Pacifist friendly RPG's

I know only Alpha Protocol and New Vegas.

>Alpha Protocol
Not sure about that.

blunder fail

NV isnt possible pacifist in the traditional sense

getting other people to kill for you isn't pacifistic. new vegas is impossible to complete without indirectly killing people. in alpha protocol it can be done but it's very difficult and requires a maxed out stealth skill in the later levels.

>tried Alpha Protocol
>stealth is fucking AssCreed 3-tier
>shooting is tablet shooter-tier
Man, remind me to not listen to any other Sup Forums "cult" games recommendations.

Dishonored 1 and 2.

>Speech Successes 1279

There are that many speech options?

no one has ever praised alpha protocol for its combat or stealth in the slightest so you only have yourself to blame

Is totally possible if you get people to kill others for you, thats pacifism righ?

I tried it in AP but I had to shoot a guy in a hostage situation because I couldn't punch him and tranq gun didn't work, might have had to chose a different route but still, that one guy.

I just remember pushing a guy off a bridge onto the path of a speeding truck.

I don't think karate chopping people in the throat or shooting them with tranquilizers counts as pacifism.

not rpg and corvo kills guards during cutscenes

Deus Ex? I recall not having to fight anyone except the bosses if you don't want, and even them you can go entirely non-lethal, they only "die" via cutscene after even though you use non-lethal means.

I mean that doesn't kill them and it might well be totally impossible to never harm a npc in anyway... am I going to have to try this, a no touch game of AP ?

Correct, I forget about Deus Ex. But I think you must kill bosses in Human Revolution and I don't remember how it was in original Deus Ex

Alpha Protocol
New Vegas
Mankind Divided

crippling legs/wings, kiting them to friendly NPCs, or just running past them works. You can beat the game (not sure about DLCs) without killing a single person

In HR, again you can go non-lethal and the bosses only "die" in the cutscenes, and if I'm not mistaken, with the full edition of the game it actually changes that, they don't die? Not sure, I just recall hearing that.

>not sure about DLCs
Every DLC, except Dead Money are pacifist friendly

yeah well you still have to go through those

Bosses technically don't count for a pacifistic run in mankind divided. And I think technically you have to at least kill gunther since you can glitch past ana, but the game still assumes you killed ana. I think you might have to kill that one grey dude who looks like you too no not your brother

Age of Decadence allows you to talk your way out of everything too.

I don't think that's true. Unless I'm mistaken, you're required to kill at least one person;

>Everyone except House, requires you to kill him
>House requires you to destroy the Brotherhood

You don't have to kill Benny even, you can get the chip and swooce on out of the Legion camp, and you don't even have to kill Lanius.

But yeah, either you have to kill House (just disconnecting him still counts, let's be realistic his eventual death is by your hands), or destroy the Brotherhood.

They are every other dialogue, and they change jack shit.
Half of the time they agree anyway or you have to throw some caps their way.

neat. What exactly isn't pacifist friendly about dead money? I think if your speech is high enough you can persuade everyone, and you can just trick that one dude into locking himself in the vault so you don't have to kill him

>deus ex

You need to fight Ana Navarre and Gunther Hermann. But I don't know if you can actually beat them with tranq darts and stun prods.

There's a whole YT series on it; I don't remember what he did about house (probably just disconnected him) but he had zero kills upon completion.

there are certain NPCs who have an infinite loop of the same speech check, you can farm XP off them. i think Chet's barter check during the powder ganger quest is one of them.

I've seen his kill everything playthrough

But the thing is, he injured people but let other npc's kill the target. That's not really pacifist

Zero kills bro. I'm not going to argue semantics with you about it.

>Every DLC, except Dead Money are pacifist friendly
Including the one where you launch a nuke and Ulysses calls you on causing uncount deads by it?

Been playing that for the first time today, rolled up a merchant and talked circles around people feeling like king of the world, faked being a guardsman, got involved in politics and poisoned some people and then I got kicked out of the guild because someone out rused me.
I love Age of Decadence. I've never been this invested in a game that has no voice-acting or anything.

>Age of Decadence
Is it good?

iirc you can just run from Gunther, you HAVE to kill Navarre though

I think so.

What graphic mod do you use?

Thanks