expensive mocap which ended being just meh. But this is really good. Loved the game itself too. Lets you explore a lot but doesn't fully fall for the open world meme like most games do nowadays.

do you think girls are annoyed when you make deepthroat jokes, they should make a video game about that

Also you can get choked out as a female in tons of games. Resident Evil 4, 5, 6, Batman Arkham City, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Dead or Alive has some cutscenes with choking.

MGSV's mocap was just an excuse for the joost to get naked

But I do think MGSV has better animations in actual gameplay, though the game is also more limiting in terms of what you can make your character do (it's not like you can just jump around everywhere as you can in ROTTR) which probably helps

>girl asks you to choke her during sex
>"No."
>ejaculate
>kick her out

HITMAN™

BAH GAWD

>tfw this scene without hair effects
I brought this on myself by playing it on a toaster.

hitman games
mgs4
Splinter Cell conviction, I think
God of war games, I think
tomb raider '13
tomb raider anniversary
tomb raider underworld

fag

what is it about choking people that people you people like?
do you get off that they are on the verge of dying!?
that's pretty fucked up

This shit never would have happened to original Lara. They would have had to pry that dude out of a wall.

didn't it happened in the very first game with the Redneck dude?

Which scene?

I agree
making love is for love not for weird hate fucked up fetish

i don't know I never thought about it before.

I guess that's sort of fucked up, and can cause brain damage. Still though love makes people do very weird sexual acts.

I don't know, I haven't touch that game for ages, I think when they fight in that village or before the fight with the black dude and rapper guy.
but i do remember her getting the pinned on the floor

well, it's not like one chooses to like such things
I'm not sure whether you're born with it or whether it's developed because of what happens in your life, but I'm sure that it's not something you can control

T. Virgin

it's definitely not normal

>ha ha

Who are you quoting?

never said it is

Most of my fetishes revolve around someone losing control so it kind of is a natural progression to that.

that's pretty funny cuz I'm not

Eh so I pirated rise of the tomb raider and I got the tomb raider 2013 so my question is, are those two games linked? Is rise a direct sequel?

sure fella

I'm glad we came to an agreement

because that naughty actress probably likes being choked out a lot

Bound By Flame

It's how you kill her

My boner was fucking diamond

Oh.

Beyond with Ellen Page

You could probably find and/or make source filmmaker animations for it.

Do i have a underskirt fetish or a choke fetish now? what did you do to me user!

Seems like David Cage has this fetish, I'm sure female choking appears in all of his games in one way or another.

She tapped out you ass.

(You)

Is this thread about adventures?

>Any Hitman game
>Dishonored 1 and 2
>KH BBS
>KOTOR 1 and 2 (if Force Choke counts)
>MGSV

This thread is about Choking.

hold me bros

she's fucking perfect

lol

Like most fetishes. 80% of people would never do it IRL. Just fun to watch. Kind of like in movies it fun to see car accidents or buildings explode. But in real life...not so much.

And to think some people claim this new Lara is supposedly an empowering, less sexualised take on the character. Look at it. LOOK AT IT.

Like I'm not saying it's a bad thing, in fact I welcome it, but it's clearly intentional. Emphasized even.

Moble fag here. What is a webm of...

*Do you think Lara peed/ creamed her pants as she was being choked. I want to check. HAHA

dragons dogma

its not strange at all, its pretty common to have choke fetish for both men and women