>Location: Morrowind

>"Hey outlander,"
>"We don't like no strangers here..."
>"Welcome to my shop, outlander."
>"New to morrowind, are we."
>"Die, you filthy outlander!"

HOW DO THEY ALL KNOW?!

No I only like strong orc and redguard wymyn

The guy at Seyda Neen issued a tract to everybody because you were a filthy criminal scum

By your accent my friend :^]

Inodril Nerevar
Step aside peasant

They say that even if you don't talk to anybody when you just got somewhere

why did they change the legs

You lie

They say several times during the game that it's very easy for locals to spot imperial raised dunmer
Something about their mannerisms, accent, clothes and whatnot

Maybe you're mumbling like a schizo retard and you just don't know it n

That's something dunmers do yeah

Enjoy being murdered by the Tribunal Temple before you even reach the census office.

>Race: Texan
>go to New York for work related thing

>"Hey outlander,"
>"Welcome to my shop, outlander."
>"New to New York, are we."
>"Die, you filthy outlander!"

HOW DO THEY ALL KNOW?!

Can anyone tell me why it's so fucking hard to go to the telvanni areas or just the east coast of vardenfell period? Like I have to take ten fucking boats to get to tel Aruhn. Am I doing something wrong?

>Implying Sotha Sil would move his lazy ass
>Implying Vivec cares
>Implying Almalexia would murder you before she tries to make you usefull for something at some point
You're safe. That's Helselt that tries to kill you as soon as you set foot out of the census office.

Race: Scottish but from America
>go to Inverness to freeze balls off in kilt

>"Hey sassenach"
>"Welcome to my shop, sassenach."
>"New to Scotlabd, are we."
>"Die, you filthy sassenach!"

I mean I thought there was "no true Scotsman" or some shit anyways

Yeah it's so hard to use the mages guild teleport to the Sadrith Mora guild hall and then take one boat to Tel Aruhn for like 11 coins

Just use the guide guide mate teleport to Wolverine Hall"s mage guilde

Animation.

Conveniently, there is precedent in the lore for different morphologies for Khajiit.

Learn to fly with magic or get out of Telvanni lands N'wah.

No. I only fuck Argonian dickgirls and femboys.

The Temple, user, not the Tribunal themselves. Shutting down Nerevarine bullshit is pretty high on the list of Ordinator priorities, just under killing people that wear their armor and just above watching scum.

Fuck I thought tel vanni places were only "tel something" totally forgot about sadrith mora. Then again that faggot tong master told me to take a boat straight to tel Aruhn when the boat in vivec doesn't even do that route.

Azura cares for you they won't do shit

Yeah Sadrith Mora is the main Telvanni town, they have their council building there and if you join the house you'll be getting most of your quests from there too.
Also, make sure you're using Mark and Recall spells, it will make travelling a lot easier.

>Azura

>4E
>still falling for "muh stronk nord womyn" meme

nords are disgusting snowniggers who wouldn't know civilization if it walked into Skyrim and fucked their ugly masculine wives

>make sure you're using Mark and Recall spells
SHIT I just looked it up it would have made so many back and forths so much easier

Well for once Vivec does something. It doesn't contradict what I said previously.

Stop making this thread

stop stealing Sup Forums memes

Hehe, I played Morrowind for ages before I even found out Mark and Recall existed. You can get both spells in the Balmora Temple btw, from 2 npcs in the basement.

Care to polish my spear?

I'm guessing I can just buy those at the mages guild? I bought some of those temple recall spells. It's the first time I've played morrowind in probably a decade and even then I did everything wrong when I was first playing it so now I'm actually using magic and potions instead of resting every five seconds

Nord women are pretty top tier m8

I think I have them but I didn't know what they did so I never used them. Mark just says "it marks lol" so I didn't try it and since I had to "mark" when I tried to recall it didn't do anything so I left it at that

Vivec mages guild has them, the lady that can teach you is in a room near the teleporter.

I always get them from the high elf in the Vivec mages guild

2 npcs in the Balmora Temple sell the Mark and Recall spells, I think you can also get them at the Vivec mages guild.

N'wahs

>tips helmet

That's a small Vivec. Check this out.

Who you callin n'wah scum?

what the fuck is this

youtube.com/watch?v=5jY66zHksLc

kekd

The Trial of Vivec, "half canon half bullshit" RP on bethesda's forums by (ex) devs and people.
Vivec puts this show on so the temple summons Azura and he shoves his big juicy MUATRA down her throats, she explodes and he chims outta here.

imperial-library.info/content/trial-vivec

hot

Seems like a bit of a cop-out

youtube.com/watch?v=osAOaz3VZfY

yeah and then the Ministry of Truth begins falling down on Vvardenfell

Who is Dagoth Ur? Why does he wear the mask?

>Who is Dagoth Ur?
He's the only one who stayed true to Nerevar, all the others are Oathbreaking cunts who did horrible shit to His corpse.

>Why does he wear the mask?
He's a big guy, in Morrowind.

Playing Morrowind for the first time, what should I expect?

>what should I expect?
That depends on what game you're playing and whether you've played it before or not.

Wacky Japanese India island with dated grafics and weird ass mechanics that will kick your ass if you can't adapt or let you have tons of fun if you get good.

Nevermind I missed the first half of your post.

He was the first one to use heart thus he is also a cunt

>pick breton
>get boots of blinding speed
>screen barely gets darker

Have we ever got to see any of the cool khajit yet? Like the ones that are basically intelligent lions?

Fucking hell low level
Fucking fun after you start to get the hang of it
Fucking weird all game long. But fucking awesome.

He should have destroyed it all while Nerevar was absent, it would have been for the best.

this

be sure to join the mages guild, at some point you get two amulets, the amulet of divine intervention, which teleports you to the nearest imperial shrine and the amulet of Almsivi Intervention which always brings you to the nearest Tribunal temple. you could also learn the spells, but I don't know where you can buy them, probably from some fags in these temples/shrines, you would also probably need some points in mysticism to cast them

Play the Aldmeri Dominion campaign

Did Mai'q achieved CHIM but none ever gave a fuck about him or he is just the true Mane of Khajits?

Yes I have them already by doing mundane shit for the guild, they saved me a lot of time

M'aiq didn't CHIM he just did so many drugs he sees shit

But he is around since the Oblivion Crysis and even begore

Different M'aiqs, every M'aiq has a kid they name M'aiq and they all do drugs

Morrowind's Mai'q is the father of Oblivion's Mai'q, which is the father of Skyrim's Mai'q

Fucked my sides backwards and I don't even know why. Couldn't laugh hard because my bladder hurt; When I went to piss I had to sit down because I couldn't hold my dick straight from laughter.

This
>Da fuck's yo name?
Got me in particular.
Holy shit I'm actually in tears. Thank you, God bless you.

Dagoth did not want to destroy heart, that's why he is a traitor fag, he wanted to use it both before Nerevar got killed and after clearly showcased by morrowind plot
Also heart of lorkhan can but be destroyed, it can be freed and unbound so that getting it either require complex tonal fuckery which you do in morrowind.

This makes sense.
More sense than Khajitis getting on Secunda story

If he had destroyed the tools, the heart being here or not wouldn't have mattered.
Well in any case that's too bad for our guy Nerevar.

>penetrating Nerevar with his dick
Vivec is fucking gay

It would
Tools are a tool, tonal architecture is science
Sotha sil for example could make new tools

>Vivec is fucking gay
yes.
also no.

Well put.

>tonal architecture is science
>Sotha sil for example could make new tools
I don't know about that. Well that's a possibility but I don't really see him achieving that on his own.

>Vivec is fucking gay
This is a dick vagina.

Sounds like ESO and I am not touching that game again after the open beta. Not worth the dosh imo but I'll check out some videos on youtube.

What a mane Vivec had. Why did the fucker go bald HUH

i feel there are better ways to start a morrowind thread

He created clockwork city and was superior and created imperfects all by his own whereas dwemer were doing their research as a race
I mean Sotha sil had actual circuits and computers going on
Given with enough time he could achieve that task

No there aren't.

I wonder about that : was it created before he got godhood or does it stems from what he learned from the dwemer and the powers of the heart ? Because then why didn't he do shit about the lost tools ?

I strongly disagree.

Reminder that Azura is a skanky hoe that only pretends to be motherly if it puts her at an advantage.

I don't know about that one

Azura is a Daedric Prince, they literally all pretend to be something if it puts them at an advantage.

she's best girlprince though

why don't they write it like an actual story instead of this gaia bullshit

>***EXPLODES***

this is the deep tes lore we're meant to take seriously?

>"they say we've reached morrowind"

Wouldn't they have had to sail from mainland morrowind to reach Seyda neen?

No this is forum RP

>Not deus vulting in the name of Meridia
fag

>half canon half bullshit
It's full on bullshit. Go back to your cocaine crypt MK.

Yeah, like
>find a flaw