What games are the best autism simulators?

What games are the best autism simulators?

Train conductor games.

Factorio is a good autismo journey. Plus you can mod that shit out to even more depth once you beat it through. I'm at about 30 hours and have restarted a handful of times to make shit more efficient, haven't played a game long enough to beat it.

minecraft mods.

Minecraft, Terraria, even Stardew valley. Haven't tried factorio yet, but people say it's pretty good

I wanted to play this game but I could not for the life of me get it to run in windowed mode.

I might download transport tycoon to satisfy my train autism.

Making train systems in Factorio is more fun

I get minecraft since I fooled around in it making circuits and doing basic logic but can you make systems like that in terraria or stardew valley?

shit solution
a group of friends and i got infinifactory on the bundle and played it in sync. We battled to get the best scores on the first few sets of levels, currently have some crazy solutions on some easy levels.
The later levels get too hard for me to care about optimizing, though.

in terraria you can. factorio is much much better for that.

Best autism.

I'm seriously considering downloading it, just watching videos of it gets me off. I'll wait for the steam christmas sale though since I'm already busy with infinifactory and spacechem still

Factorio by far, sunk 200+ hours in it perfecting my autism. Best $20 I've spent. But give the demo a try before you buy.

what metric did you compete on? Most people work on footprint or blocks. I dont see a lot of people bragging about cycles, unlike spacechem

I find it more fun to make overly complicated solutions in Infinifactory.

Factorio won't be on sale for a long time... until it's out of early access.

k im downloading it tonight

is this you? I have this level queued up to do next

Factorio.

I thought i was autistic enough playing TTD until i installed factorio and realized im no where near autistic enough to play this game well

Yea, that's my solution. I wanted to make all the pillars drop at once and just went with it.

The idea of resources eventually running out in factorio really triggers me tbqh

Game got mods, i didn't look at what mods they got but im sure someone made an endless resources mod

Is it possible to develop late onset autism?

>gotten really into trains, ride them for fun sometimes
>actually enjoying going to school for industrial engineering
>only games that have interested me in the last couple years are zachtronics and other puzzle games

is it too late for me?

You know actual autism isn't a collection of hobbies right?

Didn't they make it so the farther out resources are from your starting point the more they give? It was annoying a while ago, but if they've done that it makes it a lot less dumb.

thats not what Sup Forums has led me to believe

My Summer Car if you have /o/tism

>No results for Dorf
For shame /v

somebody say overly complicated?

Factorio is really well put together. there's a good amount of progression as you unlock new technology and grow your little base. it brings a survival element to it as you have to keep the power going to keep the lights on and keep defensive structures active to keep the giant space bugs out.

I really wanted to get into that game but the controls were so shitty I couldn't even do what I wanted to, even when I knew what I was doing

>start up game
>notice mistakes I've made
>quit; delete save; start new game
>notice more mistakes
>quit; etc

Every game is an autism simulator for me, OP.

Spacechem is made by the same guy that made infinifactory and it's great too

Factorio definitely scratches that itch well.
Building this Bomb on Teleporter end is fucking hell.

>tfw playing bob's mod for the first time
Just fucking kill me senpai

>Grinders on a cycle
All you had to do was put them on 2 block high pillars to chew them off automatically, tho.

My nigger.

MOON ROCKS
I JUST LOVE
MOON ROCKS

If you look closely, those grinders decide the timing.
The defunct engines hitting the sensor is the only thing that interrupts the flow, and it just happens that the time it takes to slowly grind them off is about the same as it takes to fabricate a new engine.