PC version is already English-patched

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=875949

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848204
youtube.com/watch?v=MuT4wtyY30Q
youtube.com/watch?v=NcJvmrQDkmA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where can I get the full game?

You'll have to pirate the Japanese version. Also on nyaa I'm sure. Then apply the patch.

Those who do the English patches don't officially condone piracy.

They really should've released the PC version in English too, since mods like this were inevitably going to happen. Now people who want to play the game on PC can't even support it and have no choice but to pirate it, which is just going to hurt the chances of games being localized going forward.

This kills the official PC release. RIP.

Catch 22 m8
They don't release on PC often since it sells crap.
People then pirate and patch the Japanese one so if the English release does come out no one buys it since they've already played it, so it sells like crap.

Is this a full translation? Seems rather fast.

>They don't release on PC often since it sells crap.
Buddy, the entire VN market is on the PC.

Huh, this fast?

It's ripped from the PS4/Vita release

Only recently has that happened though

why would you play an vn on pc?
I know the are the most titles are on PC, but a VN on a Handheld is 10000 times better, ´cause comfy.

Is it post or pre-patch though? Because that cutscene at the true end was apparently un-translated before and the patch ended up fucking my save

Pricing, a Vita can cost about £100 (not sure about dollars) which is a tad much for just the one game if that's all the person wants to play

Can I play this if I only watched the anime? I'm a fucking casual I know

yes

I was thinking about playing Steins Gate. Is this a sequel, prequel, or other?

haha! just finished downloading the Vita version.
TIME TO OPEN THE STEINS;GATE

I've only seen bits of the anime but im sure they reference the Beta Attractor Field in it. so I don't see why not.

it's a pre-sequel.

you need to play the first game and get the true ending first anyway if that's what you are wondering. or... just watch the anime

Yep, the game starts with the alternate end to episode 23.
You'll miss some character stuff but nothing that'll cause problems

Interquel, you'd have to get the true end to understand what the fuck is happening

>watch the anime
Do you take me as some sort of pleb

should I still play the game and normal steinsgate even when I watched the anime?

Looks like I will wait for their next game and won´t watch the anime.

Go watch Episode 23 β if you haven't.

As far anime adaptations go the Steins;Gate one is actually pretty good.

>true ending
No

THIS IS NOT A VIDEO GAME

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

Le maddo scientisto xDD
Dudururu~
Dr pebber :DDDD

This shit is more cringy than dangitronpaul.

Enjoy the last firmware 3.60 game ever. From here on out, all new games require 3.61.

Thanks for the news, user. May you have great sex with the girl of your dreams.

?

Technically the start of the True end is at least required since if you just finish Paradox Meltdown then Suzuha won't show up and make him attempt to save Kurisu
If it's the anime then up to episode 23 and

Danganronpa was genuinely to cringy for me to continue. But at least Steins;gate uses its sillyness and cringe moments to have a HUGE contrast when things get serious and creepy.

If everything is silly,childish and fun and it turns into a horror out of nowhere it hits very hard. That was kinda the appeal from the first steins;gate.

Unsure about 0 however.

the game is actually 3.63
but it's possible to patch it because the JP version that was released a year ago is 3.60

Is Chaos;Head worth playing? I have an issue with it where the audio wont play during movies and cant seem to fix it.

>Can I play this if I only watched the anime?
>I've only seen bits of the anime

Play the fucking VN you idiots. Get the true ending before playing Steins Gate 0.

0 actually uses it to greater effect I'd say, funny scenes are spaced between the dramatic moments pretty well and are sometimes even interrupted by them
0 all in all is better paced than the original. Especially in comparing the first half of them both

>They actually referenced that scene in the movie of all things.
Fucking bizarre

> the game is actually 3.63

Nope. Localized version of Steins Gate 0 is confirmed to require 3.61. And yes the JP version only requires 3.60. That's why they patched the japanese version.

Root Letter localized version is also confirmed to require 3.61.

Chaos;Head is pretty shit, my biggest problem with it was its cast of characters. Not a single one of them is relatable or likable.

>that reading comprehension

I played the VN retard. I have only seen bits of the anime.

So don't even bother with it then? Are they even related storywise?

They take place in the same universe, but that's about it.

This series actually got me interested in John Titor.

I thought it was pretty gud.It had a nice start and got shit towards the end though

I did finish the game, but only because I wanted to see why people praise it so much.
It was okay, but the pacing was ass. The characters weren't that likeable and acted like 12 year olds for comedy value.
Suzuha was cute, I guess

As soon as you saw the weapons you just knew it going to turn into complete shit.

I thought it was amazing. Much better than SG.
Good pacing and a likable protagonist. The ending is ass though.

you sure you played the vn?

Yes. Didn't finish it, though. Dropped it soon after the MC failed his first attempt to make a sword.

wait the anime ending isn´t the true ending?
R-Really?

Nah it's the true ending, I think they mean to play the VN since it's a lot better.
The anime should more than suffice for understanding the story. Watch Episode 23 β as well

Well I want to play the VN but I hope there are still some suprises. Also is there a chaos;head and chaos;head sequel vn for pc?

I want to try this whole VN things out but I never could I only started Fruits of girasaia and it was kinda meh.

Only played a handful myself but just approach them like you would a book, it's why a handheld is recommended.
No idea on Chaos;Head since the one I knew of got taken down but it was never (and probably won't be) officially translated.
I think Chaos;Child is getting translated though which is the sequel (?)

Well if you want to support the creators you can easily buy the Japanese version on amazon.jp no?

Playing games on a small screen is shit. Not comfy.

Ok so I just watched the anime and liked it a lot, but never found the time to properly play the VN, should I want and play S;G first and then S;G 0, or can I directly play S;N 0 ?

the S;G VN has like 20% more content than the anime. And most of that extra content is "science" explanations behind their stuff.

It's not worth it to play the VN except if you want to play a route like suzuha because you liked her so much in the anime or something.

All in all I'd say just go play 0.

>Danganronpa was genuinely to cringy for me to continue

I always wonder how many people feel like this with capeshit. The mind of the normalfag has always been strange to me. A friend of mine brought me to a Spiderman movie once.

I'm the guy that you replied to and I fucking loathe superhero movies. They are just as cringy to me desu.

Fair enough! At least you're consistent.

It's difficult for me sometimes. Playing videogames all day: autistic. Watching football on television all day: normal. End blog.

Go for it. Reading the VN would be a good refresher if you watched the anime long ago, but if you JUST watched it just play 0 right now.

I don't mind putting in cringy stuff if it actually adds something to the experience.

I feel like in danganronpa the sillyness was just there to pander to a specific "nerdy" demographic that is just "so silly xD". You know what I mean.

Steins;gate in the meantime while still feeling like that at the start actually progresses to something deeper and the contrast adds something to the story.

Still can't believe danganronpa and 999 were made by the same company. Since 1 "gets it" and the other is pure pandering.

My friend has dragged me to watch Doctor Strange. My first cape movie in years and holy shit the thing is so fucking bad. It's like someone has decided to make the protagonist most retarded and irrational man ever who screams "No! It's impossible!" instead of trying to analyze things, even though he's supposed to be a scientist. My friend tells me that's because his backstory has been locked in since the 50ies, but this is just an excuse for poor character and storytelling if you ask me.

Alright thanks guys, gonna play 0 now.

>still no chaos;child

B-but movies and TV can not be bad! You just didn't understand their art and purpose of the movie!!

That piss me off the most. It's a apparently the superior game

>scientists are never irrational, nor do they ever handle new information poorly

>no C;H Noah
>no R;N Elite

what's the fastest way to refresh my memory of steins gate?
Is there a movie cut of the anime or some shit like that?

They can be whatever they want, it doesn't make them good characters. Especially when they are refusing knowledge that can literally save their life.

>refresh

Dude. it's not that complex of a story.

That patch works on this version right?

nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=848204

If you enjoy the game make sure you purchase a copy. I'm a huge pirate but pirating niche games is never a good idea.

I would buy a copy if they fucking release a PC English version

I usually buy these when they get released on steam. I bought the first game a few days ago even though I played it last year.

Should I buy the PS4 version?

youtube.com/watch?v=MuT4wtyY30Q

BUCKLE UP BOYS

>Should I buy the PS4 version?

Nah, just pirate it. Save your money and get AAA games instead.

Yea, have fun boi.

You're in for a ride user.

Finished the True End last night and just getting all the other routes.
Holy fuck all these feels

youtube.com/watch?v=NcJvmrQDkmA

Thoughts on the new series?

>2011 was 5 years ago

How hard is getting the true end? Will I need a guide like the first game, or can I just play for fun and save at every chapter and somehow make it through without having to restart everything?

Hold on before I start playing,

Steins ; gate is just one game right? Or is it a series?

It's not as hard. It basically revolves on whether you answer the phone and talk to Kurisu or not.

ok seriosuly how do i install this on pc. i downloaded the japanese pc version onto my computer

I'm enjoying it, I'm not sure why people complain so much about it. It's got a cool artstyle, mysterious shit going on and the dialogue is nice and fast so it's hard to get bored.

As someone who has had a stroke and is now retarded, it is very hard to follow because they talk so fast. Pic is me.

Ridiculously easy. There are 2 main "routes" with lengthy off-shoots and you need the main end of one to reach the true end on the other.
There's about 5-6 in total.
I managed it by total accident within 15 hours and all the branches are easily pointed out.

If you want a spoiler-ish hint: Deciding to turn off your phone or not is the main split

Thanks

>EOPs

Read the comments section in the nyaa english patch file.

This isn't the one made by the Committee of Zero. I'd suggest everyone to wait.

>that pic
Punished Okabe is best Okabe

Do you need to buy Japanese version of SG;0 to get the English patch?

While I did originally buy the Japanese vita version on launch I just tested it with the pc version I got off of nyaa and it works.

Chaos;Child is coming, but we won't be getting Chaos;Head Noah, Chaos;Head Love Chu Chu, or Robotics;Notes in any form. I'd honestly way rather take those 3 than just Child.

>Love Chu Chu