Do you hide your powerlevel?

Do you hide your powerlevel?

Other urls found in this thread:

e621.net/post/show/805124
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwjxL2vAOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Unintentionally

Everybody does.

Not anymore now that it became apparent that I'm supposedly attractive.

yes

Not anymore.
I've just stopped caring.

Literally all my friends are normies so I tend to hide my powerlevel to everyone aside from a few really close friends. I even buy most of my game digitally so people don't have to see a huge collection of games as they walk into my apartment.

It even took me 3 months before I told my girlfriend that I enjoy anime and manga.

For sure, but in all honesty I don't give a shit about people who don't. Their corny ass dark souls shirts don't hurt anybody.

Not really, whatever I mention just gets them to nod their head and act like they know what i'm talking about.

from who ;_;

Are you me?

I used to. Now that I have a kid and am over 30 it seems as if it has become totally okay to play video games.

I'm still hiding my political views and income though.

>"What's your type, user?"
>furfag fire type
>"D-don't have one..n-none of your business!!"
>"user, I'm just asking a--"
>"FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Not really
Everyone I know has known my powerlevel for a long time and accepts, and I don't make an attempt to hide it in public generally since I don't care what some random normalfag who I'll never see again thinks.

>Do you hide your powerlevel?

It's not like I hide it. It's just that it never comes up. I don't exactly talk about anime to my 40yo coworker who likes fishing over all else, just like he doesn't talk to me about the Broncos, when I don't give a shit about sports.

What a sad life you must have

Irl? Yeah.
But online everyone knows what kind of a degenerate I am.

I don't have to because I'm not a sperg that forces my interests on others.

you beat me to it

>income
Care to explain why? it's not like people will harass you or something right?

What did she mean by this question?

The last time I left my apartment was 6 months ago so I don't really have anyone to hide anything from.

No, it's not high enough to bother people, some weirdos even like it, I think they just have bad taste

Yes, because the people I meet that have the same interests as me a typically fucking awful to be around, and I don't want to let them know or else they go full autisimo on me

That said I am only really still friends with some normalfags from highschool and no one else

more kot blini

Of course, but that's because I have Schizoid Personality Disorder and as such make up an opinion that'd be seen as "reasonable" as I go depending on who I'm talking to.

Oh yeah.

/r/ OH EXPLOITABLE template of this meem.

>All my friends are normies
>BUT I SWEAR I'M NOT

Here you go

I don't actively conceal it, I just don't bring anime/vidya/Sup Forums up unless it's pretty clear someone else wants to talk about it. I'm in that weird zone where I'm more anime-knowledgeable than most anime club types but nowhere near Sup Forums levels.

>thumbnail
Jojo reference?

Do you hide your powelevel on Facebook?

give me the source of that image

HIROOOOOOOO

>implying an interested girl asks you your type
>implying a girl interacting socially with you at all
>implying that you are a simple smiley face character instead of a fat slob
>implying you would reply calmly instead of excitedly explaining your revolting fetish

us quirky tumblr-users amirite Sup Forumsrehs????

MOOOK!!!!!!!!!
Thanks.

Give me the template let me fix this shit for you goddamn

Yes and...
HIROSHIMOOOOOOOOOOOT

HIROOOOOO

wait nvm

Hide from who, exactly?

This is why I don't always need to.

Mostly I just soften my powerlevel and make it easily approachable. It helps that I'm good at interacting with people.

>including fucking disgusting huns in your german reich

people can tell i'm a nerd but then they try to talk about consoles near me and at that point i tell them i don't play on consoles and if they push the issue i fire my PC laser beams from my eyes I've evolved to have from the years of playing at higher reso/fps games and turn them into fucking dust.

Absolutely not, I wear whatever I like the look of even if it's a video game, anime or cartoon shirt. Some things don't fit my taste

I just finished ordering some Overwatch shirts (Including the Widowmaker jacket they have in stock) while I'm wearing a Monster Hunter shirt in skinny jeans right now.

I'm incredibly self conscious and I know to pretty much 99% of the people here think this is incredibly cringey and I should be shot dead especially since I'm gay but I wear it anyway, I just have anxiety and panic set up to level 10 the moment I walk out the door but I at least enjoy what I wear.

I fully expect one day to be walking down the street and for someone to drive by and hit me in the back of the head with a baseball bat honestly.

DIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HIROOOOOOOO

I guess I do but if someone talks about what I do I just tell them that I'm a boring nerd that plays videogames, not in a hostile while ofc.

oh come now, even you have like, 2 normies who you see on a semi-regular basis and therefore can call friends

We will remove them to give more room to the volk.

I've managed to work my way to a comfortable upper middle class income which would put me at a subjective higher position in society than my friends and family. I've seen one friend be passively bullied out of the circle when he became a succesfull entrepreneur - not out of any spite, but because people started to see him differently after they learned in which ballpark his income was and they instinctively shied away from him. I don't want this to happen to me since I just got lucky with my employer becoming larger and more succesfull and my career advancing alongside it. Didn't change who I am, but if I told people that I am considering to buy a holiday house they would see me differently.

>listen to friends call Star Wars Battlefront a straight 10/10
>listen to them talking about how Bioshock Infinite is the best in the series and how they didn't even finish 2

Im fucking amazed at how I haven't cracked

>conquering fucking mountains
>as living room for your volk
Your memeblob is garbage and you should neck yourself

You are a tremendous fruit.

This thread again?

Obviously. It's at the point where half of I want tell Mormons about me is a lie.

>it's actually her body

the divide

Yes because i don't have any.

But Infinite IS the best in the series, for Burial Part 2 alone.

Stop that.

>tfw I'm comment to hiro?
nice I guess

who the fuk r u

>that webm where Renamon has a squirting orgasm from being tongued by an animal

>implying
I'm a shut-in NEET.
Normalfags don't belong on this site.

link so i can get disgusted

I'm bad draw fag
I'm usually on Sup Forums draw threads
I can't make the best art but I improve with every request

Link

I dress pretty fucking gay I admit, but I don't have a lisp, I don't skip around or bend my wrist and comment on your hair or say your style is out of fashion or anything. I keep to myself and just do my shopping and come back home.

Pic related, what I'm wearing now.

*Normies

hot damn this projection

>"""""disgusted"""""

it is on e621.net

just look for - renamon giraffe - tags

and its there

e621.net/post/show/805124

>be me, age 16
>kissless virgin nerd. very few friends, but at least the bullying had stopped
>go to a party I randomly got invited to, since one of friends is actually kinda normally popular
>he hangs out with other people. fair enough, he can't tend to my socially inept ass all night
>Sitting alone outside, and drinking
>girl from the same school I used to go comes out. she was bullied a lot too, and had cancer at one point, leaving her out of school for a long time. Don't really know her that well.
>we talk for a while
>we get on the topic of girlfriend / boyfriends
>she asks me if I have a girlfriend
>"no... I've just experimented you know, a bit, nothing serious" She says "ah, yeah uh same ... what kinda girl do you like?"
>Autism kicks in like a motherfucker and I just say "... maybe like, Sofia? I guess, she's nice"
>she says "oh, I see", and we talk awkwardly for a few minutes before she leaves
>realize what she was hinting at, and at that instant I realized how beautiful she is, and how compatible we are, from the conversation we just had
>autism kicks in and I never said anything to her

sorry for this cringe shit I just remembered from that image and felt the need to share it. It's one of those extremely uncomfortable memories that my brain likes to recall from time to time, and be like "remember that time fate gave you a fair chance to be happy, and you just totally fucking blew it?"

Forever and always, unless it's with someone I know fairly well and know that they're into it or have an open enough mind to potentially like whatever it is.

I'll admit. That's kind of cute.

I'm sure this one has been done before.

i thought you meant some downstairs tonguing
why would i want to see a giraffe kiss renamon?

w-woah

N-nani!?!?

i know you.webm

kekking irl teebeeaytch family

This thread took an unexpected turn

>remember that time fate gave you a fair chance to be happy
at least you had one

I can feel it

>mfw this keeps happening to me
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcwjxL2vAOI
Now I drink myself to sleep every night

>powerlevel