What does Sup Forums think of Sunset Overdrive?

What does Sup Forums think of Sunset Overdrive?

reddit

this

its pretty cool, but its kinda sad that Insomniac can only seem to make one game.

typical sjw pandering killing the industry

It tried too hard.

No PC port :(((((((

Resistance 1 and 3 were amazing, though.

The characters, voice acting, story, and minigames were outright atrocious, but grinding around the city and killing shit was pretty cozy.

>dude, lets make infamous meets Tony hawk, but fun!
sequel when?

looks fun aside from the memes, probably the only xbox game I want on PC

Combat felt really terrible, it didn't really have any flow but I think that's because the clear distinction between being able to rail grind on stuff and not.

i have seen this game mentioned on Sup Forums more than reddit
the reddit boogeyman strikes again

It's just not funny or fun. A totally soulless corporate game trying to be trendy and punk but playing it totally safe and riding on outdated trends.

it's cause they say reddit and neogaf like once for each and most of Sup Forums lost their marbles, so they hate every thing about the game.

hopefully never

Bullshit, the game came off as tryhard shit from the start.

Oi Loiked it.

Hello newfag, try reading the filename next time.

Gameplay was pretty good once you got momentum going. The tower defense segments sucked balls though.

I liked the writing, but it's highly divisive on Sup Forums because it's topical

fun game with shit humor

How

The most tryhard game I have ever played in my life.

The moment to moment gameplay once you have all the moves unlocked is fast responsive and fun, the city is a great playground pretty fucking well designed in allowing you to go anywhere however you like. I liked levelling up by doing what you enjoy the most, its a bit iffy having the pole spin because thats not really something you use in combat all that much.

The quests were boring as fuck and the NPCs were almost all fucking terrible, aside from like one. The amount of customisation on the main character was great.

So wasted opportunity which should have been better than it was, like the mechanical guys in the business of making the game came up with the goods but the creative guys let them down.

Plus it was possible to make QTs

welp time to get a xbox

try hard

>generic burger slut
>"cutie"

Just mod fucking Skyrim if you want a waifu simulator. At least you can make them fuck dogs in that.

Wanted to play this since it came out but I'll never buy a console for it.

HARDCORE

Was this guy a reference to something? Jojo reference?

Bump for interest.

This

Come on, you can do better than this Sup Forums.