APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/X7Xvbzhe314
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was right.

This segment is actually pretty eye opening, honestly. Conan asks the dumbest questions at the smartest times.

He acts the same way towards every video game he "reviews" in his CLUELESS GAMER segment. Hence the name.

Look up Game Informer's podcast of the interview with the old fuck that's actually a gamer that sets it all up.

It's "comedic" so Conan shits on every game he's played for the segment. Pay some attention for once you fucking autists.

youtu.be/X7Xvbzhe314
1:15:10

>sonygger weeb in full dmg control

What? I hate anime and don't care about Sony, and have never played a final fantasy game in my life. I just recognize what the stupid clueless gamer segment is. He literally makes fun of every game he has ever played on his show because his persona sucks at games. It's his job.

>$0.50 has been deposited into your account

Without memeing, what account would that be? I just have a certain satisfaction of telling blatantly uninformed jackasses like you that haven't done any kind of research whatsoever that you're wrong.

Fag Conan has a persona he needs to keep up, to relate to the normies that every game he plays is shit. He's never praised one game he's played in every CG segment. See the GI show up above for perspective. So who am I shilling?

Calm down there kiddo, you're being baited

I know. I just like posting a constructive argument for the lurkers.

:^)

he liked witcher 3

conan has good taste I think

>imblyeng

Mad skills bro!! Haha

the game is on xbox too you fucking idiot

He was right

Also XV character design is stupid, will DLC at least give us more clothing and hair options?

Would anyone else play a game where you play as Aranea in a pink bikini? With lesbian romance options with Cidney, Iris and Gentiana?

Is this a european game?

lel

lurker here
not impressed

He should apologize to me. Games fun, not that any template thread shit poster would know anything about fun vidya.

lol

kys weab ahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa