The PC version of NieR: Automata will launch the same day as the PlayStation 4 version in the west – March 7 in North...

>The PC version of NieR: Automata will launch the same day as the PlayStation 4 version in the west – March 7 in North America and March 10 in Europe and Australia, Square Enix confirmed to PCGamer.

WTF?

What are the chances SE will use Denuvo?

OP I think you should delete this thread.
All that become of this thread is hate and lies from PCucks, they never let anything go.
Just delete it now and end it before it begins.

100%

MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN BABY

Does it have denuvo

>another platform war thread
what a waste of meme magic

TOO LATE FAGGOT HAHAHAHAHA
MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN!!!

NO FUCK, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>will use Denuvo

yes... YES... YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

*hate and lies from sonyggers, they never let anything go.

fixed

good.
fuck you ps4fags

HOW WILL SONYKEKS EVER RECOVER????

Why is Denuvo a good thing, goy? I want to play it for free.

of course it will. squenix adopted it like a year ago. real question will be if if denuvo will be updated to plug whatever hole cpy is exploiting

Huh after months of fake links about a PC version, it's actually happening?

>PC version will be a shit port because Japs can't program worth a shit
>PS4 PRO version will be 4K and 60 fps.

Gee, what a hard decision.

They confirmed the F2P version ages ago

We've known about the PC version for months. The fuck are you talking about?

>Graphics whores who only care about FPS

Truly the lowest of demi-humans.

So nobody on Sup Forums can play it :^)

You're an absolute retard.

feels like the game is getting over-hyped for its own good at this point

As PC gamer(not elitist autist) why should I get this game, when the other previous games haven't been released on the PC?

But the guy on stage at PSX said that this was a Playstation exclusive, is this fake?

Why would the ps4 version if they can't program for shit?

pc gamer confirmed it with an actual sequenix rep, its pretty real.

>graphics
>fps

these are two different things you fucking retard

"4k"
Also platinum pc ports are pretty good.

You really don't need to know anything about the first game.

its a console exclusive as in only on ps4*
also on pc
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERSSSSSSSSSSS

WHAT THE FUCK

NONONONONONONOONOONONN

YOU CAN'T

It fucks up your CPU so it can't multitask as well as it would without Denuvo, and if you installed the game to SSD it'll continuously rewrite to it during play decreasing the drive's lifespan.
This is a good thing because it means that pcucks will have to suffer if they try to play it on something other than a Sony Playstation 4 or Sony Playstation 4 Pro.

>F2P

Not getting in your thick skull that you are going to get BLACKED by DeNovo

seya

nice

guy at PSX is a fucking liar, he said so many multiplats are exclusives, what a fucking joke

>fake
The Japanese guy making the game said it would be on Steam all the way back in Summer during gamescon. Remember he put the pipe to his eye and said "Valve!" for the video?

You don't even know how to discuss the basic fundamentals of gaming. Your opinion is worth less than zero.

If Denuvo I'll just get a PS4 physical copy. Fuck steam

Good, now people on both platforms can enjoy it.

How autistic are you people? I hope 90% of the posts in this thread are ironic/joking.

your hope is misplaced

great now the game will sell like shit because everyone will just pirate it instead and Taros future games will get even less budget then in the past.

HAHAHAHA SONY PONIES BTFO AGAIN PC MASTER RACE HAHAHAHA

Man people will think that's unironically and not bate.

>Caring about Denuvo

You're not a poorfag, are you?

I'm just glad there won't be that much shitposting

>now
We've know about the PC version for some time. Where the fuck have you all been?

PC bros, when can we expect n00d modz???

>Just Cause 3
>Deus Ex MD

Its definitely getting Denuvo

>paying for PC games

I bet you play retail wow too

Hooky fuck it looks amazing

>wanting the the god awful community that makes up the PC wasteland to ruin your game's discussion

There's a reason why they say PC is where games go to die. Look at what happened to the Souls series.

Don't really know why everyone is surprised by this.

Almost every game Platinum Games has produced has been on PC, was probably in the agreement with Square when making it.

I thank our based lords Platinum Games for always thinking about us PCucks

>playing Toobie in this

lol nigga mad cuz master races are going to get his game day 1 exposing how shitty his beloved companies practices really are. console days are numbered.

I do. Feels good man.

Try not being a worthless NEET and get some disposable income.

>It's legit
Awesome.

That's nice.
Platinum's games are some of the few that need 60+ fps to feel good.

??????

Japs have huge boners for total control. They literally cannot stand freedom.

So much so, that saying you contributed to an open source project in Japan will count against you instead of for you no matter how amazing your contribution was.

It's actually extremely pathetic for a country that claims to be part of the free world. Their culture is still pretty backwards.

I'm holding out hope since it's a Japanese-developed game coming out on PC and maybe they won't bother

Also because better mod capabilities is always a good thing and I like hoping for the impossibly

I do have disposable income, I just don't spend it on things I can get for free, it's a matter of principles to me.

>it's a matter of principles to me.

Just say you're a cheap fucker and stop pretending you're any better than anyone else

>mods
>Platinum

There have not been any japanese releases from SE with Denuvo yet.

I'm buying because I'm not a piratefag so not that it matters.

Souls is not a series. I think you mean the Dark Souls series.

>wagie thinks he is worth something

also ROTTR, and hitmanTM but that's always online anyway
but none of their japanese game ports have had denuvo yet, it seems more a decision on behalf of the developer.

you are only one here pretending to be better than others.

>PC community
>awful
back to sonygaf, faggot

>pretending
He IS better than you poorfags.

>installing some shady software with game
i bet you like punkbuster too, shit eater

so can I play this without playing nier or drakengard?
bullet hell arpg looks fun as fun and I love both nier's and this soundtrack, or what we've heard of it so far

Come on guys, even as a primarily PC guy I could see the threads drop in quality the moment Dark Souls got ported to the PC

>being this delusional
>thinking that i am poorfag
jesus, you are really pathetic

Yes it will only have some small references and imagery you wont understand. Apparently veterans of the series will just be confused by the end of it.

>falseflagging this hard

m8, you weren't even on Sup Forums when DaS came out on PC.

This is good, I was expecting somewhere around April.

Just play Nier it's pretty great if you can look past the mediocre gameplay. Forget all the meme'ing about the gameplay being shit, it's one of the most unique games I've ever played

I'm so fucking tired of every little bitch on here fighting about platform shit. Sony and PC fags are some of the most cancer inducing people on this board.

Soul series are meh on PC, no interest into them =die on PC
Look at Civilization 5, game released at 2010 and still alive as ever,top 10 Steam games after all these years
There are even a lot of people still play D2(some say its player base is even bigger than D3 now)

I am a cheap fucker, these are the principles of a cheap fucker. I'm not gonna pay for a game if I can play it for free.

>pretending pc cucks werent shitposting before it got announced for pc

it hasnt even been that long.

and how you are better than us, by having insecurity about your wealth?

the issue is I don't have access to a 360 or ps3

m8, every time someone brings that up they're a newfag who came to Sup Forums even later than 2012.

seeonly poor fags pirate. Period.

>Someone agrees with someone I don't agree with
>Must be that same person

I'm genuinely glad I don't live with paranoia like you

This

PC certainly has less dudebros and casuals, but they more than make up for it in Autism, Memes, and Underage

you are not better than neets, get a real job, wagecuck

>Pirating is for poorfags
>Get a job neet!

POTTERY
O
T
T
E
R
Y

>still no store page

>PC community
>Brazilians, Russians, Pinoys, edgelord tweenagers, entitled pirating shitlords, SJWs who just started playing video games within the last 7 years, kids who think using cheat software is "LEL SO FUNNY, GOTTUM U MAD BRO? PINNACLE OF GRIEF"

>Console community
>Respectable, mature adults born in the 80s who played video games all their lives. Honor bound, supportive, just looking to blow off some steam and relax with bros after a hard day's work.

>>PS4 PRO version will be 4K and 60 fps.

Cool. Probably picking up a ps4 soon for gravity rush 2 but i'm glad ill get to play NieR on my PC. I have no problems with playing the better version, i dont know why any of you would have a problem with it either.

What funny is that Microsoft people shitpost less than Sony and PC people on here.

But I've been here since 07

But it's not like that matters since it can't be proven, and no matter what I say you'll still be convinced you're right because being wrong on an anonymous imageboard is the worst thing ever or something

That's because they don't exist.