Tfw you got a Wii U for Christmas

>tfw you got a Wii U for Christmas

Jesus fucking Christ be grateful you fucking prick, it's Christmas

This.

Besides, thanks to loadiine you can have all games for free.

>tfw these kind of replies are no longer bait

If you really don't want the WiiU just try to sell it you faggot.

Ideally you should try to play the few good games it has since you got it as a gift though

Enjoy the 5 good games on it OP!

Why the fuck would you think that post is bait? Are you seriously so much of a spoiled faggot that you're upset that you got an expensive gift you didn't quite want? Do your family a favor and fucking kill yourself you ungrateful cunt.

Agree

>got a phone

>no car

thanks a fucking lot

>he thinks it would do the family a favor to kill himself
Yeah, provide them with a lifelong stigma of ultimative failure as parents.

>MK8
>ehh...
>I'm sure there's more
>Pikmin 3
Not sure how you got to 5 there

>my parents are so retarded they can't even read a label properly so i always ask for the wrong thing and aren't ungrateful!
wow good for your parents

You are the worst kind of person. If I was your parent you wouldn't get a single gift from me.

Well if you can't bother with giving me the proper gift I'd rather you notwaste money on something neither of us wants.

Am I supposed to be grateful if the end result is the same? Jesus. You people make no sense with your selective justice.

It's the thought that counts

>it's the thought that counts
If it's the thought that counts you didn't put any effort into your thinking
I genuinely can't tell if you people are baiting or just indoctirined from an early age with this hippie bs

Not OP (typing this shit up real quick since the whole family is going to be opening gifts soon). There are times when you feel a mild amount of disappointment for the thing you don't get on Christmas day and knowing you'll have to wait another 365 days for the thing you want, especially if your parents buy you shit on extremely rare days for the purpose of ensuring you don't become a spoiled cunt.

I'd most definitely say thank you since they cared, but you can't help but feel slightly bugged knowing that you'd be sticking with the PS2 while all the kids (with parents that can listen) got them the PS3.

This shit no longer irks me in particular, just trying to shed more light on OP's situation. I'm with here.

My christmas was far worse.
>be professional cook
>my mother prepares a goose
>extremely try no taste
>call her out on it
>she says it's fine and I should shut the fuck up
>I tell her it tastes like shit
>she gets pissed
>my father tells me I should the fuck up or he will beat me up
>tell me to fuck off and I could destroy him in seconds
>he actually stands up
>I stand up
>mother tells me to get out of the house or she will call the cops
>go home
What pieces of shit my parents are.

The fact that someone thought
>oh, we need to buy something for user too! What should we get him?
>He likes those videogame things and he doesn't have this so maybe he'll like it!
>let's also spend 200 dollaridoos on user because we fucking care about him and want to see him happy

And then you get all buttblasted because it wasn't the toy you wanted. it's fucking pathetic, kill yourself you ungrateful cunt and buy your stupid toy yourself.

Fucking waste of oxygen.

You sound like a faggot.

Hi Gordon.

ITT: Underage who can't buy their own shit.

18 to post etc.

>entitled children post on this site now

Your materialism is just too much. You care more about the item itself than the fact they spent all that money to get you something they thought you'd like.

I can understand being disappointed, but you should appreciate you get anything at all.

Hack it.
Retard.

Nigga I can buy my own shit, I was just giving some examples

Why didnt you cook then?

>we dont know shit about user why is he ungrateful it costed alot!
Your argument is literally money. The opposite of 'love' and the opposite of 'thinking counts'

dude NICE
which games you get?

I want to believe

>tfw you got nothing for Christmas because you're a dirty mudslim
I fucking hate my life

The OP is bait you fucking retard. And the first reply used to be bait. Now people genuinely believe it.

read >Why are you people so inept on the concept of gifts? It's the opposite, your argument is literally that because something costs a lot someone should be grateful

Now it's my fault? They invited me. Fuck everything, just going to empty this bottle and go to sleep.

>being thankful for presents used to be bait
Whatever you say, sempai.

My Christmas is bad, but not in a very exciting way
>mother is depressed
>dad is showing first stages of Alzheimer's
>family hates each other

after all those years, you should know your mom's bad at cooking,

Kill yourself

make your own family become Christian
Christianity welcomes all friend.

> What are Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101, DK Tropical Freeze and Mario 3D World

If you don't want to play WiiU games, sell the damn console. Money is objectively the best Christmas/Birthday gift anyway

This

First world problems

>If something costs a lot someone should be grateful
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying.

>Gave a Vita to my niece with 64gb card
>Received a PS4

Time to put it away and wait for sales for PS4 games that I can remote play

She isn't bad at cooking. I don't know why she fucked it up so bad. I guess it's easy to fuck up a goose since you need to be really generous with the spices and be careful to pour the juices over it all the time while it's in the oven to avoid it getting dry.

>He isn't grateful
Are these the same faggots who bitch their new phone or Hatchimal isn't the right color?

Same bro, except my parents are getting divorced in a month. The holidays are always great.

>tfw family gives me money for Christmas so I can buy whatever I want

>bayonetta 2
I don't play platinum games that run at sub 60fps, and only have to enemies on the screen at the same time. Also B2 is an insult to the first one. Not even made by Kamiiya.

>Wonderful 101
cringy, looks like shit, another sub 60fps platinum game

>Tropical freeze
insult to donkey kong games, Climber, Beat and the original DKC are way above it, game feels sloggish and slow, Blowing and pulling levers isn't good game design
>3d world
Worse than 3D Land. Only Nintendo can go back in time, SM64 that pioneered the 3d platformer genre actually understood what 3D meant.

THIS.

Stupid, it's you that's the hypocrite here.

>women
>good at cooking
Please user. Way to admit you're not a 'professional cook' or you'd know basic shit like this.

When you get older, gifting good presents and seeing other peoples faces light up feels a lot better than receiving gifts. 99% of everyone on Sup Forums who complain about not getting what you wanted, it's your fault for not expressing interest or even nowadays, just not straight up telling them exactly what you want. Be glad that you have a family willing to even spend time with you and get you something because there are some of us who spend Christmas alone without one.

tl;dr stop being ungrateful faggots

I never said she was good.

>tfw you got a Wii U for Christmas
>but you're still not Anthony Burch
Evens out.

frogposters should get the same treatment horsefuckers get

They don't love you enough to personally make you happy

Killing yourself is degenerate. I'm personally hoping for a new World War

>got a can of fudge sticks
>two movie tickets
I don't even go to the fucking movies & I'm allergic to chocolate.

More like weebs should get it since anime is literally the same obsession as bronies with MLP have.

>be underage
>don't even get a part-time job to afford my own shit
>complain on Sup Forums about the free shit I get

Whew life is tough

I completely agree with you, but you sound like someones dad.

Then sell the stupid thing and be grateful they indirectly gave you money to spend on shit you want.

> Wonderful 101
> Looks like shit
> """""cringy"""""

That's some shit taste, senpai. Bet you only enjoy mature games for mature gamers like yourself.

Why the fuck am i even replying to this bait thread anyway. Enjoy the last (You) i am giving you, merry fucking Christmas.

This, sans loneliness.

>Now it's my fault?
Yes. Every guest should bring in their own contribution to the meal. And don't talk shit to your parents either.

>not being rich and gifting your family expensive shit so they suck up to you like the maggots they are

Being a filthy m*dslime is even more degenerate

>It's you that's the hypocrite here
What? I never said anything about hypocrisy. And what did I say that is hypocritical?

>parents say Christmas will be very light due to financial hardships as of late
>Say it's alright
>they Give me and my brother 100 dollars each and about another 80 in gifts

That is not a light Christmas... my grandfather got like 10 pennies and an orange on Christmas

>tell mummy and daddy that I want a PS4 Pro for christmas
>They get me an N-Gage and tell me it has the same amount of good games while laughing in my face and throwing wrapping paper at my face

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS

i wish i could play sm4sh bros and mario maker.
honestly be grateful OP.

not to mention all the 64 games from our childhood.

It is. When you're invited somewhere you don't talk shit. Expressing your opinion in a gentle, mannered way is fine; straight up telling who cooked for you it tastes like shit is not.

You're an ungrateful self-centered prick.

Only results! This world only remembers the results!!

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Isn't that just them being grateful because you decided to think the price is what mattered and not what they actually wanted?
>.t just got a 60k boat

Ps4 pro is a meme machine get a slim if you can. Pro runs games slower than a regular ps4 I'm not shitting you

>I wish I could play tr4sh and no-slope amiibo commercial
Truly no one actually wishes this do they?

>and not what they actually wanted
They weren't exactly subtle about what they wanted.

>insult the meal prepared for you
>it's my fault?!
This shit has to be some kind of bait.

They probably didn't want you guys to feel sad so they squeezed a bit more money out for you guys. They sound like nice parents user.

>he can't even be honest with his parents
jesus user

Oh nvm then, at least you got them something they wanted, I'm stuck here with a fucking boat and I don't even like fishing that much

>OP

>ask mummy for a PS4 PRO
>stupid fucking bitch gets me a regular PS4

Why would you go home after that? She was just participating in the banter.

All these blatantly obvious bait posts netting so many ding dongs really activates my almonds

It's a Platinum machine, sounds fine to me. Also, dat Fatal Frame 5.

>tfw Sup Forums falls for weaker and weaker bait everyday

>give clear instructions
>parents are so retarded they still can't get the proper thing

Do people actually have a photo taken of themselves crying, or is she just avin a laff?

>we have these same fucking threads every year and people still treat them seriously

>be honest with his parents
You can easily do that without saying "this thing you cooked for me tastes like shit".

Not to mention, ">tell me to fuck off and I could destroy him in seconds".

user you, is a complete manchild. Sorry the internet isn't making you feel better about it.

3D World is not worse than 3D Land

They really are great and I'd of been happy with some beef jerky and a Blu-ray movie or something like that. I just think it's weird how the definition of light Christmas has changed over time in our family. It's probably the best Christmas I've had in a while.

Ironically I literally got a box of pennies worth 25 dollars from my brother haha

>give clear instructions to spend 700 dollars on me
>WTF WHY DIDNT THEY DO IT

Probably because this is 60% of Sup Forums 's first Christmas on here
Thanks American elections and chanology 2.0

She sucking you off? Seems extravagant for a niece

You seem to be the only one treating it that way though

Prove it

>you're a manchild because you have a more honest relationship with your parents h-hahaha

>Wanting a ps4 pro
It runs games worse tho

>implying 70% of them aren't real

You'd be surprised.

>tfw you became a sonygger this Christmas

I don't know whether to ferl bad or happy about it.

>but they spend money on gift why are you not happy they're retarded enough to buy something you clearly didnt ask for