This game was developed by a multicultural team of various religious beliefs, sexual orientations, and gender identities

>This game was developed by a multicultural team of various religious beliefs, sexual orientations, and gender identities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMjXFFhCUo8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=HMjXFFhCUo8

There is only one religion, if you do not embrace our Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour then you cannot go to the Kingdom of Heaven

fuck ubisoft and fuck french people

>buying from Ubisoft
>ever

>ugh as a straight white male I can't stand people different from me, thats why I voted for Trump

>ugh as a straight white male I just want to apologize on behalf of my race and gender. We're pretty shitty, I'm honestly ashamed. I was #withher but I guess white people are more racist and sexist than we thought.

Hey this isn't bad.

Just give me PvP for AC again and thats it. I don't give a shit about the actual game anymore it died after brotherhood.

I wonder how long that disclaimer is going to be in another 10 years? Imagine the new ways snowflakes will find to differentiate themselves in that time.

Nice strawman

Imagine how huge the credits would become if every single person gets listed with their header identity, race, etc

yeah it's p good tbqh

how come jews get decent music but arab music is complete trash?

I'm hoping they fuck off with there Political Correctness to a different medium now that Trump is president. They focused so much on fucking video games the actual shit that mattered flew right over there head.

Ubisoft disclaimer should be:
>This game is a shittier version of our last game. Made up of a nonexistent story, bland characters, and lame combat system

Ubisofts a really weird dev, I don't know how they're still a financially viable company. Uplay is just retarded and on top of that you can buy the game on steam and then have to run it through uplay anyway. They killed Assassin's Creed by making it boring as fuck and completely not about being an Assassin in some epic land like the first one. Far Cry is meh. What else do they have going for them? They're last good game was Black Flag.

>This game was developed by a multicultural team of various religious beliefs, sexual orientations, and gender identities and a horse

>They're last good game was Black Flag
False

Right, I forgot about that one. I actually have it on steam, is it worth a playthrough if I loved IV?

I can't even imagine it. The AC3 credits were longer than the game.

Absolutely. The only disappointing thing about the game is the base.

DOG - O

Yeah, the story's not too long but it's still pretty good, you get to see some familiar faces from both IV and III and it plays pretty much the same as Black Flag with some minor gameplay improvements.

Was it Jay Jay the Horse-Faced Horse?

this t b h