Don't mind me, just the best 3D Sonic game coming through

Don't mind me, just the best 3D Sonic game coming through

Don't mind me, it's nothin personel.

Don't mind me, just the best macro of 2016 coming through.

lol

you too

explain yourself
seriously, I actually want you to convince me it's the best 3D sonic.
what makes it better than the others?

If your favorite 3D Sonic game is anything between 1997 and 2010, your opinion is garbage.

>there are people itt that haven't 100% Shadow the Hedgehog

What's wrong Sup Forums? Three hundred and twenty six playthroughs too hardcore for you?

sonic was never good

WHERE'S

I AM ALL I AM ALL I AM ALL I AM

Drawfags please draw these two kissing. Please!

>That kid who always played as shadow android

It has the best multiplayer, tied with Adventure 2 Battle.

You can't even argue with me because you never played Shadows multiplayer, did you?

shadow th was the megaman x6 of the sonic franchise, but backwards in its terrible voice acting but great gameplay

still had reused assets and awful story execution though so its very x6 there

Thats not Unleashed.

You spam X to homing attack and hope they don't have a guided missile launcher.

I haven't played it in a while, but I seem to remember it controlling much better than the 3D Sonic's that came before it and the weapons were a good way to kill enemies without making you have to stop. The music and different endings were cool too. I don't want to replay it because I'm afraid that it'll be worse than I remember it being.

you could get people to play shadow the hedgehog multiplayer with you?

Even if my memories aren't real... I'm still me, Shadow. And I'll fulfill my promie to Maria. That's the only thing that matters to me now.

the core gameplay is mostly fine

the real problem is that some of the levels and missions in the game are just fucking terrible to sit through, like the flashback ones on the ARK

granted, the way the game works means you can avoid some of these and still finish the game, so that's nice

all in all I don't think the game is that bad, I at least like it more than Heroes

It was my best friend. the one games we loved the most were shit liked Shadow the hedgehog and sonic riders

>Sonic the Edgelord

All the 3D sonics are worse than u remember by default

Trust me, I tried to replay SA2:B and immediately returned it

So, what the fuck is the story?
Was Shadow a robot in Heroes? What about StH?

Not even close.

He survived but the chaos control at the end of SA2 gave him amnesia

Eggman found him, put him in a jar, then made some androids based on his appearance

you don't learn any of this unless you prolong the final boss fight for 7 minutes or some shit

In Heroes there were tons of Shadow androids, the Shadow you play as is the real deal though, not a replica.
Now 50 yeats ago Black Doom, an alien overlord, visited Gerald Robotnik on the Space Colony Ark. He offered for some reason some of his genes to the Robotnik and he tried to make the ulti ate life form out of his genes. One failed attempt was Final Hazard, that huge lizard thing from SA2 and the other was Shadow the Hedgehog.

You now remember Mad Matrix Dark Mission.

So, you're always the real Shadow then.
I've seen people say on several occasions that you're playing as a Shadow android, so I was confused.

In the ending most people get the first time (hitting all the goal rings) Shadow just sort of decides he is one.

a number of false endings in Shadow have him realize he's a robot, overthrow eggman and rule the other Shadow robots

But like I said you don't ever learn that he's the real deal unless you last about 7 minutes into Devil Doom where Eggman tells you the truth over intercom

and reaching the final boss in the first place requires beating the game and getting all the other endings which is about 10 playthroughs IIRC

Glad we can agree that Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric is the best 3D Sonic then.

Do people really like Sonic Boom on 3DS? I played the demo and found it atrocious and just wanted it to be over.
I am a Sanicfag by the way

I know this is a StH thread but is Sonic Heroes worth replaying if you played it as a child? Is it possible it holds up?

It's OK but sort of janky. Expect some deaths from just flying off ledges.

You better not. The first stage is cool and colorful but afterwards you will lose sense of direction and shoot off of the rails unintentionally

I play it on my pc all the time. Lots of content and the challenge is always present. My second favorite sonic game

What's your first?

Either sonic unleashed or colors, can never decide between the 2